Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christie's effusive praise for Obama

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    He's going to win the whole election. I guarantee you he gets more than 320 electoral votes. Mark my words. Of course you'll be too busy cursing God and the voters of America to come here and tell me I was right.
    I don't think he'll get 320, Joey.... but he be right around the 300 mark a few more or less which doesn't change your point that the President is going to get reelected at all.

The experts of both sides know that this is what is happening and even the RNC is pretty much moving on towards 2016. Obviously they are not run by the likes of DeanPatsFan and JSJ, hunched up in front of their TVs watching FosNews and reading Newsmax and the Amerikan Spektator on the internet desperately trying to keep their hopes for Willard alive

Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    So instead of being honest about the federal response, you'd rather Christie play politics and downplay the job well done because of the election and party currently in power?

This type of sentiment speaks volumes about the general state of politics in this country. Shameful, in my opinion.
    Yes, they would. That's what happens when you view politics as a team sport.

All League
    This board is literally ****ing baffling. BEYOND stupid.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I don't think he'll get 320, Joey.... but he be right around the 300 mark a few more or less which doesn't change your point that the President is going to get reelected at all.

The experts of both sides know that this is what is happening and even the RNC is pretty much moving on towards 2016. Obviously they are not run by the likes of DeanPatsFan and JSJ, hunched up in front of their TVs watching FosNews and reading Newsmax and the Amerikan Spektator on the internet desperately trying to keep their hopes for Willard alive
    He'll definitely get 300. Obama already CA and NY in the bag, that's 84 right off the bat.

Not a lot of GOP voters actually LIKE Romney. It's more a case of voting AGAINST Obama than voting FOR Mitt. I did the same thing in 2004 I voted against Bush. I tried to convince myself that Kerry would make an ok president.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    This board is literally ****ing baffling. BEYOND stupid.
    It gets better....no...that's not true.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Yes, they would. That's what happens when you view politics as a team sport.
    That's the state of affairs these days. A large reason why we have the caliber of candidates that we do.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    is sickening. The obese blowhard could phuck up the most important election in our lifetime. What else could Obama say except that the Federal govt will help the victims of Sandy? Christie's rhetoric was way over the top with his a$$ kissing.
    Open your ****ing eyes, you loudmouth ****tard. This is one of the worst natural disasters the state has ever seen. The amount of destruction transcends partisan politics. Christie is doing exactly what he has to do. This thread has epic fail written frontwards, backwards, and upside down all over it.

You're banned, Tucktard, and you're not unbanned until I get electricity back.