Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forfeiting PSL?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m just loving every moment of this PSL disaster the Jets created. I hope every PSL owner defaults. Then again, you all knew exactly what you were getting. I`m just loving all of it. The Jets are NOT a team to pay PSL`s for. They were always the cheapest NFL ticket for decades. Now Woody thinks he owns the Cowboys or Steelers or Packers. Well he don`t. He owns crap. And he had his teams followers(you numbskull PSL buyers)pay for half the cost of a stadium the Giants wanted. I`m lovin it all. Default or pay up. Either way, YOU LOSE. Fans who chose the crappiest UD seats are the winners here. They walk away scott free from this disaster. You should`ve saved your money and bought an entire media system and have it professionally installed. So much more worth it than giving this franchise a penny. Now y`all learnin your lessons. The Jets just suck and aren`t worth what Woody thinks they are. Walk away, sell, default, whatever. This is what some of us long time fans dreamed of seeing when this whole dumbarse thing started.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    I`m just loving every moment of this PSL disaster the Jets created. I hope every PSL owner defaults. Then again, you all knew exactly what you were getting. I`m just loving all of it. The Jets are NOT a team to pay PSL`s for. They were always the cheapest NFL ticket for decades. Now Woody thinks he owns the Cowboys or Steelers or Packers. Well he don`t. He owns crap. And he had his teams followers(you numbskull PSL buyers)pay for half the cost of a stadium the Giants wanted. I`m lovin it all. Default or pay up. Either way, YOU LOSE. Fans who chose the crappiest UD seats are the winners here. They walk away scott free from this disaster. You should`ve saved your money and bought an entire media system and have it professionally installed. So much more worth it than giving this franchise a penny. Now y`all learnin your lessons. The Jets just suck and aren`t worth what Woody thinks they are. Walk away, sell, default, whatever. This is what some of us long time fans dreamed of seeing when this whole dumbarse thing started.
    This numbskull has been permabanned at least twice at JI. (as 349x12x4 and as sec18). He has posted a thousand times on a board with 15 posters called nyjetschat as something called ironmaidenjetfan how stupid he thinks JI is and how proud he is to be able to use new IDs like this one to evade his permabans and put one over on the mods.

His rant about how stupid other Jet fans are and how much he desires the Jets to fail and how much he loves it when they lose is exactly the same under all of his fake identities.

Dcat can confirm that everything in this post is true and accurate

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    This numbskull has been permabanned at least twice at JI. (as 349x12x4 and as sec18). He has posted a thousand times on a board with 15 posters called nyjetschat as something called ironmaidenjetfan how stupid he thinks JI is and how proud he is to be able to use new IDs like this one to evade his permabans and put one over on the mods.

His rant about how stupid other Jet fans are and how much he desires the Jets to fail and how much he loves it when they lose is exactly the same under all of his fake identities.

So in short, you're related?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    So in short, you're related?
    fat chance because if we were related in any sense, I`d be in jail and he`d be in heaven or hell.

This guy is a complete nutcase from what I read by him. He can send whatever he wants through his "tapatalk" gizmo, he`s just nuts.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    fat chance because if we were related in any sense, I`d be in jail and he`d be in heaven or hell.

This guy is a complete nutcase from what I read by him. He can send whatever he wants through his "tapatalk" gizmo, he`s just nuts.
    Maybe he's nuts about you?

RUN, BAND, RUN!!

(just messing with ya, sg !

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha- you are funny. If I didn't know better, you are one of the bitter season ticket holders from giant stadium. The same guy that passed on psl's because you couldn't afford them (don't give me the bs story about how you didn't buy one on priciple, blah blah....) btw- I just had someone install my new media system in my new 4 bedroom apartment on the upper west side. Remember one thing buddy, the majority of the fans can afford psl's. Keep on thinking what you want and I'll continue to enjoy jets games( in good years and bad) and my psl. PS I didn't lose!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but PSL owners are quite happy sitting in your seats for the measly $13 they cost.

Enjoy the 'entire media system' and sniffing your own farts in mom's basement.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Ray, you are an ass. All you want to do is rip other Jets fans for remaining fans and deciding to get good season tickets. You are a bitter miserable sorry excuse for a human being. Go jump off a bridge or something and spare us your drivel.
    Last edited by Dcat; 11-01-2012 at 04:11 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah.. "The Band" is Ray, a moron from another forum whose handle is Iron Maiden. His sole agenda is to rip other Jets fans for sticking with the team.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The Jets are still a hot ticket.

Place was packed on Sunday.

SAR I
    Considering you're a Rangers fan you should get my point.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    yeah.. "The Band" is Ray, a moron from another forum whose handle is Iron Maiden. His sole agenda is to rip other Jets fans for sticking with the team.
    I'd bet he's also GMCJets. Both have stated they had 4 seats in section 349 row 12.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    No psl=bigger tv

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    above post=smaller IQ

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    No psl=bigger tv
    Gee, I have both. Must suck to be in an either/or situation like that. Best of luck.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Gee, I have both. Must suck to be in an either/or situation like that. Best of luck.
    +1 Dcat

I too have a number of big TVs and 3 big PSLs for great seats at Jet Life

sadly no BMW or Kenmore washer dryer though

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    PSL owners are quite happy sitting in your seats for the measly $13 they cost.
    Other than the PSL owners posting multiple threads here about walking away from their seats?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Other than the PSL owners posting multiple threads here about walking away from their seats?
    I assume you mean the 10 or so repeating posters each starting multiple threads to report to us how smart they are and how stupid those sheep.wbo wisely got good seats they love are

I'd say half of these grumblers are UDers like The Banned and GMC who never had a PSL. Maybe two or three selling their PSL seats...

The tribe has spoken. 99 % of PSL ticket holders are happy with their seats and glad they made the wise decision to upgrade into choice locations at the stadium.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assume you mean the 10 or so repeating posters each starting multiple threads to report to us how smart they are and how stupid those sheep.wbo wisely got good seats they love are

I'd say half of these grumblers are UDers like The Banned and GMC who never had a PSL. Maybe two or three selling their PSL seats...

The tribe has spoken. 99 % of PSL ticket holders are happy with their seats and glad they made the wise decision to upgrade into choice locations at the stadium.

And the stadium is sold out right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    No

Only 95+ percent as in the last two years.

close to 100 percent in non club PSL seats..

Places where longtime STHs stuck in the crap UD at the old dump for decades can now enjoy the NFL experience from great seats with great views and few if any cursing drunks bothering them and those in their section

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy JetFuels!