Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 161

Thread: Jeez Matt Cassel is Awful

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Cassel is better than Sanchez.
    That's very bold to say given the fact that his home fans (yes, his home fans) cheered him GETTING A CONCUSSION, so that he wouldn't play.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,946
    I suppose next you'll have people saying Gabbert >>> Sanchez
    Id take Gabbert over Sanchez in a heartbeat. He only has about 20 starts under his belt. He can still get better.

    Sanchez has over 60 starts under his belt. We know he sucks and is getting worse.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Id take Gabbert over Sanchez in a heartbeat. He only has about 20 starts under his belt. He can still get better.

    Sanchez has over 60 starts under his belt. We know he sucks and is getting worse.
    Right now, probably. We're talking about careers, not just in the present.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    It was scary just how similar the miscues were to Sanchez's. Costly fumble inside the KC red-zone and a tipped pick 6 on a high (but "catchable") throw to an open receiver. We've seen this movie before, haven't we?
    Exactly, neither turnover was 100% the QB's fault, but both could have been avoided with a better play by him. It's the same script for Sanchez. The WR "should" have caught it... the o-line "should" have given him more time... etc etc etc

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Id take Gabbert over Sanchez in a heartbeat. He only has about 20 starts under his belt. He can still get better.

    Sanchez has over 60 starts under his belt. We know he sucks and is getting worse.
    If my only choice is Gabbert or Sanchez, I'm just going to forfeit in advance...

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    LOL @ Cassell being better. I know Mark's stock is at an all-time low, but cmon man!

    I suppose next you'll have people saying Gabbert >>> Sanchez
    Gabbert has a future in the NFL, Sanchez does not.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Gabbert has a future in the NFL, Sanchez does not.
    You could say right now that Gabbert is going to have a better overall career than Tom Brady and nobody can disprove it.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,068
    Things are bad here. We have the miserable hurricane aftereffects people without homes electricity water heat gasoline....

    Can't you just STFU with your stinking trolling and not make things worse?

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  9. #29
    BAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Gabbert = Ryan leaf 2.0

    To say that he's better than Sanchez is laughable

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Gabbert has a future in the NFL, Sanchez does not.
    I'm sure 5 years ago you could've said Alex Smith doesn't have a future

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    I'm sure 5 years ago you could've said Alex Smith doesn't have a future
    He'll say whatever he wants to antagonize and get a rise out of people on this board. Why it's permitted is beyond me, he's not making legitimate discussion, he's just trying to aggravate people. To me it's not a differing viewpoint (as some have offered as justification for his continued presence) because it's not a legitimate honest viewpoint. He doesn't believe the things he is typing.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    LOL @ Cassell being better. I know Mark's stock is at an all-time low, but cmon man!

    I suppose next you'll have people saying Gabbert >>> Sanchez
    Stats indicate that Gabbert is better and that's a pretty sad thing. The fact that Sanchez is being mentioned in the same breath as Gabbert and Cassels shows a lot.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Stats indicate that Gabbert is better and that's a pretty sad thing. The fact that Sanchez is being mentioned in the same breath as Gabbert and Cassels shows a lot.
    But again, what should we judge QBs on? Stats or victories?

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Stats indicate that Gabbert is better and that's a pretty sad thing. The fact that Sanchez is being mentioned in the same breath as Gabbert and Cassels shows a lot.
    Stats? Marginally better at best this season. Gabbert is a terrible QB, poor pocket presence, inaccurate throws, horrible decision-making. He also had a historically bad rookie year. No one in this franchise (or any NFL franchise) should want him the way he has played.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Things are bad here. We have the miserable hurricane aftereffects people without homes electricity water heat gasoline....

    Can't you just STFU with your stinking trolling and not make things worse?

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post

    Gabbert is a terrible QB, poor pocket presence, inaccurate throws, horrible decision-making.
    Why does that statement sound so familiar?

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Things are bad here. We have the miserable hurricane aftereffects people without homes electricity water heat gasoline....

    Can't you just STFU with your stinking trolling and not make things worse?
    TX is here to restore the gas.

  18. #38
    You guys really believe Sanchez is the worst QB in the NFL.

    And I thought I spoke in too much hyperbole.

    You guys are something else

  19. #39
    You guys need to give Cassel a break. He only played 0 games in college. Every year is essentially his rookie year through infinity.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You guys need to give Cassel a break. He only played 0 games in college. Every year is essentially his rookie year through infinity.
    LOL well played!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us