Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    MCGIFLEY!
    I da bess, right?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    What? DUUUUUUUDE, I'M READY FOR TEBOW TIME! SARCASM? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT! TEEEEEEEEEEEBOW! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc
    LOL, enjoyed that, pretty funny.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I think my first line already acknowledged your sarcasm, I tried to throw out some sort of Olive Branch but you want nothing to do with that. Sorry for the attempt.
    Go easy on McGinley. Due to the hurricane, he hasn't been able to take his meds.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Go easy on McGinley. Due to the hurricane, he hasn't been able to take his meds.
    MEDS? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT! I JUST NEED MY DAILY DOSE OF TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOW!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEDS? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT! I JUST NEED MY DAILY DOSE OF TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOW!

Well, happy to help you out. Here are 51 of Tebow's TDs from his 2007 Heisman season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsditoWmwNM

Not bad for a guy who can't pass

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, happy to help you out. Here are 51 of Tebow's TDs from his 2007 Heisman season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsditoWmwNM

Not bad for a guy who can't pass
    Nice, a video from 2007. Too bad he can't do that ish now.

Your boy is trash, homie. I'm sorry, but that's just the simple truth. That said, at least he's on the bench so I don't have to look at that level of trash.

It's really saying something when you're a worse QB than Mark Freaking Cantchez.

EDIT: Wait a tick, what am I saying? TO HELL WITH LOGIC! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

Last edited by McGinley; 11-01-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, a video from 2007. Too bad he can't do that ish now.

Your boy is trash, homie. I'm sorry, but that's just the simple truth. That said, at least he's on the bench so I don't have to look at that level of trash.

It's really saying something when you're a worse QB than Mark Freaking Cantchez.

EDIT: Wait a tick, what am I saying? TO HELL WITH LOGIC! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

Not to worry Sunshine, as you and logic aren't often associated with each other

BTW, hope you enjoyed the video

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to worry Sunshine, as you and logic aren't often associated with each other

BTW, hope you enjoyed the video
    What IS associated with logic is following around a player from team to team and acting as if you're a fan of that team.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What IS associated with logic is following around a player from team to team and acting as if you're a fan of that team.

Actually Sunshine, it's a complex paradigm, which would explain why you have so much trouble getting it.

It's the combination of having a favorite player, yet also being extremely team oriented, as football is a team sport. Tebow might have brought me here, but it's the Jets that I root for. If Tebow plays an integral part, that's bonus. If he holds a clipboard real well and the team wins, cheers, it's a great day.
    Last edited by Demosthenes9; 11-01-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Sunshine, it's a complex paradigm, which would explain why you have so much trouble getting it.

It's the combination of having a favorite player, yet also being extremely team oriented, as football is a team sport. Tebow might have brought me here, but it's the Jets that I root for. If Tebow plays an integral part, that's bonus. If he holds a clipboard real well and the team wins, cheers, it's a great day.
    Riiiiiiiiiiight. Weren't you a Broncos "fan" before he came here? Hmmm.

Bold prediction: Tebow gets traded to some randy team and Demos flocks to their forums and becomes a "fan" of that team.

Come on, just admit that you're not a Jets fan. We all know your true loyalty is to Tebow and not the Jets. Come on, Demos! Be reality-based, my brother!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Oh, Modawg! You so cray!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Riiiiiiiiiiight. Weren't you a Broncos "fan" before he came here? Hmmm.

Bold prediction: Tebow gets traded to some randy team and Demos flocks to their forums and becomes a "fan" of that team.

Come on, just admit that you're not a Jets fan. We all know your true loyalty is to Tebow and not the Jets. Come on, Demos! Be reality-based, my brother!

That I was a Denver fan last year and might be a fan of another team next year doesn't change the fact that I'm a Jets fan this year, and I want them to win.

You and others have this warped little notion that all I care about is Tebow, and that if he were to play and do well, that's all that would matter. That is simply incorrect. What I care about is the Jets winning football games and going to the playoffs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That I was a Denver fan last year and might be a fan of another team next year doesn't change the fact that I'm a Jets fan this year, and I want them to win.

You and others have this warped little notion that all I care about is Tebow, and that if he were to play and do well, that's all that would matter. That is simply incorrect. What I care about is the Jets winning football games and going to the playoffs.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, same way Belichick praises bad teams and talks about how good they are after he finishes destroying them. All politics, buddy.

Come on, Demos. You gotta try harder than that, my man.
    Too bad you dont know jack about what people like BB think..

Just like you're too stupid to admit that Tebow took over on a team that had ...
    now get this McGinley the dumbass..

A ONE POINT EIGHT PER CENT chance of making the playoffs..and Tebow was clearly given instruction to set up the field goal for Prater several times and failed to do so..but he started the next week anyway. I think in the JETS game he was told to go set up a FG.. huh ?

You are the biggest dumbass on JI.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh

1.8% chance.. numbers don't lie dumbass

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Revenge View Post
    Too bad you dont know jack about what people like BB think..

Just like you're too stupid to admit that Tebow took over on a team that had ...
    now get this McGinley the dumbass..

A ONE POINT EIGHT PER CENT chance of making the playoffs..and Tebow was clearly given instruction to set up the field goal for Prater several times and failed to do so..but he started the next week anyway. I think in the JETS game he was told to go set up a FG.. huh ?

You are the biggest dumbass on JI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Revenge View Post
    1.8% chance.. numbers don't lie dumbass
    And Tebow still sucks. Your rustled jimmies haven't changed that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    No, but it's getting to the point that I almost wish they would start him so we don't have to go through the same BS next year too. Get the Tebow abortion over with this year and get rid of him...
    Is that a play on words there, the Tebow abortion? It's my opinion that a lot of the anger directed at Tebow goes back to the ad that he and his mother made for halftime of a SB game, celebrating her decision to choose to have him rather than get an abortion. That seemed to set off a firestorm among the mediots and their lemmings on the left, and from then on he and his religious beliefs have been constantly mocked.

If you're looking to dump him we'll take him in Foxboro. He may not be a QB, but he has some tools that we could use. We also won't have to worry about him taking over for the #1 QB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Difference being that Marino DESERVED to start; Tebow doesn't. Not for this team.

You're acting as if Tebow actually "led" them to the playoffs. That is utterly laughable. The only people who actually think that are his insane followers.

Also, are we really gonna act like High School/College ball is in any way the same thing as the NFL? Geez, you're delusional.

Insane? Delusional? Because he's a fan of Tim Tebow and his outstanding college career?

This is exactly the kind of over-reaction that so many people seem to have concerning anything Tim Tebow.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    And Tebow still sucks. Your rustled jimmies haven't changed that.

What.. You're not going to bring up that stupid ass crap about Prater and the vaunted 25th ranked donkey d anymore ?

Why, because you're a dumbass.. and you just make **** up so no one will ever think for a second that Tebow has any value around you.. I am certain it goes back to his college performance that you place no countenance in, no one could just hate Tebow because of him pulling the denver elways out of the trash last year like he did.

One point eight..

You want some more numbers McGin, numbers don't lie, and I have them.

Say some more stupid **** so I can embarrass you some more.