Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Salguero has been waiting to pen this article for 5 plus years

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The fins have started their rebuilding with a smart coaching staff and a talented rookie qb.

The Jets are about to fire a dumb head coach and offensive coordinator and a real crappy 4th year qb.

The dolphins are headed in the right direction and we are heading in the wrong direction. They have passed us.
    YOu so gangsta...teal gangsta. A Jet fan is something you. don't. like.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Really??? You post on a Bills and FINS board also? You think you are normal?
    By normal, I hope you mean an "average" poster. Kids are grown and gone, I post on this site about 10X more than on the Patriot site. I talk patriot football with everyone I work with and most of my friends and my brothers. Nobody except my oldest son is remotely interested in the rest of the division.

Right now the jets are the biggest divison rival, in a couple of years if it is the dolphins, I will probably post more there.
    Last edited by patman; 10-31-2012 at 08:17 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    By normal, I hope you mean an "average" poster. Kids are grown and gone, I post on this site about 10X more than on the Patriot site. I talk patriot football with everyone I work with and most of my friends and my brothers. Nobody except my oldest son is remotely interested in the rest of the division.
    My kids are grown and gone but I wouldn't post on another teams site.... I would find a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    My kids are grown and gone but I wouldn't post on another teams site.... I would find a hobby.
    whatever floats your boat.

Veteran
    Also please consider that the dolphins have 40 mill of cap room and just need to sign Jake Long, Reggie Bush and Starks.
    All guys in their 20s.
    And Soliai, Sean Smith and Brian Hartline to name a few others. It's a HUGE free agency year for them, and not necessarily I'm a good way

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan View Post
    And Soliai, Sean Smith and Brian Hartline to name a few others. It's a HUGE free agency year for them, and not necessarily I'm a good way
    Solari signed last year, Heartline is a #3 type WR, But your right about Sean Smith, he will be looking to get Richard Marshall money at least. Fasano is another guy that a decision has to be made on. Keller may be a target, as he fits the WCO a lot beter than a ground and pound team.

It is a big offseason for them to be sure, but they certainly have the cap room to get it done.

Solari signed last year, Heartline is a #3 type WR, But your right about Sean Smith, he will be looking to get Richard Marshall money at least. Fasano is another guy that a decision has to be made on.

It is a big offseason for them to be sure, but they certainly have the cap room to get it done and still be a player In FA for a need or two.

Veteran
    Solari signed last year, Heartline is a #3 type WR, But your right about Sean Smith, he will be looking to get Richard Marshall money at least. Fasano is another guy that a decision has to be made on.

It is a big offseason for them to be sure, but they certainly have the cap room to get it done and still be a player In FA for a need or two.
    Soliai was just a two-year band-aid contract extension, right? Smith is going to want big money and he knows the Fins can't let him go. I see him as their franchise player next year. They also will be looking to spend big on a free agent WR like Greg Jennings or Mike Wallace, so I don't see their cap dollars going as far as a lot of their fans think.

Soliai was just a two-year band-aid contract extension, right? Smith is going to want big money and he knows the Fins can't let him go. I see him as their franchise player next year. They also will be looking to spend big on a free agent WR like Greg Jennings or Mike Wallace, so I don't see their cap dollars going as far as a lot of their fans think.
    Jake Long will be tagged if an agreement is not reached beforehand, no way Smith sniffs the tag at 9 mill.

IMO, Smith will not get big money, better than Marshall's 3 year 15 mill but not much. The guy is just way to inconsistent. Grimes, Gary Williams, DRC, Jenkins will all get the attention next off season. .

Smith will be in the Jabari Greer, Anone Cason, Jammer, group. Aquib Talib, was turning himself around before getting busted for that ADD drug, he may get play also.

Mike Wallace in the WCO? I don't see him running to many of those style routes, to me he is a 7-8-9 guy . Jennings has been dinged up quite a bit, I think teams will be hesitant with him. Dwayne Bowe to me makes all the sense in the world for that offense.

As far as being a player in FA, I don't think either Ireland or Philibin belive that is the way to go, they will concentrate on theer guys and maybe 1 or two FA the most.

They are in a lot better situation than the pats With Vollmer and Welker as FA and only about 12 mill to spend after the rookies.
    Last edited by patman; 11-01-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Well I got the Aquib Talib getting some play right