Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Politically Speaking, Sandy was the BEST thing that could happen for Obama.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Oh f*ck the politicians and their responses.

If anyone feels like contributing directly to good people who were victimized by this storm then how about a fiver for my cousins whose house burned down in Breezy Point? https://www.wepay.com/donations/1129182125

The fire raged from G through the J blocks in Breezy. As well as elsewhere. But the G through the J blocks were the brunt of the fire.

From Facebook: """I am Mikes sister. I can tell you Mike and Marie and their families are amazing people. It doesn't surprise me that the night of the hurricane they were hosting several people from their block. When the decision was made to leave their house they had people in kayaks, kids on booie boards. The house was filled w/people, pitch black and BECAUSE OF THE SMOKE, they evacuated....can you IMAGINE THE CHAOS...THEY SWAM IN CHEST HIGH WATER TO SAFETY. As they swam away they realized the roof was on fire. By the time they reached a safe haven, their house was gone. Pictures, movies along with everything and anything are gone..FYI Mike and Marie have hosted several benefits for other in need....now they need your help. No donation too small. Everything will be appredciated.
    God Bless you all."""

There were no deaths, and no injuries I know of - but close family lost a home in a maelstrom that burned down scores of homes.

Jet fans, too (mostly).
    Thanks for the head's up; glad to help a tiny bit.

That felt good.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Thanks for the head's up; glad to help a tiny bit.

That felt good.
    Cheers! Believe me, these "tiny bits" add up and will go a long, long way. They lost everything, right down to a change of clothes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers! Believe me, these "tiny bits" add up and will go a long, long way. They lost everything, right down to a change of clothes.
    Terrible. The aerial photographs of the neighborhood were heartwrenching...

Glad to help some fellow Jets fans and NYers

I'd also add that anyone here who is able to go and donate blood...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Terrible. The aerial photographs of the neighborhood were heartwrenching...

Glad to help some fellow Jets fans and NYers

I'd also add that anyone here who is able to go and donate blood...

I will return your kindness by pulling the lever of the candidate of your choice, PK.

I never mentioned how whorish I am simply because no one asked.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    4. It gives Obama two new, powerful temporally, talking points:

First, Americans crumbling and poorly invested infrastructure, i.e. if only we'd have spent more and built more (by Government), much damage and much life would have been spared.
    Exibit B:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/02/opinio...html?hpt=hp_c2

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like

I will return your kindness by pulling the lever of the candidate of your choice, PK.

I never mentioned how whorish I am simply because no one asked.
    I told them I got a head's up from their cousin the Jets fan, and we're praying for them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Speaking of rotten pukes, how about you stop your namecalling. I know it hurts you that you boy Willard is going down the tubes. I'm sorry for you. But don't blame me. I didnt tell the party to nominate flip flopping Mike Dukakis Part II instead of a Conservative with principles

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Cry me a river over namecalling, Skippy. I can dredge up many posts
    just in the past few days where you directly called me and others Jerk, Moron and so forth. That's your warped passive-aggressive MO I see.

No one ever heard of you "here" until about 2 weeks ago and for some "inspired" reason you decided to spam this forum with a tsunami of 24x7 RonPaul spite-fueled/Pro-Obama Bullsh!t. Not one link or acknowledgement of facts pro and con, just blaring like a car alarm at 3 A.M.

You're for the drooling, anti-Semitic, racist dwarf and wish to Old Nick he could be running things. Fine, everyone here knows the tale of "missed opportunity". We get/got the Truther-tinged/"Principled" "Real" Conservative story for years from the same handful of Low Information/Low IQ idiots some before you blew into town like Sandy Jr. No need to pile on because there's nothing to add.

Romney's religion, persona, accomplishments and potential win has now so problematic for you and this crowd that you have to spin a vote for a No-Hoper/B. Hussein into some kind of Conservative political victory. That is the creed and credo of a braying jackass as it clearly has not been, is not , and will never be the case.

Not mentioning religion or social issues, not good enough. The economy sucks, 0 had 4 years to fix it, but a financial wizard with Jr. Financial Whiz as running mate, not good enough. Seriously, WTF is wrong with "you people".

Now, certain someones whimper like baby kittens that had their whiskers pulled if I complain about the tone privately, so I will tell you openly in slightly muted "Flushing" mode, like other freaks, geeks, pimply pukes and blimps who follow me around and call me out (or conversely mention how they're "ignoring" me) from time to time, get off my God damn tip, and freaking calm down with your fuqing disinformation broadcasts already.

If Romney wins, which I believe he will eke out a narrow victory, I'll be glad. If he doesn't it's nothing for patriotic American citizens to celebrate, yippee if you do, I could not care less, I live in the one of the most Lavender Blue of blue states so I am sure I will manage to survive and make the best of things- after all when you have been through the worst of (D) (Carter, Obama and other assorted fruits nuts and flakes) you know what it takes. Not sure how everyone else will.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    just in the past few days where you directly called me and others Jerk, Moron and so forth. That's your warped passive-aggressive MO I see.

No one ever heard of you "here" until about 2 weeks ago and for some "inspired" reason you decided to spam this forum with a tsunami of 24x7 RonPaul spite-fueled/Pro-Obama Bullsh!t. Not one link or acknowledgement of facts pro and con, just blaring like a car alarm at 3 A.M.

You're for the drooling, anti-Semitic, racist dwarf and wish to Old Nick he could be running things. Fine, everyone here knows the tale of "missed opportunity". We get/got the Truther-tinged/"Principled" "Real" Conservative story for years from the same handful of Low Information/Low IQ idiots some before you blew into town like Sandy Jr. No need to pile on because there's nothing to add.

Romney's religion, persona, accomplishments and potential win has now so problematic for you and this crowd that you have to spin a vote for a No-Hoper/B. Hussein into some kind of Conservative political victory. That is the creed and credo of a braying jackass as it clearly has not been, is not , and will never be the case.

Not mentioning religion or social issues, not good enough. The economy sucks, 0 had 4 years to fix it, but a financial wizard with Jr. Financial Whiz as running mate, not good enough. Seriously, WTF is wrong with "you people".

Now, certain someones whimper like baby kittens that had their whiskers pulled if I complain about the tone privately, so I will tell you openly in slightly muted "Flushing" mode, like other freaks, geeks, pimply pukes and blimps who follow me around and call me out (or conversely mention how they're "ignoring" me) from time to time, get off my God damn tip, and freaking calm down with your fuqing disinformation broadcasts already.

If Romney wins, which I believe he will eke out a narrow victory, I'll be glad. If he doesn't it's nothing for patriotic American citizens to celebrate, yippee if you do, I could not care less, I live in the one of the most Lavender Blue of blue states so I am sure I will manage to survive and make the best of things- after all when you have been through the worst of (D) (Carter, Obama and other assorted fruits nuts and flakes) you know what it takes. Not sure how everyone else will.
    Lavender is equal parts blue and red, with white mixed in.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope

Mitt Romney was the best thing that could have happened for Obama!!!! Best they could do.....double fail.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure I will manage to survive and make the best of things- after all when you have been through the worst of (D) (Carter, Obama and other assorted fruits nuts and flakes) you know what it takes. Not sure how everyone else will.
    Somehow I think the rest of us will survive as well tough guy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

the funniest part of this entire exercise in playing with ya is that you actually thought for a minute that I was a Libertarian even nuttier than a tea party conservative Paulbot...

gotcha

BARACK H OBAMA

Bin Laden dead, GM and Chrysler alive, medical coverage for 43 million who never had it, Iraq idiotic invasion ended, Afghanistan on schedule for the same, our brave troops soon out of both those killing field quagmires, Quadaffi and Mubarak out and dead, America's place in the world restored

PROMISES KEPT

FOUR MORE YEARS

have a good day, JSJ, you are a good sport and passionate in what you believe in

AS AM I

and a good Jet fan too

GO JETS

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    OT

NYC MARATHON CANCELLED

right and only thing to do IMO

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Somehow I think the rest of us will survive as well tough guy.
    Nobody asked you Sonny Boo Boo. Now go have some warm milk and a cookie, hop back in your crib
    then get up on Tuesday to vote early and often for Fauxcahontas.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-02-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody asked you Sonny Boo Boo. Now go have some warm milk and a cookie, hop back in your crib

The bad ship Willard continues to sink

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody asked you either but it doesn't stop you from vomiting up your useless insults and whack job "opinions."

I get kick out of you though...your schtick is pretty funny.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine the alternate history where Mitt Romney picked Chris Christie as his VP pick and Sandy happens a week before the election.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody asked you either but it doesn't stop you from vomiting up your useless insults and whack job "opinions."

You really think it's a schtick?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

It's only "schtick" when you don't comprehend it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Get a room already guys.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I do. I think his whole thing is a schtick. And a damn funny one.

RussianGreen, Ikey, this guy, they all are pretty good schticks.