Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Trade Eric smith

  1. #21
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    aaron maybin to the giants for eli!

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAreMyLife J E T S View Post
    To the lions for a 4th round pick why not ? This is being smart
    I can see why you think Eric Smith is worth a 4th rounder ... I mean he has a lot of trade value right now .. That boy Eric Smith has making plays this year lighting up the stat sheets!

  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAreMyLife J E T S View Post
    To the lions for a 4th round pick why not ? This is being smart
    I love where you're going with this. I'll take it a couple steps further...

    How bout this instead?

    Eric Smith, Mark Sanchez, and Santonio Holmes to Detroit

    4th round pick, Matt Stafford, and Calvin Johnson to Jets.

    Make it happen, Tanny!

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kerry Rhodes.....who was at one point a very, very good safety and is now as well, got us a 4th rounder.

    How anyone thinks Eric Smith is worth a 4th is beyond me.

    Sent from my LG-P999

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    I love where you're going with this. I'll take it a couple steps further...

    How bout this instead?

    Eric Smith, Mark Sanchez, and Santonio Holmes to Detroit

    4th round pick, Matt Stafford, and Calvin Johnson to Jets.

    Make it happen, Tanny!
    The Rams love our old garbage (Schotty, Mulligan, Hunter, Clemens) - think maybe they give us 2 1st rd picks?

  6. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Egbert Souse View Post
    aaron maybin to the giants for eli!
    Bart Scott for Hakeem Nicks.

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,274
    Post Thanks / Like

    you'd have to pay the lions to take hilm

    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAreMyLife J E T S View Post
    To the lions for a 4th round pick why not ? This is being smart
    And the Lions wouldn't give you a 7th for Eric "the slow "(if he wasn't a cripple) .

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Kerry Rhodes.....who was at one point a very, very good safety and is now as well, got us a 4th rounder.

    How anyone thinks Eric Smith is worth a 4th is beyond me.

    Sent from my LG-P999
    I'd have to agree.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us