Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Jets are headed into a Kotite era part Deux

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets are headed into a Kotite era part Deux

Unless they start changes at the top and I mean Tannenbaum to Rex to the players, this team is going to be bad for a long time.

Jets have no talent, and the players they have are awful.

I can't remember seeing a QB have a worse game than Sanchez had today in a long time. He wasn't even close on any of those balls.... Can he he even hit one guy in stride? He can't read defenses at all, and can't pull the trigger when rushed.. He held the ball for 3.5 seconds on the strip sack in the first half. He's a bust.... I think Matt Moore is a better QB than Mark Sanchez truthfully.

Other than our KO, FG, KOR, Punt and PR teams today, our special teams were pretty good.

The team wasn't ready to play today either. Through the Rex era, they are either high or low and then the following week they tank.

One area I do feel sorry for Rex is that he's obviously stuck w Sanchez... If I was him I'd be pissed.

After today the season is over... Anyone think they are scoring 10+ points in Seattle in two weeks?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    Unless they start changes at the top and I mean Tannenbaum to Rex to the players, this team is going to be bad for a long time.

Jets have no talent, and the players they have are awful.

I can't remember seeing a QB have a worse game than Sanchez had today in a long time. He wasn't even close on any of those balls.... Can he he even hit one guy in stride? He can't read defenses at all, and can't pull the trigger when rushed.. He held the ball for 3.5 seconds on the strip sack in the first half. He's a bust.... I think Matt Moore is a better QB than Mark Sanchez truthfully.

Other than our KO, FG, KOR, Punt and PR teams today, our special teams were pretty good.

The team wasn't ready to play today either. Through the Rex era, they are either high or low and then the following week they tank.

One area I do feel sorry for Rex is that he's obviously stuck w Sanchez... If I was him I'd be pissed.

After today the season is over... Anyone think they are scoring 10+ points in Seattle in two weeks?
    I agree with you but I don't feel sorry for Rex---I feel sorry for the fans who will probably have to put up with this gross incompetent for at least another year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Headed? It's here.