Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 108

Thread: Rex Gives Them 7 Days Off

  1. #61
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,527
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Here since August? hasn't taken too long to figure out the posters huh.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Thanks for proving my point.

    And overplaying your weak hand.

    Next...

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Here since August? hasn't taken too long to figure out the posters huh.
    I lurked for quite awhile before I joined but yes, he makes it very easy. He is my favorite poster because he is so entertaining.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    Of course not, SAR already had his anti-Rex post up bashing him for such a disgraceful decision... Read and apply logic? That doesn't apply to some around here, it's all about chest thumping and running to the message board to be the quickest one to bury the Jets in typical knee-jerk reactionary fashion, without a speckle of thought and analysis.
    It's so painful to read post after post of this crap.
    I facepalmed the posting with the circus related pictures from the Post. It's so sad that so many here value what this tabloid prints.

    Do you guys read page 6 too??
    Truly groundbreaking journalism coming from that toilet/newspaper.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    I lurked for quite awhile before I joined but yes, he makes it very easy. He is my favorite poster because he is so entertaining.
    What is easy is to blast away at a computer about the team, or lurk from behind the scenes and place markers on fans that rub you the wrong way... Yeah, that's easy.

    It's also easy to blast away at the team, the coaches, the players, and fans because you as a fan are unhappy about the results and can care less about the why's, without a clue of what may have gone into it, or are influenced by the media spin, knee-jerk reactions become easy.

    It's also easy to make **** up as you go along.

    So you think I'm ecstatic about game yesterday, that I think everything is just fine, that there are no issues with the team, and we are Superbowl bound, right?

    No, fans full of themselves like you are easy.

  6. #66
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Wishful thinking if you believe Woody cares about winning as much as he cares about the back page.

    Think about it. How could Woody hire Mangini, then Rex? Seems like two pretty extreme philosophies. JETS fans are supposed to believe that the organization goes from tight lipped and avoids ever being on the back page and having relative success to what Rex and his circus brings by mistake?

    Mangini was fired quicker because he did nothing to add to the Woody Johnson way, selling the JETS brand. Didnt matter if Mangini was developing as a HC with a set back year or if he was asked to do the near impossible in coaching a HOF QB at the end of his career.

    In Woody Johnson's eyes, Mangini was fired more for being boring as he was for his ability to be an NFL HC.

    Bring in the clowns!

    Time to put some hot sauce on the Seahawks...........
    Nobody said that when the Jets were 8-3.

  7. #67
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What is easy is to blast away at a computer about the team, or lurk from behind the scenes and place markers on fans that rub you the wrong way... Yeah, that's easy.

    It's also easy to blast away at the team, the coaches, the players, and fans because you as a fan are unhappy about the results and can care less about the why's, without a clue of what may have gone into it, or are influenced by the media spin, knee-jerk reactions become easy.

    It's also easy to make **** up as you go along.

    So you think I'm ecstatic about game yesterday, that I think everything is just fine, that there are no issues with the team, and we are Superbowl bound, right?

    No, fans full of themselves like you are easy.
    What's really interesting to me Ray is how joyous and happy some of these SARry excuses are that the football team they allegedly root for got annihilated yesterday.

    YIPPEE..the Jets lost!! I've never been so frigging happy in my whole boring life.Hey everybody...wanna see my leased Beemer????



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #68
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    Of course not, SAR already had his anti-Rex post up bashing him for such a disgraceful decision... Read and apply logic? That doesn't apply to some around here, it's all about chest thumping and running to the message board to be the quickest one to bury the Jets in typical knee-jerk reactionary fashion, without a speckle of thought and analysis.
    Those folks remind me of my wife. When they get mad, it's not just about the issue, or non-issue, at hand. It's comingled and conflated with other things, like frustrations from years past, the stadium, PSLs, the owner, how much money he has, his personal history, other teams, etc. with much cluelessness sprinkled in.

    At least, she has a builtin hormonal excuse. What are the SOJFs' excuse?

  9. #69
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Those folks remind me of my wife. When they get mad, it's not just about the issue, or non-issue, at hand. It's comingled and conflated with other things, like frustrations from years past, the stadium, PSLs, the owner, how much money he has, his personal history, other teams, etc. with much cluelessness sprinkled in.

    At least, she has a builtin hormonal excuse. What are the SOJFs' excuse?
    + a million

    GO JETS

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I think that is stretching it, but I'm not going to defend the team after a performance where I thought the major problem was that the team wasn't prepared for what Miami threw at them, especially on ST's.

    The irony of it all, defense wasn't really the problem, offensive game plan wasn't the problem either because the game plan called for a heavy ground game and controlling the clock, but were never able to fully deploy it because of a beyond HORRIBLE ST's performance, where game planning and counter-action was probably the worst in the Westoff era, and THIS is what REALLY killed us in that game yesterday, and nobody is talking about it...

    Down 17-0 nothing on two huge ST's plays, a team that was basically given a 17-0 deficit to start the game, yet, people want to blame the QB and the head coach.
    So last week it was the refs. And this week was the special teams. And you have no fault for the coaches or the QB. What are you going to blame next game, jet lag?


    And in the interest in accuracy, the CBA mandates 4 consecutive days off during bye weeks. NO decent coach would give a team the whole week off after such a putrid performance, hurricane or no.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Those folks remind me of my wife. When they get mad, it's not just about the issue, or non-issue, at hand. It's comingled and conflated with other things, like frustrations from years past, the stadium, PSLs, the owner, how much money he has, his personal history, other teams, etc. with much cluelessness sprinkled in.

    At least, she has a builtin hormonal excuse. What are the SOJFs' excuse?
    Our players and coaches suck.

  12. #72
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,178
    Oh jeez...now a useless chowd troll jumping in...

    That settles it for me...

    You and your beloved SOJF allies have a great week and more making JI unreadable. Maybe the non-terminally ignorant will be able to discuss things in an intelligent manner by middle of next week.

    Ride out the storm safely, Jet fans...we'll try again next week

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Oh jeez...now a useless chowd troll jumping in...

    That settles it for me...

    You and your beloved SOJF allies have a great week and more making JI unreadable. Maybe the non-terminally ignorant will be able to discuss things in an intelligent manner by middle of next week.

    Ride out the storm safely, Jet fans...we'll try again next week

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Isnt this the same post you had at the end of the game thread? LMAO

    See you in 20 minutes

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Oh jeez...now a useless chowd troll jumping in...

    That settles it for me...

    You and your beloved SOJF allies have a great week and more making JI unreadable. Maybe the non-terminally ignorant will be able to discuss things in an intelligent manner by middle of next week.

    Ride out the storm safely, Jet fans...we'll try again next week

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    So, I guess that's a no on the apology?

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    NO decent coach would give a team the whole week off after such a putrid performance, hurricane or no.
    Seriously guy??

    Actually, I think I'll stop wasting my time on this one....

  16. #76
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,394

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL, it took 16 points, but finally, the one post in the thread with a clue.

    I also think the hurricane had a lot to do with the decision.

    But hey, let's not consider logic and common sense...
    Logic and common sense?

    That's hysterical coming from you.

    I guess in Rah Rah's world logic and common sense equate to sticking your head in the sand and acting like eveything is as right as rain.

    11-5 here we come!

    Sanchez is the truth!

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    But I thought they took the day off on Sunday.

    well played!

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Oh jeez...now a useless chowd troll jumping in...

    That settles it for me...

    You and your beloved SOJF allies have a great week and more making JI unreadable. Maybe the non-terminally ignorant will be able to discuss things in an intelligent manner by middle of next week.

    Ride out the storm safely, Jet fans...we'll try again next week

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Your next intelligent football discussion will be your first.

  19. #79

    wrong move Rex

    This team needs to work on some basics, like screens and draws,not just put in the plays for the next game.How about flying to west coast early to get the team acclimated.

    Rex knows he is toast... an d is now coaching like it!

  20. #80
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,954
    Quote Originally Posted by jetliner View Post
    This team needs to work on some basics, like screens and draws,not just put in the plays for the next game.How about flying to west coast early to get the team acclimated.

    Rex knows he is toast... an d is now coaching like it!
    I'd rather stab my eyes with poisoned needles than watch a Jets screen play. Seeing how the Pats run it compared to us is painful.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us