Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Don't the homers owe us an apology?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    This team was destined for 8-8 at best. What is it you dont see?

Vlad Ducasse, Wayne Turner etc.....

Time to keep score. T ball is over.
    Who's Wayne Turner, green eye shade pocket protector boy???

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Who's Wayne Turner, green eye shade pocket protector boy???

Unlike many here...I am working today, got distracted no hurricane here thank God. YOU KNEW who I meant. HUNTER.

Speaking of Hunter ...how are your green pom poms!!!!!

JETS SUCK......a long tradition since 1970.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Unlike many here...I am working today, got distracted no hurricane here thank God. YOU KNEW who I meant. HUNTER.

Speaking of Hunter ...how are your green pom poms!!!!!

JETS SUCK......a long tradition since 1970.
    Sorry no time for bookkeeping nerds today

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Another blowhard full of himself.
    Mr. Pot I presume?

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What's your solution again?
    1.Fire Tannenbaum and entire Coaching Staff
    2. Bring in an experienced personal man to be a GM--you can hire an assistant to do the contracts.
    3. Let new GM pick his own coach.

When are you going to get a set of balls of your own instead of riding the coattails and lap of everybody else?
    So Rah Rah---what was your win loss prediction for the year--oh don't bother.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Sorry no time for bookkeeping nerds today

This message can not be seen as you are on sg's ignore list.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    You didn't see ****, you're nothing but a blowhard arrogant self-aggrandizing chump!

You saw the Revis injury, all of the injuries?

None of the issues with the team right now are anything you saw coming, not a SINGLE diatribe.

Get over yourself.
    but hey....they sure "turned some heads" Sunday, didn't they?

Homers are simple minded people who have a non homo man love for certain players. Attacking one of their fav's usually gets them to lash out with attacks against you.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    13-3 with creative accounting; I stand behind my remarks.
    u tink??? lol!!!

You didn't see ****, you're nothing but a blowhard arrogant self-aggrandizing chump!

None of the issues with the team right now are anything you saw coming, not a SINGLE diatribe.

Get over yourself.

Get over yourself.
    Well said Ray Ray. Not to mention he's a bloviating a-hole [SAR]. Not sure what he is talking about being a homer just because posters like us are tired of his bs act. I will not even acknowledge JI's bloviating, ignorant, self-aggrandizing a-hole.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I will not even acknowledge JI's bloviating, ignorant, self-aggrandizing a-hole.
    You just did!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Exactly there was no joy at all in this thread. I'm angry, annoyed, let down, etc. Yesterday was the low point of the Rex Ryan era. If Tebow could even throw it half decent he'd be starting after the bye. It was a great idea to get rid of Drew Stanton. To not try to sign Jason Campbell or Kyle Orton. Tannenbaum is smart....
    Stanton asked to be traded once Woody told Tanny to go get Tebow. Stanton wanted the opportunity to be #2 QB, which is why he initially signed with the Jets. Once Woody forced Tebow on the jets and Tebow was told he could be the #2 QB, as he requested, the Jets felt obligated to grant Stanton his wish. Stanton / his agent gave the Jets a list of 5 teams he wanted to go to. Indy was on the list and the trade was made

As for the other QBs. Why would they want to come to the Jets as a #3 QB when they can go elsewhere as the #2

Orton also got a ****load to sign with Dallas

In summary- Blame Woody!

Another blowhard full of himself.
    Rah Rah is like those Jim Jones cultists. Even after they knew he was a charlatan, they still swallowed the Kool-Aid---Rah Rah, stop making a spectacle of yourself. Do you have no shame?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Well said Ray Ray. Not to mention he's a bloviating a-hole [SAR]. Not sure what he is talking about being a homer just because posters like us are tired of his bs act. I will not even acknowledge JI's bloviating, ignorant, self-aggrandizing a-hole.
    You are on the list.

We are not forgetting.

The "act" you guys pulled all summer will not happen again on our watch.

Savvy?

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I HATE being right about this. I hate it. I want glory. I want 14 win seasons. I want Rex drinking champagne in February. BUT

This team is what I thought it was. The homers told us 12-4. They told us the Niners game was a speedbump. They told us Sanchez was struggling because x, y, and z. We were promised by the homers that this week was a walk in the park. Great team that lost a tight one in overtime. We were promised a lot. I think the homers owe us, me and others who they have ridiculed, called us SOJF, called us idiots (and worse) for not believing this was an amazing team.

I think they owe us an apology
    You mean the same homers that were acting like the first win against Miami was a good win? "Hey we're in first place!".......Even though the rest of us educated jets fans knew that it was going to be a long year.

All League
    This thread is ridiculous on many levels. Lots of people were "right", lots of people were "wrong". Few people actually came to their conclusion based on any more or any less knowledge than their counterpart.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    This thread is ridiculous on many levels. Lots of people were "right", lots of people were "wrong". Few people actually came to their conclusion based on any more or any less knowledge than their counterpart.
    +1

I hope people feel better pointing out that someone was wrong in thinking the Jets could be good this year.

Maybe calling out people on an internet messageboard takes the sting out of a 30-9 loss and a Jets team in a tailspin. Sheesh! The only people who owe an apology are Woody Johnson, Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan for fielding this inconsistent, schizophrenic disaster of a team.

#demanding_apologies

#legal_f'ing_recourse

Homers don't owe an apology. It's not a crime to be a fool.