Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Left in tbe 3rd quarter.....

  1. #1

    Left in tbe 3rd quarter.....

    We left in the third quarter for the first time ever today... Amazing how the team failed to show up. Division game before the bye, go 4-4 into the bye week with 6 of the 8 final games very winnable as of 12:59PM today. Now who knows if they can even go 7-9. WTF is what I say...

    On the bright side Rex gave them off due to the storm. Should make those losers sleep in the facility....

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    We left in the third quarter for the first time ever today... Amazing how the team failed to show up. Division game before the bye, go 4-4 into the bye week with 6 of the 8 final games very winnable as of 12:59PM today. Now who knows if they can even go 7-9. WTF is what I say...

    On the bright side Rex gave them off due to the storm. Should make those losers sleep in the facility....
    In the facility? I say on the shore or on Woodys yacht in the Atlantic :-) and it includes the coaches, FO and Woody.

    That'll wake them up and instill a sense of urgency.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    We left in the third quarter for the first time ever today... Amazing how the team failed to show up. Division game before the bye, go 4-4 into the bye week with 6 of the 8 final games very winnable as of 12:59PM today. Now who knows if they can even go 7-9. WTF is what I say...

    On the bright side Rex gave them off due to the storm. Should make those losers sleep in the facility....

    i can't blame u

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,810
    7-9? I've been saying 4-12 since the preseason.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    7-9? I've been saying 4-12 since the preseason.
    1-7 in the 2nd half?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    1-7 in the 2nd half?
    I feel sorry for all you jet fans that go through the hassle & cost to see an absolute abomination like that.
    My nephew was there with some friends, really a waste of time cheering for a team that really doesn't seem to give a chit.
    Even Westhoff needs to answer for that effing no show by his special teams.
    Sanchez is shot! He's been David Carred.
    Patriots secondary is bad enough to make him decent.
    Forget the play on the field, the mistakes, lack of effort, the persistent lack of accountability of the players is on the coaching staff.
    None of the young players seem to be progressing at all, especially Mark.
    Parcells would have benched his azz today!

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,625
    I left in the 3rd quarter too for the first time ever as well. I even stayed longer when we played the 49ers at least that day the weather was nice today just sucked on all levels.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,824
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    I feel sorry for all you jet fans that go through the hassle & cost to see an absolute abomination like that.
    +1

    That's why I went to the Colts game. I knew they'd win that one. If I'm going to drop a ton of money I want it to be for a game they have a chance to win.

    I'm not going to let the Jets ruin my Thanksgiving, that's for sure.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Should make those losers sleep in the facility....
    Agreed, but not without the help of the sleep consultant to make sure they optimize how much beauty rest they get!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Agreed, but not without the help of the sleep consultant to make sure they optimize how much beauty rest they get!!!!!!
    Well played. A reporter should ask Rex how that has all worked out. What a joke.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Well played. A reporter should ask Rex how that has all worked out. What a joke.
    Jokes on us... Total no show...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Jokes on us... Total no show...
    Every fan that went to the SF game and this crap of a game should get a refund and a personal apology from Woody.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Every fan that went to the SF game and this crap of a game should get a refund and a personal apology from Woody.
    Had a good tailgate though... Only takeaway from today...

  14. #14
    I hope we lose out.

    Total ****ing change is needed.

    But no.

    We'll go 5-3 and go 8-8 and lose a tiebreaker to Pittsburgh and have our "moral victory" because we were w/o Revis and Holmes and we'll win 9 games next year and have a circle jerk.

    Never changes.

    Same Old Jets.

  15. #15
    What an embarassment. Even worse the special teams blew it big time today. Blocked punt and blocked field goal. Westhoff never has that happen.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns. of Virginia
    Posts
    2,849
    I stopped watching at the end of the third quarter...and I NEVER do that. In fact, I wait all off season to watch the Jets, and normally watch every minute of every game.

    I'm really surprised how little I care about this team. Either I'm getting old, or there's something really wrong.

  17. #17
    They gave STHs a mini football to commemorate the game against the pats two yrs ago. They should give us a refund for having to sit through today after the 49ers disaster a few weeks ago. I feel like I'm getting robbed by this team every time I go to the stadium. $125 for this garbage. They should be embarassed.

  18. #18
    Why the 3rd quarter? After that offsides on 3rd down on the opening drive and Cromarties 15yd penalty it was time to go!! The handwriting was all over this one!!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffneycatch View Post
    I'm really surprised how little I care about this team. Either I'm getting old, or there's something really wrong.
    Probably a combination of the two

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgreen View Post
    I feel like I'm getting robbed by this team every time I go to the stadium. $125 for this garbage. They should be embarassed.
    $125? You should feel happy. There was a Dolphins fan that sat two rows below me that said he paid $160 for his tickets to this game (and they're $125 seats...)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us