Jay Gruden???
    Mike Zimmerman???

Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    Who should we look at???
    Chip Kelly???
    Greg Roman???
    Jay Gruden???
    Mike Zimmerman???
    It doesnt matter who the head coach is. As long as we have a bottom tier QB we will never win a Championship. It all starts there.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Jet Fan View Post
    It doesnt matter who the head coach is. As long as we have a bottom tier QB we will never win a Championship. It all starts there.
    Well I am sure we will evaluate the qb position and move on from there.

Jets Insider VIP
    But a top tier HC will be able to develop talent in a QB and others or hire qualified assistants that can do the job. Suckchez has to go in my opinion! Rex and Tannybum also must go! Pettine must go! Sparano must go! and the beat goes on and on..........

Id want JON and not Jay GRUDEN and / or JIMMY JOHNSON! BUT Id want Bill Polian as our GM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Rob Ryan

Mike McCoy, Kyle Shannahan and Ray Horton.

I always loved Andy Reid. Love the way he drafts. Its rare to get a guy that consistantly drafts that well and had that long of a tenure.

He would be my number 1 choice.

2nd choice is Kyle Shannahan. He is developing a young QB this year and always will have a great running game.

Veteran
    i don't want to hire a recently fired coach for anything, a la Andy Reid. Hiring Sparano as our OC was a terrible decision, these guys were fired for a reason.

i don't know who would coach, maybe someone like Marty Schottenheimer or Jay Gruden.

Well I am sure we will evaluate the qb position and move on from there.
    Let me make a point here.

When Joe Torre was the Manager for the , Mets and Cardinals he did below average with those teams.

Torre managed the Mets from 1977 to 1981 season, but failed to improve the team's record. After five years without a winning season, he was fired

In 1990, Torre replaced the popular Whitey Herzog as Cardinals manager and posted a 351–354 record.

So he goes on to coach the Yankees and people think he is the Messiah!!!

Talent is why he won with the Yankees, and if we have a team with very little talent and playmakers does it really matter? A great GM is what we need!!!!!

Let me make a point here.

When Joe Torre was the Manager for the , Mets and Cardinals he did below average with those teams.

Torre managed the Mets from 1977 to 1981 season, but failed to improve the team's record. After five years without a winning season, he was fired

In 1990, Torre replaced the popular Whitey Herzog as Cardinals manager and posted a 351–354 record.

So he goes on to coach the Yankees and people think he is the Messiah!!!

Talent is why he won with the Yankees, and if we have a team with very little talent and playmakers does it really matter? A great GM is what we need!!!!!
    Bill Polian, please. And he gets to pick his coach.

Jets Insider VIP
    I always loved Andy Reid. Love the way he drafts. Its rare to get a guy that consistantly drafts that well and had that long of a tenure.
    No no no.

You want a guy that passes the ball 70% of the time and runs that p#ssy defense where everyone is fast and small?

Jay Gruden please.

It would be fun to see what Chip Kelly could do in the NFL. I think he's creative as Belicheck when it comes down to offense.

Mike McCoy, Kyle Shannahan and Ray Horton.
    Please tell me that this is an attempt of sarcasm on your behalf. "KYLE ****ING SHANNAHAN"?

Who should we look at???
    Chip Kelly???
    Greg Roman???
    Jay Gruden???
    Mike Zimmerman???
    You shouldn't waste your time and energy on this. It's not happening.

Give me Chucky.

Rick Dennison

Rick Dennison is in his third season as the Texans’ offensive coordinator. Dennison is entering his 18th season in the NFL as a coach and his 27th year in the League overall. Prior to joining head coach Gary Kubiak’s staff in 2010, Dennison had spent his entire NFL tenure with the Denver Broncos, first as a player from 1982-90 and then as a coach from 1995-2009.

Houston’s offense has become synonymous with success in the run game since Dennison joined the staff in January 2010. Houston ranks fourth in the NFL with 140.3 rushing yards per game, is tied for the NFL lead with 38 combined rushing touchdowns and has set franchise rushing records in consecutive years in Dennison’s first two seasons running the offense.

We need an Offensive Guy!!

All Pro
    Brian Schottenheimer

All Pro
    hahahahahah Kyle "because my dad says so" Shanahan?

Really?

That guy need a lot more on the resume before he should be considered for any HC job.

It won't be Mangini again, but I reckon he'd be good with a rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Brian Schottenheimer
    Time for Marty Ball !!!
    http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/201...h-of-all-time/