Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Florida 4th. Grade Class

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    Mighty presumptous and borderline blasphemy to be calling out God for error. When you pass away I'm sure you'll have your chance to talk to God and set him right...
    Its guys like you that make me think of this great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD_3h...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Actually, I believe 3-8 was a reference to Mark's record over his last 11 games. Guess what Sunshine, when you go 3-8 as a starter, fans are going to be calling for your replacement. If Stanton were here instead of Tebow, you'd be hearing "Stanton, Stanton" instead of "Tebow, Tebow".

That's not something that Brady or the Pats would be concerned with as they aren't going to go 3-8.
    You're lucky westy's jimmies aren't easily rustled like 32's are, or else he'd ban you for calling him sunshine. lol.

I'm a Hindu... guess it doesn't matter what I say in this thread since according to Dreaming Douche I'll be going to hell... good to know.

Bewildered Beast
    Mighty presumptous and borderline blasphemy to be calling out God for error. When you pass away I'm sure you'll have your chance to talk to God and set him right...
    When your motives (you and a few others) are blatantly apparent, this is the conversation you get. Your empty words about God don't faze me in the least. by the way, aren't you supposed to just turn the other cheek?

You're vindictive, a condition Buddhists abhor, because it means their spiritual force has waned.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You're lucky westy's jimmies aren't easily rustled like 32's are, or else he'd ban you for calling him sunshine. lol.

Now, don't drag me into something with the mods, just because you've had trouble with them.

They've been very fair with me in my time here and I have no complaints about them at all

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    I'm a Hindu... guess it doesn't matter what I say in this thread since according to Dreaming Douche I'll be going to hell... good to know.
    It's all good. Hell is where most the hot chicks who fark are at anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Now, don't drag me into something with the mods, just because you've had trouble with them.

They've been very fair with me in my time here and I have no complaints about them at all
    Technically, I don't have trouble with anyone but that jimmy rustler, 32Green. Guys like Westy, I get along with.

32 just can't handle how reality-based I am, I suppose.

Bewildered Beast
    Technically, I don't have trouble with anyone but that jimmy rustler, 32Green. Guys like Westy, I get along with.

32 just can't handle how reality-based I am, I suppose.
    I appreciate the nod; I will ask you guys to take 32green out of this discussion. He is responsible for a large family that was affected by the storm, for starters. He cleans up many problems on JI, before they get started.

respek

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I appreciate the nod; I will ask you guys to take 32green out of this discussion. He is responsible for a large family that was affected by the storm, for starters. He cleans up many problems on JI, before they get started.

respek
    My jimmies are in a downward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    I never said anyone is going to hell. Just said U can talk to God when you see him...

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    When your motives (you and a few others) are blatantly apparent, this is the conversation you get. Your empty words about God don't faze me in the least. by the way, aren't you supposed to just turn the other cheek?

You're vindictive, a condition Buddhists abhor, because it means their spiritual force has waned.
    Come on Westcoast...You can say stuff tongue in cheek but when I do it I'm blantantly apparent about something. What are my motives and what blatantly apparent stuff R U referring too? What empty words about God did I spout...?

No response necessary. I'm just a Jets fan that can jest when others are doing the same.

I never said anyone is going to hell. Just said U can talk to God when you see him...
    Perhaps not in so many words, but you can understand how it would seem implied.

If U R talking to God U R obviously not in hell...

Bewildered Beast
    Come on Westcoast...You can say stuff tongue in cheek but when I do it I'm blantantly apparent about something. What are my motives and what blatantly apparent stuff R U referring too? What empty words about God did I spout...?

No response necessary. I'm just a Jets fan that can jest when others are doing the same.
    Okay; I'll lighten up.

If U R talking to God U R obviously not in hell...
    Aren't we ALL in our own hell in one form or another doe? Ets just be reality-based for a moment.

Religion is too personal for these types of boards. People already misread and read their own feelings into other people's posts.

Respect to people of all faiths. What's more important to me is whether I like the food your background is known for. If you've got good chow, I'll celebrate any special day with you.

(I'll bring the beer)

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Religion is too personal for these types of boards. People already misread and read their own feelings into other people's posts.

Respect to people of all faiths. What's more important to me is whether I like the food your background is known for. If you've got good chow, I'll celebrate any special day with you.

(I'll bring the beer)
    This.

Aren't we ALL in our own hell in one form or another doe? Ets just be reality-based for a moment.
    This season is what is hell. I would so much love to beat Seattle and Pete Carroll. I have not liked him since he gave the choke sign to an opposing teams player when he was at USC...phucker.

This season is what is hell. I would so much love to beat Seattle and Pete Carroll. I have not liked him since he gave the choke sign to an opposing teams player when he was at USC...phucker.
    Their D is good, but that Offense is just laughable. It's a swing game, IMO.

The guy I REALLY want to beat is Schotty. I want to see what breaks first; Bradford's body, or Schotty's spirit.