Thread: All kidding aside....

Undrafted Free Agent

All kidding aside....

Who are some Prospects that you are intrigued by??

Not say that we are going to draft a QB maybe we will. most likely we wont. but who are some kids that make you a little bubbly inside?

jarvis Jones looks good, but i still have my doubts about him.

Geno looks GREAT!

Matt Barkley scares me because of his location lol

Robert Woods though.... Good looking WR

Manti Te'o will be an excellent ILB in any scheme. He so far is my only "Golden Player" Lock

i have alot more prospects in mind. but who are some kids that you think will be great?

Montee Ball out of Wisconsin.

And I'm going to get trashed for saying this but...Collin Klein.

He's a few inches taller and his delivery is more compact than Tebow. He also has been working on his throwing motion this year and is throwing at 70% accuracy.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Collin klein looks excellent. kinda looks alot like Big ben.. and his throwing motion is 1020397892754% more pro ready then Tebow. love this kid. could be a second round choice????!!!! too many people doubt his overall ability as a QB. i do not however, can make all the throws and is a heck of a competitor. and as far as his size!?! i don't have to say a word..

oh yeah monte ball looks alot like the late Thomas Jones

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CR8ZMIKE View Post
    Who are some Prospects that you are intrigued by??

Not say that we are going to draft a QB maybe we will. most likely we wont. but who are some kids that make you a little bubbly inside?

jarvis Jones looks good, but i still have my doubts about him.

Geno looks GREAT!

Matt Barkley scares me because of his location lol

Robert Woods though.... Good looking WR

Manti Te'o will be an excellent ILB in any scheme. He so far is my only "Golden Player" Lock

i have alot more prospects in mind. but who are some kids that you think will be great?

That's what Sandusky said...

Collin klein looks excellent. kinda looks alot like Big ben.. and his throwing motion is 1020397892754% more pro ready then Tebow. love this kid. could be a second round choice????!!!! too many people doubt his overall ability as a QB. i do not however, can make all the throws and is a heck of a competitor. and as far as his size!?! i don't have to say a word..

Um no to Klein, he is a HUGE project.

Veteran
    geno sucks. stop it. everyone.

Veteran
    i like collin klein too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRdFw9K1Uvs

and i know it's from a kansas state tv highlight tape, but his mobility and throwing power/accuracy looks good. seems to have good arm strength, can make all the throws and has a tight spiral.

Season 117 165 1630 70.9 9.88 58 12td 2ints 6 175.5

could be a late round pick-up.
    Last edited by heymangold; 11-01-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    i like collin klein too.

and i know it's from a kansas state tv highlight tape, but his mobility and throwing power/accuracy looks good. seems to have good arm strength, can make all the throws and has a tight spiral.

He went to the Manning academy before this year, prepping for it.
    His accuracy so far has improved by leaps and bounds (albeit in a smaller sample size)

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    i like collin klein too.

if he keeps playing the way he is, he will definitely jump into the top 3 rounds, even if he is a "Project" player... even as a project player the dude has huge upside. if he gets with the "right" coaching the kids got a chance to be something good. remember coaching is the key for him.. You know what that means....

Veteran
    and hey, apparently he's espn's favorite for the heisman.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/heisman12/

Collin Klein is the only college QB I would even be interested in this year. He is unfazed by pressure, accurate, mobile, big arm, and huge. I made the Big Ben comparison last week and got ridiculed by Teblowhards

Quote Originally Posted by Manchez View Post
    Collin Klein is the only college QB I would even be interested in this year. He is unfazed by pressure, accurate, mobile, big arm, and huge. I made the Big Ben comparison last week and got ridiculed by Teblowhards
    Eh... not a fan. Also don't like Tebow. Give me Wilson or Bray. Let them develop under Norv Turner. Guy is a terrible HC but great OC/QB coach.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Eh... not a fan. Also don't like Tebow. Give me Wilson or Bray. Let them develop under Norv Turner. Guy is a terrible HC but great OC/QB coach.
    yeah, he made philip rivers an elite QB....