Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Hurricane" May Delay Jobs Report.....

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    No no no mah man. CRA was Carter's (D) Congress deal.

"You banks theah, no moah redlinin'! The poah must have whut
    they can-NOT afford, because it is un, I say, UN-dignified foah
    them to live in apahtments"

Repackaging started in the very end of GHWB and skyrocketed under Clintoon. Why didnt Bubba stop it.

Glass-Steagall, you wouldn't know from the Phil-Pitt Steagles.

Nothing to do with the repackaging and de facto ended with
    Greenspan in 87 with the Citi-Travelers deal long before the collapse.

Reed: http://www.tomwoods.com/blog/repeal-...th-the-crisis/

'an
    http://www.cpcsarnialambton.ca/defau...135&menuID=135

I was just thinking, it was/is really bad to do all of my banking insurin' and investing in the same place.Bad that the working / middle class had
    access to financial paper/investments that not too long before were unavailable to them without huge outlays and load fees. Bad that the vaunted "middle" actually became stockholders. It exposed them to too much risk and an exercise of free will. 2% interest in savings with nothing but home equity increasing at 3% YOY shouldve been good enuf for the masses. BAD BAD BAD!!!!!
    "We Anticipate Home Appreciation to be an economic driver for decades"

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I give up Rush...youve got it all figured out.

No sense wasting time on you.

And the good news
    After next Tuesday you'll have FOUR MORE YEARS to bay at the moon like a crazed mongoloid and show everybody what an ignorant wild eyed fascist nutjob you are

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Wait, you still haven't clued me in on what makes you such an economic expert Goohead. I must know the secret of your suckcess.

Timeshare sales? Boardwalk Psychic? Airline passenger who crapped on a beverage cart? Excel developer? Macaroni Artist? CT School of Broadcasting? Driving a GMC Monster Truck? Box Wine Enemas? Street Corner Paint Bucket Drummer?

Crayoning in a vote for the dwarfish Ronpaulstiltskin while defending his economic anathema the rat-eared B. Hussein Hoover is a clever balancing act I must admit...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    "We Anticipate Home Appreciation to be an economic driver for decades"
    Tell me about it, I would never have been able to get a 2nd mortgage without the 1st one!

Bewildered Beast
    Tell me about it, I would never have been able to get a 2nd mortgage without the 1st one!
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Wait, you still haven't clued me in on what makes you such an economic expert Goohead. I must know the secret of your suckcess.

Timeshare sales? Boardwalk Psychic? Airline passenger who crapped on a beverage cart? Excel developer? Macaroni Artist? CT School of Broadcasting? Driving a GMC Monster Truck? Box Wine Enemas? Street Corner Paint Bucket Drummer?

Crayoning in a vote for the dwarfish Ronpaulstiltskin while defending his economic anathema the rat-eared B. Hussein Hoover is a clever balancing act I must admit...
    Dear Rush ...

As I said earlier..

Done with you and the rest of your Brownshirts

GFY and FOUR MORE YEARS

YES, WE CAN!!!

Can't believe Obama is supposedly getting credit and actual votes from storm...according to CNN.

It's his ****ing job. where was he durig the benghazi attacks?

i can't stand politics, can't wait til this election is over so I can go back to oblivion.
    Last edited by HessStation; 10-31-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Can't believe Obama is supposedly getting credit and actual votes from storm...according to CNN.

It's his ****ing job. where was he durig the benghazi attacks?

i can't stand politics, can't wait til this election is over so I can go back to oblivion.
    Ask that poster fly-by-nawlins-jet; George Bush set the bar EXTREMELY low; Obama didn't have to do anything but step over it. Bush waved at the chocolate city from williewonkaone; maybe you recall that? That was such a self-full, leaderless act that Obama could have taken the train up to Jersey and spent the day pointing finger at people and laughing.

Blame W; that's what Im saying

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post storm, given the widespread damage, the OP looks a little like a schmuck.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Dear Rush ...

As I said earlier..

Done with you and the rest of your Brownshirts

GFY and FOUR MORE YEARS

YES, WE CAN!!!

Sure Skippy, nothin but empty platiitudes from you as usual,
    theres no Brownshirts around except you and the Occufilth,
    now hurry on back to TGG and the other pinheads.

See ya on the gubmint cheese line
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-31-2012 at 10:25 AM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Pothead, meet kettle, DC did not have widespread damage.

It is a shame to let a "crisis" go to waste though

*Dude, I realize every Liberal/Crypto-Liberal is "My Friend, ...." to you but you don't have to stoop
    to the level of the sgs/VT/drunk kids to make a point
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-31-2012 at 10:38 AM.

All Pro
    Ask that poster fly-by-nawlins-jet; George Bush set the bar EXTREMELY low; Obama didn't have to do anything but step over it. Bush waved at the chocolate city from williewonkaone; maybe you recall that? That was such a self-full, leaderless act that Obama could have taken the train up to Jersey and spent the day pointing finger at people and laughing.

Blame W; that's what Im saying
    Aw man, "smoking" already?

i wuz gonna say "voyaging" but I checked my swing
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 10-31-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    No; that's how he dresses. It's obvious he leaves his "best thinking"* for other boards. Dude wakes up angry; probably brushes his teeth with a fury. Why would he think before posting on a Jets board?

Comedy gold.

You need an agent?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    No; that's how he dresses. It's obvious he leaves his "best thinking"* for other boards. Dude wakes up angry; probably brushes his teeth with a fury. Why would he think before posting on a Jets board?
    Nah, I like Dean. He usually has some good points to make.

This one just seems a little silly in hindsight IMO.

As it is, the Storm is (IMO) a big boost for Obama, as he gets to sit back, do very little, but "look presidential" and get glowing priase from guys like Christie, all the while being "non-political" whilst leading.....while poor old Mitt will have a very hard time turning the discussion back to politics while so much of the North East is cleaning up the damage, the Mid-atlantic is getting power restored, and the Inland east is under 3 feet of snow.

Not fair, but I think thats how it's going to play out. The Jobs Report will be a media reported afterthought now, they'll be far too busy showing us the Obama "War" Room and him looking all concerned about the victims of sandy.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    Comedy gold.

You need an agent?
    I think my timing is still a bit off. "Boardwalk Umpire" might have been funnier.

No matter, it's almost too easy to counter gross ignoramuses...they're 144x dumber than ordinary ignoramuses...his Master's Thesis was "Julius Caesar...The Man, and The Salad"

I think my timing is still a bit off. "Boardwalk Umpire" might have been funnier.

No matter, it's almost too easy to counter gross ignoramuses...they're 144x dumber than ordinary ignoramuses...his Master's Thesis was "Julius Caesar...The Man, and The Salad"
    You could get a full time job MCing celebrity roasts.

MSNBC is as disgusting as Rush Limbaugh. Fox may lean heavy right and CNN heavy left but they'll at least counter point.

MSNBC is as disgusting as Rush Limbaugh. Fox may lean heavy right and CNN heavy left but they'll at least counter point.
    you think CNN and Fox are equivalent? Look at Fox's front page right now they are literally falling all over themselves to get back to Benghazi manufactured outrage as soon as possible. They have a permanent "bias alert" section which is just them complaining about what liberals say. they are not comparable at all.

Bewildered Beast
    My wife loves Rachel Maddow and Charlie Rose. I know what sentiment you mean; they are at times smarmy...you always have to seperate the ideas from the editorial slant. Left and Right are great theater for folk that WANT SOMEONE TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan24 View Post
    Look at Fox's front page right now they are literally falling all over themselves to get back to Benghazi manufactured outrage as soon as possible.

What? A news organization investigating a White House cover up involving the death of a US Ambassador?

Unheard of.......