Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: Rex Gives Them 7 Days Off

  1. #101
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I think the Jets can beat Seattle. Their offense isn't good.

    It might be a low scoring game but if the Pats had any secondary, they would have won. This is the kind of game the Jets can win IMHO.
    Do they have a winning record???? if so...the odds are WAY stacked against us.

  2. #102
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets are NOT winning in Seattle.


    They have a better shot winning in St.Louis....though not much better.....

  3. #103
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Jets are NOT winning in Seattle.


    They have a better shot winning in St.Louis....though not much better.....
    You have done a 360 in the last month or so. you were such a homer, Kool aider, then one day....out goes the Sanchez avatar and you see the light.

    the truth my brother will set you free.

    You should, for the rest of the season use a Namath avatar. he has been saying this for a long time now.

  4. #104
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post




    At the half way point of the season, it seems the post captioned the season in one cartoon

  5. #105
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Jets get seven days off from football.. Not bad vacation for a 3-5 team! Right in themidddle of the season too.. They must be doin something right somewhere.. Not on the field i know that.
    Sanchez needs time to find a new girlfriend

  6. #106
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You have done a 360 in the last month or so. you were such a homer, Kool aider, then one day....out goes the Sanchez avatar and you see the light.

    the truth my brother will set you free.

    You should, for the rest of the season use a Namath avatar. he has been saying this for a long time now.
    Didn't you say you'd put in a good word for me with....[I forget his name]...to get me a good Namath Avatar?


    I'm still waiting......

  7. #107
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Didn't you say you'd put in a good word for me with....[I forget his name]...to get me a good Namath Avatar?


    I'm still waiting......
    LISTER doesn't make avatars...just sigs. Go to google images, thousands to choose from.

  8. #108
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    LISTER doesn't make avatars...just sigs. Go to google images, thousands to choose from.
    Well then....WHERE'S MY SIG??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us