Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Chinese man sues wife for being ugly, wins $120,000

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,567

    Chinese man sues wife for being ugly, wins $120,000


    Both of these photos show Jian Feng's Chinese wife. The shot on the left shows her before she underwent $100,000 of plastic surgery, and the shot on the right shows her after those extensive procedures



    A man from northern China divorced and sued his wife earlier this year for being ugly. That’s not a joke.

    Neither is this: That man recently won the lawsuit.

    That man is Jian Feng and he said his issues with his wife’s looks only began after the couple’s daughter was born. Feng was appalled by the child’s appearance, calling her “incredibly ugly” and saying she resembled neither one of her parents.

    With that being the case, Feng initially accused his wife of cheating. It was at that point that his wife, who has not been named, came forward, saying she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgeries to drastically change her appearance before she met Feng.

    She never told Feng about those surgeries.

    When Feng found out about the procedures, he filed the lawsuit. He said the woman convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

    A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000
    http://kdvr.com/2012/10/26/chinese-m...y-wins-120000/

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    if you think about it, it's fair

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    if you think about it, it's fair
    I'll tell ya what though, thats some daaaaaaaaaamn fine plastic surgery, right there, boy howdee.

    Talk about turning lemons into lemonade.

    The birth must have been like an Alien moment for him iffin he was expecting her 'lil twin to drop out.

    A WTF and a half turn to the door.

    -

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,244
    Who was her surgeon. This is a great advertisement for him.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,081
    So can we sue Tony Sparano using the same logic?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    Oh, she had Zacharee disease.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post

    Both of these photos show Jian Feng's Chinese wife. The shot on the left shows her before she underwent $100,000 of plastic surgery, and the shot on the right shows her after those extensive procedures



    A man from northern China divorced and sued his wife earlier this year for being ugly. That’s not a joke.

    Neither is this: That man recently won the lawsuit.

    That man is Jian Feng and he said his issues with his wife’s looks only began after the couple’s daughter was born. Feng was appalled by the child’s appearance, calling her “incredibly ugly” and saying she resembled neither one of her parents.

    With that being the case, Feng initially accused his wife of cheating. It was at that point that his wife, who has not been named, came forward, saying she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgeries to drastically change her appearance before she met Feng.

    She never told Feng about those surgeries.

    When Feng found out about the procedures, he filed the lawsuit. He said the woman convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

    A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000
    http://kdvr.com/2012/10/26/chinese-m...y-wins-120000/
    after looking at these pictures, i don't believe it. some kind of chinese stunt.

  8. #8
    That **** is nuts...
    False advertisement lol

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,772
    why didnt she get the ears thrown in the deal

    wonder what Mrs. Plastic Bertrand has to say

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    after looking at these pictures, i don't believe it. some kind of chinese stunt.
    Crooked jaw looks the same to me.. Yikes!

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    why didnt she get the ears thrown in the deal
    No ****, they're upside down!

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    after looking at these pictures, i don't believe it. some kind of chinese stunt.
    Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

    you don't have to be Jewish to love nosejobs




  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    14,424
    bill clinton should...
    nevermind

  14. #14
    Gotta love the Chinese.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    14,424
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Gotta love the ChineseTake-Out.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,613
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    Kelly - please stay out of the Hampuer - c'mon dude-go bug the phail strippers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us