Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sanchez is not a good QB period...

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,601
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sanchez is not a good QB period...


  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, a topic we haven't discussed before.

    Here's the forum of your new team: http://boards.giants.com/

    Go annoy them and leave us alone, k?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Water is wet? Way to go out on a limb

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is wrong with this guy?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    WTF is wrong with this guy?
    He hates the Jets and wants to switch to the Giants.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    SUCKchez is the worst starting QB in the NFL. I would easily take Russell Wilson, Christian Ponder, Carson Palmer, Sam Bradford, Josh Freeman, ect over him. Its not even close. He has absolutely no feel for the game of football. He is not a talented passer, he has ZERO accuracy, he never hit receivers in stride, he cannot read a defense, he has no pocket presence, HE STINKS.


    Oh wait, he's not the worst John Skelton is tied for last with him. So officially SUCKchez is tied for the worst starting QB in the NFL.

    I would like to add that there are many back-up QB's who are better then him too.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has regressed severely. I don't even think he was this bad in his rookie and sophmore year.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    He has regressed severely. I don't even think he was this bad in his rookie and sophmore year.
    YES HE WAS!!!!

    His stats bear it out. He was just as inaccurate with a 50% completion percentage but just a little more reckless with the 20 int. The reason you think that is because we had an amazing defense and running game that disguised it. If we had Pennington or Testerverde those 2 years in their prime we would have won the division and maybe even the Superbowl. Sanchez has always been a bottom feeder QB he just happened to be on a great team those years.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    YES HE WAS!!!!

    His stats bear it out. He was just as inaccurate with a 50% completion percentage but just a little more reckless with the 20 int. The reason you think that is because we had an amazing defense and running game that disguised it. If we had Pennington or Testerverde those 2 years in their prime we would have won the division and maybe even the Superbowl. Sanchez has always been a bottom feeder QB he just happened to be on a great team those years.
    Disagree with you on that one. Chad especially came out with his worse performances against any upper echelon defense especially in the playoffs. For whatever reason, Sanchez excels in the post season against elite defenses, like Pitt. He just cant seem to put it together in the regular season.

    It is almost impossible to play better QB than Sanchez did in his first 6 playoff games as a starting QB. His top 10 QB rating in nfl playoff history illustrates that.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Disagree with you on that one. Chad especially came out with his worse performances against any upper echelon defense especially in the playoffs. For whatever reason, Sanchez excels in the post season against elite defenses, like Pitt. He just cant seem to put it together in the regular season.

    It is almost impossible to play better QB than Sanchez did in his first 6 playoff games as a starting QB. His top 10 QB rating in nfl playoff history illustrates that.
    You are 100% correct and the "I hate Sanchez, his mother and his underwear crowd" don't get this.

    The key however is that Sanchez has actually regressed as a result of his "coaching" a CMART point and that is what is truly disturbing!!!!

  11. #11
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what’s going to happen. Any Jet fan who’s been around awhile knows what’s going to happen. Sanchez will eventually be cut loose and then flourish somewhere else b/c of better coaching.

    It’s inevitable.


  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You know what’s going to happen. Any Jet fan who’s been around awhile knows what’s going to happen. Sanchez will eventually be cut loose and then flourish somewhere else b/c of better coaching.

    It’s inevitable.

    I disagree. I think he's been ruined beyond repair. Never really was sold on his ability to begin with, but he did play well when it mattered most his first two seasons. But there's no denying he's regressed since and it's hard to say he'd be any better on another team. What other team would even give him a chance anyway?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You know what’s going to happen. Any Jet fan who’s been around awhile knows what’s going to happen. Sanchez will eventually be cut loose and then flourish somewhere else b/c of better coaching.

    It’s inevitable.

    any Jet fan who thinks that is a moron

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us