Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hurricane" May Delay Jobs Report.....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

"Hurricane" May Delay Jobs Report.....

Outrageous: Labor Department May Delay Jobs Report

by John Nolte 29 Oct 2012, 9:19 AM PDT

This morning on a campaign conference call, Obama chief strategist David Axelrod pre-spun the release of the upcoming Friday jobs report. According to some reports, Axelrod predicted the numbers would not give Romney a boost. There was also a prediction released by a major pollster today that predicted a bad jobs report could be a game-changer and tip the race to Romney decisively. And then what happened…? Well, lo and behold, the U.S. Labor Department releases a statement stating the hurricane might delay the release of the jobs report:

The U.S. Labor Department on Monday said it hasn’t made a decision yet on whether to delay Friday’s October jobs report, the final reading on the labor market before next week’s federal elections.

A Labor official said the agency will assess the schedule for all its data releases this week when the “weather emergency” is over.

This would likely be an unprecedented move on the Bureau of Labor Statistic's part and is only more outrageous in the wake of an artificially low jobless claims report released earlier this month that was missing tens of thousands of jobless claims from California, one of the most populous states in the country.

That's correct: just a few weeks before a presidential election, Obama enjoyed headlines he had not earned, claiming that weekly unemployment claims plunged to a four year-low. Except that report was based on wildly incomplete information. Moreover, upon the release of that report, the BLS did not inform the public that the entire state of California was missing.

The BLS also raised suspicions after a September report was released showing a counter-intuitive drop in the unemployment rate that would only be possible if 800,000 jobs had been created in a single month. That same report showed that the number of jobs created was about 700,000 short of that.

Not releasing October's unemployment numbers just a few days before a presidential election would be absolutely outrageous and only further erode trust in our public institutions.

It also reeks of desperation.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC

Chicago politics at it's finest......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no way around it. Obama will get a bump from this. But he is winning most of these states already.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Government is Closed today.

It's almost surely going to be closed tomorrow.

Of course it will be delayed.

No conspiracy theory required.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libs now controlling weather.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Libs now controlling weather.
    Umm no... Trying to control/keep under wraps, damaging information before an election.

Speaking of weather, remember when Hurricane Isaac was bearing down on and threatening to interrupt the Republican convention? Libs thought that was hilarious. Called it divine intervention.

Now we have one bearing down and threatening early voting, which will hurt Obungler...

Who's laughing now?

Karma b*tches..... LOLZ

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Umm no... Trying to control/keep under wraps, damaging information before an election.

Speaking of weather, remember when Hurricane Isaac was bearing down on and threatening to interrupt the Republican convention? Libs thought that was hilarious. Called it divine intervention.

Now we have one bearing down and threatening early voting, which will hurt Obungler...

Who's laughing now?

Karma b*tches..... LOLZ
    Fortunately for America Obama and NOT the Mormon empty suit will be doing the laughing one week from next Tuesday night

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    There is no way around it. Obama will get a bump from this. But he is winning most of these states already.
    How does adding part-time jobs help Obama?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Fortunately for America Obama and NOT the Mormon empty suit will be doing the laughing one week from next Tuesday night

An Obungler acolyte calling Romney an empty suit...

Gold... pure gold....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    An Obungler acolyte calling Romney an empty suit...

Gold... pure gold....
    A non-SOJF elsewhere in these parts but an SOOF via Dr. Ronpaulstiltskin here..

hard to figure why a Paulistinian would obsess over someone's religion or enable the destructive rat-eared OBowMao...some of 'em are as disturbed as they come

Conservative Pats Fans >>>>>>> Crypto-Liberal Jets Fans any day of the week
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-29-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry this Romney thing is about to flush our party down the toilet again JSJ

Don't blame me though for supporting a principled candidate who could have won. I wasn't one of those who allowed Koch Bros and Rove billions to buy the nomination for a John Kerry-like flip flopping Massachusetts lib-con empty suit who stands for nothing.

I'm doing the right thing next Tuesday and writing in Ron

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry this Romney thing is about to flush our party down the toilet again JSJ

Don't blame me though for supporting a principled candidate who could have won. I wasn't one of those who allowed Koch Bros and Rove billions to buy the nomination for a John Kerry-like flip flopping Massachusetts lib-con empty suit who stands for nothing.

I'm doing the right thing next Tuesday and writing in Ron

Karl Rove has nothing to do with Romney, Skippy

Nobody bought my vote, kid. I voted for a guy who knows who to run a business as well as a gubmint, who can turn the economy and a country around the way the destructive SCOAMF-TOTUS can never do without the baggage of the other GOPers especially the Israel-hating, Anti-American Stormfront-loving "Republican" Herr Doktor

Oh well, another dumbaZZ vote for B. Hussein.....check...every prison camp has its kapos...that's what (L) is to (D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh16TTbihVQ
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-30-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seig Heil

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seig Heil

Ja, even Hitler , the idol of Luap Nor, knows B. Hussein is a miserable failure, vy not you, mein scheissmeister?

NSFW /Impressionable Crypto-Liberals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Y3-Cn5vIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbzSi0LTu0s

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said...

Sorry you are a moron

Nothing much I can do for you.

Enjoy your cross burnings

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Ja, even Hitler , the idol of Luap Nor, knows B. Hussein is a miserable failure, vy not you, mein scheissmeister?

NSFW /Impressionable Crypto-Liberals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Y3-Cn5vIk
    I barely follow politics and already knida know this has always been Paul's basic principles on foreign policy, no? Basically a, get out, mind your own business sort of stance, to paraphrase the is **** out of things in layman. I think you could make an educated argument for both sides. It would be a long, tiresome debate and please don't think I'm up for it. But just wanted to say I know a lot of people who would agree with him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said...

Sorry you are a moron

Nothing much I can do for you.

Enjoy your cross burnings

Cross burnings?

You're even more of a know-nothing than I thought, Skippy. Or is that less of a know-nothing.

Ron Paul: Conspiracy nut, Pro-Islamokook, Anti-Semite, Goldbug, Anti-African American, Anti-American...too many crazy things to list even in an Excel spreadsheet

Good thing your throwing away a vote on an insignificant Liberal gadfly won't mean a thing where it counts..why not come out of the closet and vote for the Marxist...same difference

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    I barely follow politics and already knida know this has always been Paul's basic principles on foreign policy, no? Basically a, get out, mind your own business sort of stance, to paraphrase the is **** out of things in layman. I think you could make an educated argument for both sides. It would be a long, tiresome debate and please don't think I'm up for it. But just wanted to say I know a lot of people who would agree with him.
    I'll make it short and simple for you, Hessian

There's nothing educated about supporting Ronpaulstiltskin or his crackpot gimcrackery.

Run far away from all those dopes you know "who would agree with him" or you'll end up like them too.

The End.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-30-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

God help us all if this happens

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ron could have won

Flip flopping Massachusetts Libe-Con

Not getting my vote

Writing in Ron

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    The Government is Closed today.

It's almost surely going to be closed tomorrow.

Of course it will be delayed.

No conspiracy theory required.
    Why bother with knee-jerk jerks that read knee-jerk jerknalism?