Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: THERE ARE NO MODS!

  1. #1

    THERE ARE NO MODS!

    PANIC! We will soon destroy ourselves slowly with "Dump" and "GFY" quips whilst no one to clean up the travesty.

    The masses have yet to notice. It's only a matter of time. Save yourselves.

    God speed.

  2. #2
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Damn dirty apes.

  3. #3
    Save yourself WCO. You're the last of the mohicans.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Damn dirty apes.
    Get your stinkin paws off me...


    BTW, goin to RUSH tonite, got invited to watch sound check before the show.

  5. #5
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Get your stinkin paws off me...


    BTW, goin to RUSH tonite, got invited to watch sound check before the show.
    Sounds great! Have a great time! Tell Alex that you want to show him a riff on his equipment.

    COMMON!

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,772
    Has you ever been to the Parlor Tricks forum?

    Mods outnumber actual posters their.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    PANIC! We will soon destroy ourselves slowly with "Dump" and "GFY" quips whilst no one to clean up the travesty.

    The masses have yet to notice. It's only a matter of time. Save yourselves.

    God speed.
    Guess this means WCO is in charge. Ruby missing his big chance.

    ...and thru all this JI remains online. Spooky.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,082
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Guess this means WCO is in charge. Ruby missing his big chance.

    ...and thru all this JI remains online. Spooky.
    Unfortunately, the Landing Flip wasn't flooded.













    Last edited by jetstream23; 10-30-2012 at 02:34 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    PANIC! We will soon destroy ourselves slowly with "Dump" and "GFY" quips whilst no one to clean up the travesty.

    The masses have yet to notice. It's only a matter of time. Save yourselves.

    God speed.
    GFY, dumpbag.

  10. #10
    I only understand about 25 percent of threads lately.

  11. #11
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I only understand about 25 percent of threads lately.
    50% for me; but I'm not letting on; no way.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us