Thread: Leagues got Rexys number

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Leagues got Rexys number

Granted the defense was on their heels quickly but even average offenses with the starting QB going down move the ball on this team.
    Fins were on their own side of the field when Wilkerson gave them the 1st & they just kept cruising in for an easy FG.
    They go up by 10 & then again burn Wilson for a 30 yard play & cruise in for another TD to go up 20 zip.
    The good offensive coordinators seem to know how to exploit the Jets D
    I can't believe that Rex really believes he has a good defense any more.
    Jets are below average in so many phases right now, I can't believe Rex can sleep at night.
    Woody might be a azzhole but this entire organization right now from Tanny to the scouts to Rex through the players are cashing checks & stealing his money!
    He has to realize that, right?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Granted the defense was on their heels quickly but even average offenses with the starting QB going down move the ball on this team.
    Fins were on their own side of the field when Wilkerson gave them the 1st & they just kept cruising in for an easy FG.
    They go up by 10 & then again burn Wilson for a 30 yard play & cruise in for another TD to go up 20 zip.
    Jets are below average in so many phases right now, I can't believe Rex can sleep at night.
    Woody might be a azzhole but this entire organization right now from Tanny to the scouts to Rex through the players are cashing checks & stealing his money!

Woody will realize it when the attendance drops and the merch sales take a hit as well

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    imo it more on tanny than it is rex.. its his job to reload the roster.

alot of problems we have now we had last year.. guy like pace, thomas and scott where done last year..

Sanchez and Greene should of had legit competition.

slausen and the RT should of upgraded..

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    The defense allowed 236 total yards today. The loss is 100% distributed between the offense and special teams. This is a silly thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bjetsb View Post
    The defense allowed 236 total yards today. The loss is 100% distributed between the offense and special teams. This is a silly thread.
    Moore was out there looking like a star.. Defense did not look good ether..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Agreed, it's getting pretty shltty around here, the roller coaster ride is endless with this organization

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post

alot of problems we have now we had last year.. guy like pace, thomas and scott where done last year..

There is no excuse for gettin bltchslapped by the Dolphins at home, that's on our big-mouth coach

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    There is no excuse for gettin bltchslapped by the Dolphins at home, that's on our big-mouth coach
    Ummmmm yes when you run your mouth your team better show up and play. Quite honestly the team never looked like this even under Edwards or Mangini and those are the facts!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moore was out there looking like a star.. Defense did not look good ether..
    +1

The defense has looked terrible pretty much all season. We have been getting run on at will and we still can't stop passes in the middle of the field.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

We have to put the blame where it belongs.
    1. Tanny in a bigger problem than most realize. He is terrible at evaluating players talent and actual ability. Sorry, lack of speed can't be coached up at this level. He also has become the king of bad contracts, so bad that it kills any chance of cutting or trading players.
    2. Rex is a terrible head coach and terrible in talent evaluation. He had Ozzy Newsome bringing in talent, the ravens d was loaded. Here his d started with Mangini's left overs and was tops, but showed flashes of giving up big plays and game loosing drives. He has had 4 drafts to build his team and this is what it is.
    3. The scouting department is another issue. They need to be changed too.

This is Rex's team and they suck. Rex lost the players respect last year and is is and will be worse by seasons end. Rex homers don't worry about Rex, he will be here for another two years. Woody will ever fire him.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Ummmmm yes when you run your mouth your team better show up and play. Quite honestly the team never looked like this even under Edwards or Mangini and those are the facts!!!!

At the start of 02 under Hermy we looked exactly like this 3 games in a row:

NE 44-7
    @MIA 30-3
    @Jax 28-3

I was afraid to wear my Vinny Jersey out of the house, I was worried I might get sacked.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan_toronto_canada View Post

NE 44-7
    @MIA 30-3
    @Jax 28-3

I was afraid to wear my Vinny Jersey out of the house, I was worried I might get sacked.
    This is true and we ended up winning the division, so you never know if they can turn it around

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, in a few weeks, the Jets play the Pats again and Mark should look like Joe Montana throwing the ball again. (lol)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    How many clueless threads can you start about Rex.

Where do you see real talent on this D?

Why do the clueless think its easy to blame one person that the unit?
    Are you really dumb enough to think that its the coachs fault, not the players?

Plain shortsighted nonsense.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

NE 44-7
    @MIA 30-3
    @Jax 28-3

And the only reason we changed things around was because of Chad Pennington. He infused the whole team with his fire and passion for football. At least herm was smart enough to see that the ship was sinking and to make a change.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do the clueless think its easy to blame one person that the unit?
    Are you really dumb enough to think that its the coachs fault, not the players?
    Rex is a huge part of the problem. He has gotten more conservative each passing year. Dolphins blitzed a corner who got a strip sack yesterday. When was the last time we have ever sent a corner at the qb?