Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rex Ryan's refusal to bench Mark Sanchez will get him fired.(Article)

Bench him for what? Tebow looked horrific in TC and Preseason and is a glorified running back and McElroy is hot garbage (think Chad minus talent).

If Rex refuses to see and fix the problem, he deserved to be canned alongside Tannenbaum. Period. Get rid of all of them. However, if Rex opens up his eyes and benches this soft, whiny, non-leader, little boy, then he gets one more year.

Practice Squad
    Tebow looked horrific in TC and Preseason

Tebow is a gamer. He looks bad in practice but wins on the field. He should have been starting two games ago.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mudcat21 View Post
    Tebow is a gamer. He looks bad in practice but wins on the field. He should have been starting two games ago.
    They rather have the practice qb instead of the winner both chaddy and Sanchez look good in practice but both sucked on the field of course I would still rather have chaddy right now

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    They rather have the practice qb instead of the winner both chaddy and Sanchez look good in practice but both sucked on the field of course I would still rather have chaddy right now
    Hey, if they can manage to get Denver's D and Matt Prater to come play for us then I'm all for it.