Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Florida 4th. Grade Class

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I think when Tim Tebow is 80 years old, his football career will be just a footnote in his life's story.
    I like that. He is a man who will be remebered for much more than football.

Bewildered Beast
    Tim Tebow will always be dismembered by this Jets fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Another of your patented unfunny posts. Trolls gon' troll.
    Good thought to you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Tim Tebow will always be dismembered by this Jets fan.
    And yet he would deliver you from the lack of championships over and over.. fittingly ironic.

Tebow thrives on hate...we thank you.

"banged up steeler D" LMAO... no LMFAO.. no..LMMFAO..
    Mcgifly and his big brother West Coast will be two of the more memorably miserable JETS fans when Tebow uses his famous windmill delivery to save their team...its coming...like Sandy on a Halloween holiday..its coming.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Revenge View Post
    And yet he would deliver you from the lack of championships over and over.. fittingly ironic.

Tebow thrives on hate...we thank you.

"banged up steeler D" LMAO... no LMFAO.. no..LMMFAO..
    Mcgifly and his big brother West Coast will be two of the more memorably miserable JETS fans when Tebow uses his famous windmill delivery to save their team...its coming...like Sandy on a Halloween holiday..its coming.
    He couldn't beat the Pats with a better (apparently) team in Denver. Why would I want him at the Franchise QB?

Please understand; we were some 4MIL under the cap with OL issues...and we get Tim Tebow; who DOESN"T help the starter play better; but does indeed make him doubt himself.

I got a talented headcase, and a non talented ego case. No Franchisey goodness

GFY
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 11-01-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    So you quote numbers, those numbers you listed led to a 7-4 record and a Divisional Championship (I would take that). The losing of 3 straight to end the season, I though you were referring to Sanchez's losing 3 straight to end the 2011 season, oh and his season ended up 8-8 and no playoffs, you didn't list those numbers did you. Plus, from those last 3 games, Sanchez is now 3-8 in his last 11 games but I know you would like those results better. And a banged up Steeler D, really, thats your comeback for a road playoff win and the monster numbers Tebow put up in that game. You need serious help. You would not recognize a winning QB if it came along with HOF credentials.
    Okay then... so Sanchez's **** numbers should be disregarded when looking at his first two seasons as well. Guy is a winner brah, quit the hateration.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    and yes, i also support him because of his Christian beliefs.
    Why? Would you support him just the same if he championed other religions than Christianity?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    So does RahRah and sg3.
    That's not fair, they believe in well informed things, like the Jets will get to at least a 12-4 record in this 2012 season

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Is that a play on words there, the Tebow abortion? It's my opinion that a lot of the anger directed at Tebow goes back to the ad that he and his mother made for halftime of a SB game, celebrating her decision to choose to have him rather than get an abortion. That seemed to set off a firestorm among the mediots and their lemmings on the left, and from then on he and his religious beliefs have been constantly mocked.

If you're looking to dump him we'll take him in Foxboro. He may not be a QB, but he has some tools that we could use. We also won't have to worry about him taking over for the #1 QB.
    No it wasn't a play on words I've never even seen or heard about Tebow's abortion commercial; it was just a happy coincidence. I really don't care about his personal believe in some invisible man in the sky; he's a s h i t t y QB. So let him start and get the abortion that is a Tebow lead offense over with in NY so we can move on next year.

You are welcome to take the great Tebow to Ne. If you seriously don't think the Teblowhards won't be calling for him to start over Brady then you're delusional. They don't care about any team they only care about their Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    No it wasn't a play on words I've never even seen or heard about Tebow's abortion commercial; it was just a happy coincidence. I really don't care about his personal believe in some invisible man in the sky; he's a s h i t t y QB. So let him start and get the abortion that is a Tebow lead offense over with in NY so we can move on next year.

You are welcome to take the great Tebow to Ne. If you seriously don't think the Teblowhards won't be calling for him to start over Brady then you're delusional. They don't care about any team they only care about their Tebow.
    You're FoS. Most Tebowites only call for Tebow to start when the current starter SUCKS. Orton was 4-22 or something like that, sanchez is 3-8.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    You're FoS. Most Tebowites only call for Tebow to start when the current starter SUCKS. Orton was 4-22 or something like that, sanchez is 3-8.
    LMAO Sanchez is 3-8 eh? Well Tebow is 1-4... GD Teblowhards

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    That's the problem; 3-8 is a reference to last year's losing streak. Tebow fan knows little or cares to know little about what's happening. They are watching only to get a boost in their own confidence in their faith; all logic flows from this POV.

It's documented here. In fact when God apologizes to NFL fans for TIm Tebow, he will cite this board, JetsInsider, for providing him with clear understanding of the error of his ways.

That's the problem; 3-8 is a reference to last year's losing streak. Tebow fan knows little or cares to know little about what's happening. They are watching only to get a boost in their own confidence in their faith; all logic flows from this POV.

It's documented here. In fact when God apologizes to NFL fans for TIm Tebow, he will cite this board, JetsInsider, for providing him with clear understanding of the error of his ways.
    Westy going hard in the paint, lol.

Mighty presumptous and borderline blasphemy to be calling out God for error. When you pass away I'm sure you'll have your chance to talk to God and set him right...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    Mighty presumptous and borderline blasphemy to be calling out God for error. When you pass away I'm sure you'll have your chance to talk to God and set him right...
    God Forgives

As he was being crucified by people he loved, Christ begged The Holy Spirit to forgive them. I'm sure God would forgive a joke on a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    As he was being crucified by people he loved, Christ begged The Holy Spirit to forgive them. I'm sure God would forgive a joke on a message board.
    Absolutely. But God requires repentence and to go forth and sin no more...

And we're off....

Absolutely. But God requires repentence and to go forth and sin no more...
    Who's to say he hasn't done so?

Actually, I believe 3-8 was a reference to Mark's record over his last 11 games. Guess what Sunshine, when you go 3-8 as a starter, fans are going to be calling for your replacement. If Stanton were here instead of Tebow, you'd be hearing "Stanton, Stanton" instead of "Tebow, Tebow".

That's not something that Brady or the Pats would be concerned with as they aren't going to go 3-8.