Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 10/29

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Rex on looking at using Tebow more during bye week: "I think we'll take a hard look at how we're using (Tebow)."

I thought the knew how to use him...That's the BS they have been spewing to us since trading for him..........

Tebow was ALL Woody. Period!
    What about the Wildcat and the "locker room leader" vacuum? I think Tanny outsmarted himself; Woody told him to get all the problems fixed for 2012...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Who could that be? If anyone. Can't put making sh*t up past Manish.
    Someone's losing the locker room again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 11:35 AM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    Sanchez has been far from perfect, but as 1 high level member of Jets organization told me, a lot of pieces around him are "garbage" #nyj
    If someone on the Jets said this the the ENTIRE FO SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY FIRED!!!!

That the FO feels this way when they crafted the team speaks VOULMES!!!

It makes me sick!!!

Good Grief!!!

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Time for Rex to go. No doubt about it. He's completely lost the ability to lead.
    These are all superficial guesstimates; I don't agree.

I like how Rex is not spinning; implying that it's the line and not Sanchez. That's true. THis line is really inconsistent.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    If someone on the Jets said this the the ENTIRE FO SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY FIRED!!!!

It makes me sick!!!

Good Grief!!!
    But Rex told us that every player on the roster was the best in the NFL at his position. And that this was the best group of players he's coached since arriving as our HC. And that we'd go back to being a ground & pound team. And that Sparano was the only "coach" they considered as our OC because every time we played Miami, they were so tough and well prepared. And that we had all sorts of creative ways to use Tim Tebow which had never been seen heretofore in the NFL and which would revolutionize the way American football is played. And that Mark still gives us the best chance to win.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not trying to pile onto Rex but do other people get the feeling that Rex thought being a head coach was a lot easier than it is? I sometimes get the feeling he thought he would come in and set the world on fire and had no idea that there would be trying times....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

It makes me sick!!!

Good Grief!!!
    Maybe this "high level member" meant the FO?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) tweeted at 1:40 PM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    Rex: We have to be all in ... or else: One day after one of the most humiliating defeats of his coaching te... http://t.co/U0sR4X2V #nyj

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I understand that. You know that Tebow's agent could have let Woody/Tanny know that he would not play for the Jets, especially since Sanchez was the franchise's "anointed one".

IMO, Just as he did with Orton, Tebow jumped at the opportunity here so he could pull another move to usurp the starter and make a bigger name for himself. What he failed to realize was the power of the nearly-half-century-long SOJ curse. Now, Tebow-Mania is a sputtering joke, for which I am glad.
    You are speculating and looking to build a case! Try being accurate for a change! I am for anything that will help the Jets to win. You obviously have your own agenda with Tebow. If so, keep it to yourself please. If you have proof of your allegations, please present it or stfu!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Who could that be? If anyone. Can't put making sh*t up past Manish.
    Sanchez or Mangold.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    You are speculating and looking to build a case! Try being accurate for a change! I am for anything that will help the Jets to win. You obviously have your own agenda with Tebow. If so, keep it to yourself please. If you have proof of your allegations, please present it or stfu!
    Bite me, dick munch. You post what you want, and I'll do the same.

Far as I understand this forum, we're allowed to express our opinions, or the world, and the personalities within it, as we see it. You don't like it, fine. Retort.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike Greenberg (@Espngreeny) tweeted at 1:48 PM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    It has been suggested my choice of #Jets jersey yesterday @StacyGSG put #KOD on my QB. To that, I ask: How do you explain the special teams?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) tweeted at 2:12 PM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    Jets' team unity will be tested: The coming weeks probably will be tough on the Jets' locker room. The quar... http://t.co/63DBWvA4 #nyj

Playing-time analysis: Offense: A breakdown of the Jets' offensive snaps (based on a total of 82): QUARTER... http://t.co/Fys55iKo #nyj

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stock watch: Risers and fallers: Highlighting some of the positives and negatives from Sunday's 30-9 loss t... http://t.co/L5zIWERc #nyj

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets tweet

Rex Ryan: I think Mark gives us the best chance to get that number 1 draft pick

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool as a moose View Post
    Rex Ryan: I think Mark gives us the best chance to get that number 1 draft pick
    Fuggin awesome. I am laughing my arse off today!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Fuggin awesome. I am laughing my arse off today!!!!!!
    Baaaaad taste in jokes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    But Rex told us that every player on the roster was the best in the NFL at his position. And that this was the best group of players he's coached since arriving as our HC. And that we'd go back to being a ground & pound team. And that Sparano was the only "coach" they considered as our OC because every time we played Miami, they were so tough and well prepared. And that we had all sorts of creative ways to use Tim Tebow which had never been seen heretofore in the NFL and which would revolutionize the way American football is played. And that Mark still gives us the best chance to win.
    It makes me SICK!!!

What is scary is some out here actually believe the FO and their innane stupidity!!! I had one poster tell me that the current Jets roster as far WR goes is the best in NYJ History!!!

All I can say the fact that someone can post such garbage is directly related to the statements you mention!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) tweeted at 3:16 PM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    Playing-time analysis: Defense: A breakdown of the defensive snaps (based on a total of 61): DEFENSIVE LIN... http://t.co/s6o1TxAL #nyj

Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 3:38 PM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    Demaryius Thomas is better by leaps & bounds than anyone on NYJ RT @RonniePick Are Broncos WRs that much better than the Jets?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It makes me SICK!!!

What is scary is some out here actually believe the FO and their innane stupidity!!! I had one poster tell me that the current Jets roster as far WR goes is the best in NYJ History!!!

All I can say the fact that someone can post such garbage is directly related to the statements you mention!!!!
    CB, is this true? What moron would utter such stupidity? Forget it. We'll both get bounced for calling someone out.