Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 10/29

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Not trying to pile onto Rex but do other people get the feeling that Rex thought being a head coach was a lot easier than it is? I sometimes get the feeling he thought he would come in and set the world on fire and had no idea that there would be trying times....
    Hindsight is what it is...but Rex making those AFCG appearances his first two years, was the worst thing that could have happened. It's actually worse for his career than for our organization. I say this, because we can find another HC that could turn us around. For Rex though, he looks like a guy who doesn't even know his own identity anymore. If another team were to give him a shot to HC down the line, how would he fare?

  2. #62
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 4:44 PM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    Tebow's done everything coaches have asked. But he's never tried to squash public sentiment calling for Sanchez's ouster. Just like in DEN

  3. #63
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 5:06 PM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    Few days after Tebow told me, "You never know for me. My role, it could expand," Rex admits it may happen post-bye http://t.co/OqU9Zajn #nyj

  4. #64
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,760
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 4:44 PM on Mon, Oct 29, 2012:
    Tebow's done everything coaches have asked. But he's never tried to squash public sentiment calling for Sanchez's ouster. Just like in DEN
    Good and Tebow should STFU. Take your frustrations home and forget the fans; you can't please them.

    "Tebow addressing the masses" would definitely make me a Giant fan, and that is saying something...I'd have to take hormones; don't want to do that.

    Last straw, Jets. Keep 15 out of view.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Good and Tebow should STFU. Take your frustrations home and forget the fans; you can't please them.

    "Tebow addressing the masses" would definitely make me a Giant fan, and that is saying something...I'd have to take hormones; don't want to do that.

    Last straw, Jets. Keep 15 out of view.
    Actually I'm interested in seeing the Tebow Show.

    However, you can join us if you want. We have lots of Super Bowl wins too.

  6. #66
    "Sounds exactly like the Pres on the economy."

    WRRRONNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!

    The Prez was handed a disaster and has made it better. Not the same for the Jets. Made a bad "bet" on Sanchez and when you're wrong on a high pick QB, you're sort've f**ked for awhile.

  7. #67
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,760
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Actually I'm interested in seeing the Tebow Show.

    However, you can join us if you want. We have lots of Super Bowl wins too.
    CUT THAT OUT!!!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by RChiocchi View Post
    "Sounds exactly like the Pres on the economy."

    WRRRONNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!

    The Prez was handed a disaster and has made it better. Not the same for the Jets. Made a bad "bet" on Sanchez and when you're wrong on a high pick QB, you're sort've f**ked for awhile.
    Especially if it happened before the rookie cap was instated.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us