Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jags trying to get tebow

Considering we've barely used him, it makes sense to deal him.

Since it makes sense, Tanny won't deal him.

Woody wondered "how will I sell all those seats if this guy isn't on punt protect..."

It's time for the Jets to do themselves and Tim Tebow a favor and sh*t or get off the pot. The Jets have NO idea what they are doing with Tebow right now. They have completely misused, neglected, and underutilized Tim Tebow.

They should find what he does well and stick with him. Whatever that role is, it should be as an every down player. He's a great talent to waste.

Otherwise, they should do themselves and Tim Tebow a favor and move on. The Jets need a QB and Tim Tebow ISN'T the future at QB. The Jets should trade Tebow so he can pursue an NFL career. Having him here and sitting on the bench is not doing him any favors.

This franchise is in a downward spiral. Dump Tebow and Rex and get a guy who can draft talent like mangini

There is 3 things here that make me say no. 1 I am pretty sure Tebow has to sign off on any trade. 2 the only way Tanny can do this and not look like a DA is to get more then he paid. Makes no sense to get a 4th back and have to pay the 1 mil to get it. 3 we really don't have a better option at QB right now. As much as people want to say Sanchez is better so far he hasn't looked it at all. Elroy couldn't throw a bowling ball threw a glass door. either

Quote Originally Posted by mudcat21 View Post
    Being backup to the worst QB in the league isn't humiliating?
    Uh....Sorry but Teblow *IS* the worst QB in the league.

Mark is probably the 2nd worst(barely above Teblow).

Teblow's presence itself is HUMILIATING.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

You're being too kind calling Tim Tebow a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    You're being too kind calling Tim Tebow a QB.
    GOTTEM.

Quote Originally Posted by samoljets View Post
    This franchise is in a downward spiral. Dump Tebow and Rex and get a guy who can draft talent like mangini
    Mangini drafted Gholston, Schlegel, Kellen Clemens and a bunch of other crappy players. He hit on Brick, Mangold and obviously Revis but that's like 3 out of 20 picks total picks in 3 years.

Oh and Mangini is a horrible coach btdubs.

Quote Originally Posted by samoljets View Post
    Magini didn't do the drafting.

But maybe he and his staff did a good job at teaching, developing, instilling discipline and putting his players in position to play/succeed better

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Magini didn't do the drafting.

But maybe he and his staff did a good job at teaching, developing, instilling discipline and putting his players in position to play/succeed better
    I went on record as saying we may have made a mistake firing him ... I always felt like he needed two more years for his system to mature. I liked his accountability and work ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    There is 3 things here that make me say no. 1 I am pretty sure Tebow has to sign off on any trade. 2 the only way Tanny can do this and not look like a DA is to get more then he paid. Makes no sense to get a 4th back and have to pay the 1 mil to get it. 3 we really don't have a better option at QB right now. As much as people want to say Sanchez is better so far he hasn't looked it at all. Elroy couldn't throw a bowling ball threw a glass door. either
    Tebow does not have to sign off on crap, he is not manning or Favre!

Quote Originally Posted by red75bronco View Post
    Tebow does not have to sign off on crap, he is not manning or Favre!
    Listening to his fans talk about him, you'd think he was.

At least they can enjoy his elite clipboarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Tebow doess not have enough plays to qualify as the worst.
    Sanchez does.
    Hey, it's year 4. All the Mark supporters said this is the year. He'll be GREAT. And he'll be up there with all the other GREATS. It takes 4 years.
    There are, and I have documented in the past, at least 20 QBs who got there before 4 years. And Sanchez is not now nor wil be soon one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Mangini drafted Gholston, Schlegel, Kellen Clemens and a bunch of other crappy players. He hit on Brick, Mangold and obviously Revis but that's like 3 out of 20 picks total picks in 3 years.

Oh and Mangini is a horrible coach btdubs.
    Brad Smith, Leon Washington, Drew Coleman, Eric Smith, David Harris, Dustin Keller, Dwight Lowery.

All productive players that helped the team win.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    thanks; question: why is attendance up at Jags games??
    Because jacksonville fans are fearful the team will move

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Brad Smith, Leon Washington, Drew Coleman, Eric Smith, David Harris, Dustin Keller, Dwight Lowery.

All productive players that helped the team win.

David Harris - Still playing.. well?
    Eric Smith - Never really played well.
    Dwight lowery - Had some good plays for us... is he still in the league?
    Keller - Good pick. First round TE it better be.
    Drew coleman - Starter?
    Leon Washington - KR, rarely sees offensive snaps. Wonder if the injury changed him.
    Brad Smith - Seen him a couple times since he left. Not contributing in BUF.

No offense but outside of harris (debatable) and keller - that list is full of guys who currently are total jags.

Hey, it's year 4. All the Mark supporters said this is the year. He'll be GREAT. And he'll be up there with all the other GREATS. It takes 4 years.
    There are, and I have documented in the past, at least 20 QBs who got there before 4 years. And Sanchez is not now nor wil be soon one of them.[/QUOTE]

Little protection, receivers hurt, limited running attack, lousy OC just saying not totally Sanchez' fault

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Sage, you are wise. Please stay, and help yourself to a Fresca.

shakin looks like he's asleep, just take his.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    This and the fact that attendance is always at its highest at the beginning on the year. They have played 3 teams at home that are PO bound as well. After they play Tenn and us I am sure it will be down for the year. Who wants to see that.