Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Florida 4th. Grade Class

Jets Insider VIP
    great the season sucks and now the tebow shills are coming out of the woodwork en masse. Tebow sucks as a QB. Nice guy but ****ty QB. Tebow is sooo bad that the horrid coaching staff who cant judge talent even knows he sucks and he cant unseat sanchez who also sucks so that means one thing...TEBOW REALLY SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Revenge View Post
    What.. You're not going to bring up that stupid ass crap about Prater and the vaunted 25th ranked donkey d anymore ?

Why, because you're a dumbass.. and you just make **** up so no one will ever think for a second that Tebow has any value around you.. I am certain it goes back to his college performance that you place no countenance in, no one could just hate Tebow because of him pulling the denver elways out of the trash last year like he did.

One point eight..

You want some more numbers McGin, numbers don't lie, and I have them.

Say some more stupid **** so I can embarrass you some more.
    The only one you've embarrassed is yourself, lol. You're taking a chance stat and waiving it around like it's hard proof.

Here's some numbers for you: 126/271 (46.5 cmp %), 12 TDs / 6 INTs / 7 Fumbles. Lost 3 straight to close out the 2011 season, played a solid playoff game against a banged up Steelers D on the road, got blown out on the road against NE. I don't even need to bring up the D and Prater to make Tim look bad; he does that all on his own.

Wow, that guy is amazing!

Lol, your man-crush is cute, but your boy is terribad. Shh, no tears.

Last edited by McGinley; 11-01-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    The only one you've embarrassed is yourself, lol. You're taking a chance stat and waiving it around like it's hard proof.

Here's some numbers for you: 126/271 (46.7 cmp %), 12 TDs / 6 INTs / 7 Fumbles. Lost 3 straight to close out the 2011 season, played a solid playoff game against a banged up Steelers D on the road, got blown out on the road against NE. I don't even need to bring up the D and Prater to make Tim look bad; he does that all on his own.

Problem is that he is less terrible than Sackchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Problem is that he is less terrible than Sackchez.
    In spots, sure. Overall? Oh, son.....no.

But hey, why not give him a chance to prove me wrong? If Mark continues to get worse and Rex and the FO wanna call it a day, go ahead and start Tebow.

Let's also not make this out to be me hating Tim, because I don't. I simply prefer to have him in smaller doses; non-starting doses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post

Yeah and I'm sure 20% of those same kids believe in Santa and the Easter bunny.
    So does RahRah and sg3.

Practice Squad

Here's some numbers for you: 126/271 (46.5 cmp %), 12 TDs / 6 INTs / 7 Fumbles. Lost 3 straight to close out the 2011 season, played a solid playoff game against a banged up Steelers D on the road, got blown out on the road against NE. I don't even need to bring up the D and Prater to make Tim look bad; he does that all on his own.

So you quote numbers, those numbers you listed led to a 7-4 record and a Divisional Championship (I would take that). The losing of 3 straight to end the season, I though you were referring to Sanchez's losing 3 straight to end the 2011 season, oh and his season ended up 8-8 and no playoffs, you didn't list those numbers did you. Plus, from those last 3 games, Sanchez is now 3-8 in his last 11 games but I know you would like those results better. And a banged up Steeler D, really, thats your comeback for a road playoff win and the monster numbers Tebow put up in that game. You need serious help. You would not recognize a winning QB if it came along with HOF credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    So you quote numbers, those numbers you listed led to a 7-4 record and a Divisional Championship (I would take that). The losing of 3 straight to end the season, I though you were referring to Sanchez's losing 3 straight to end the 2011 season, oh and his season ended up 8-8 and no playoffs, you didn't list those numbers did you. Plus, from those last 3 games, Sanchez is now 3-8 in his last 11 games but I know you would like those results better. And a banged up Steeler D, really, thats your comeback for a road playoff win and the monster numbers Tebow put up in that game. You need serious help. You would not recognize a winning QB if it came along with HOF credentials.
    Sanchez had to deal with NE in his division; Tim didn't. 8-8 might get it done in the AFC West, but that ish doesn't work here.

And I hope you're not trying to say Tim is a HOFer. I'm sure you're not, but you're a Tebowite and your kind are known to be extremely delusional.

At the end of the day, I'll support Tim should he become our starter at some point. But, when it ends up going awry, just remember those of us who tried to reason with you.

Cheers.

Practice Squad
    Sanchez had to deal with NE in his division; Tim didn't. 8-8 might get it done in the AFC West, but that ish doesn't work here.

And I hope you're not trying to say Tim is a HOFer. I'm sure you're not, but you're a Tebowite and your kind are known to be extremely delusional.

At the end of the day, I'll support Tim should he become our starter at some point. But, when it ends up going awry, just remember those of us who tried to reason with you.

Cheers.
    So I guess now to make valid arguments on season successes or failures we need to go to a BCS type of 'strength of schedule" formula, sorry in the NFL its only wins and losses no matter who you play.

And nice job in recognizing there was not an attempt to compare Tim to a HOF'er, but let me explain cause you have problems with this, it was a shot at you not having the ability to recognize a winner especially at the QB position.

Lastly, we thank you for your support of Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I'm so sick of our offense/team in general I wouldn't care if Tebow started the rest of the year. Do I think he can win a super bowl in this passing league? No. Could he win more games than Sanchez? Possibly. I love everything about Tebow except his passing ability. We're comparing the bottom two completion percentages in football.
    Yet Rex feels this is the most talented team he has ever coached?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    You know the funny thing about that, if he is correct then the question would be, what is holding it back? My answer would be twofold; Sanchez and coaching.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I'm going to go way out on a limb and say most NFL QBs had wikked good high school stats.

No worries about Timmy, gawd has a plan. I think he is going to snap marks achille...not to be mean, just so the Jets can get back to what is right and good.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

When I read the first part of the OP, I really thought those kids were going to come dressed as Albert, the kid rapper.

After all, he can make your booty pop!

All Pro
    In spots, sure. Overall? Oh, son.....no.

But hey, why not give him a chance to prove me wrong? If Mark continues to get worse and Rex and the FO wanna call it a day, go ahead and start Tebow.

Let's also not make this out to be me hating Tim, because I don't. I simply prefer to have him in smaller doses; non-starting doses.
    Thats all, i as a fan am asking for.

Heck, forget Tebow, start Mcelroy.
    Give one or both of them a chance at least to fail.

I have seen more than enough of sanchez to make a solid, well informed, lengthy decison that he is NOT good, and will never be good.

You dont want to leave #6 in there the rest of the season in hopes he wil progress, do you?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    What has dimmed is American Education (unfortunately).

Actually, many of the founding fathers were Deists not Christians so that whole "Christian Nation" thing doesn't jive with reality. Some Founding Fathers were Unitarians as well. There were Christians but it was a mixed bag of beliefs.

I won't take up the thread with this argument but Deism was popular during the Founding Fathers time period and was the belief by many of the intellectual crowd.

Believe what you will but if you research it, you'll see I'm correct. I won't take any of this thread up on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    This stuff has no business in football or the Landing Strip. Religion is not a good thing. There are only three reasons that people start wars; land, food/resources, and religion. Only two of those things are necessary. The world would be a better place without religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    JetSetter, good for you. I also share your beliefs. I pray to God daily and attend Mass weekly. I also do not push my beliefs on others but pray that the masses will return to what is right and good.
    I apologize for bringing religion into this conversation.

My mah, and peepaw hasnt taken me to service for some time now.

GO JETS!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm going to go way out on a limb and say most NFL QBs had wikked good high school stats.

No worries about Timmy, gawd has a plan. I think he is going to snap marks achille...not to be mean, just so the Jets can get back to what is right and good.
    Another of your patented unfunny posts. Trolls gon' troll.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I apologize for bringing religion into this conversation.

My mah, and peepaw hasnt taken me to service for some time now.

GO JETS!!!!

No problem at all. All beliefs are respected.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Believe it or not, the USA was built on the beliefs, values, and morals of Christianity.

See how so many people have strayed for God in this country, and look at was has transpired as those beliefs have dimmed.

If you are ok with it, thats fine. I would never push my beliefs on you or anyone, but i do have rights in this country, which was founded under God, to express mine, and i do so regularly.

Go Tim, Go Christianity, and Go GOD!!!!
    +100000

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    No problem at all. All beliefs are respected.

MMMM. MeatBalls.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    Hehe
    Last edited by Carlton; 11-01-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Cheers.
    Absolutely.