Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forfeiting PSL?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Other than the PSL owners posting multiple threads here about walking away from their seats?
    There are 2 posters posting the same thing over and over again. One of them is GMC pretending to be a PSL owner, doesn't count.

And the truth is I could care less. Let every season ticket holder and PSL owner return his seats, fine with me. If some people were too stupid to realize that in a 30 year commitment you're going to have some bad seasons, their problem not mine.

I'm keeping my seats. That's all I care about, not some fair weather quitting fans preaching to me about how I should spend my fun money.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Other than the PSL owners posting multiple threads here about walking away from their seats?
    All two of them?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    There are 2 posters posting the same thing over and over again. One of them is GMC pretending to be a PSL owner, doesn't count.

And the truth is I could care less. Let every season ticket holder and PSL owner return his seats, fine with me. If some people were too stupid to realize that in a 30 year commitment you're going to have some bad seasons, their problem not mine.

I'm keeping my seats. That's all I care about, not some fair weather quitting fans preaching to me about how I should spend my fun money.

SAR I
    plus a million

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    plus a million
    Everybody seems to be very concerned about $16,000 I spent in 2009, money I was begging the Jets to take from me since 1988, money I don't even think about anymore, money that's less than most upper deckers spend on an annual cigarette habit.

It's $13 a game. You'd think they'd have better things to fret over.

SAR I