Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeez Matt Cassel is Awful

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    You can't be serious?

Over the last 10 years Pats have won 8 AFCE titles.

Won 5 conference championships.

Won 3 Super Bowl titles, and if it weren't for 2 plays, they would have won 5 titles.

How the hell is that underachieving?
    If it wasn't for 3 plays they would have won none. The world knows that they should not have won their 1st one that is for sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    If it wasn't for 3 plays they would have won none. The world knows that they should not have won their 1st one that is for sure.
    It wasn't a fumble.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Once again Tex makes this thread about HIM

Why is this jagoff allowed to post here?

Jets Insider VIP
    I think the pats have overacheived. Its not like they have a team full of hall of famers during this run. Its been pretty much brady and a bunch of jags.

It's funny that people are debating over who is the worse QB between 2-3 of the worst QBs in the league. Like I said, at least Cassel has had a few years where he was around the top 10 statistically in the NFL, which Sanchez has never done as never will do.

Sanche will be a backup QB in a couple years, and he will still be just an average backup. Sanchez = Matt Leinart.

This thread became pathetic and off-topic about 3 pages ago... coinciding with the arrival of a certain poster

Fact: Pats have been a very successful franchise over the past decade, moreso than any other.

Fact: They have some pathetically arrogant fans, some of whom don't understand the concept of winning with class or dignity, perhaps learned from their head coach

Fact: Perhaps the single worst of their fans is allowed to troll this board relentlessly, rarely even garnering a warning for his off-topic posts and blatant trolling

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    But 100% is bigger than 50%.
    100$ of 1 is less than 50% of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    This thread became pathetic and off-topic about 3 pages ago... coinciding with the arrival of a certain poster

Fact: Pats have been a very successful franchise over the past decade, moreso than any other.

Fact: They have some pathetically arrogant fans, some of whom don't understand the concept of winning with class or dignity, perhaps learned from their head coach

Fact: Perhaps the single worst of their fans is allowed to troll this board relentlessly, rarely even garnering a warning for his off-topic posts and blatant trolling
    If the Jets win more, the Pats trolls troll less. Very simple concept.

It wasn't a fumble.
    I know just like the 2,376 plays exactly like that one since that call where the tuck ruling has never been called that were ruled fumbles.

Hall Of Fame
    Just another USC QB.

Maybe he needs more time bc he didn't play in college.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If the Jets win more, the Pats trolls troll less. Very simple concept.
    I don't see how you have countered my main point. The Jet fans who want to discuss the team here (and who suffer from the trolling) cannot control the Jets winning or losing. There are plenty of general NFL forums or Pats forums he could troll if he wishes to endlessly discuss how great his team is and how terrible the Jets are, even when the thread topics are about neither.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Once again Tex makes this thread about HIM

Why is this jagoff allowed to post here?
    +1. Ban that loser.

I don't see how you have countered my main point. The Jet fans who want to discuss the team here (and who suffer from the trolling) cannot control the Jets winning or losing. There are plenty of general NFL forums or Pats forums he could troll if he wishes to endlessly discuss how great his team is and how terrible the Jets are, even when the thread topics are about neither.
    Hmm, I'll work on this response. You're a rational Jets fan and a great poster, so I will think about this a bit. You raise very good points.

You can't be serious?

Over the last 10 years Pats have won 8 AFCE titles.

Won 5 conference championships.

Won 3 Super Bowl titles, and if it weren't for 2 plays, they would have won 5 titles.

How the hell is that underachieving?

I think he meant underacheatng.

All Pro
    As far as I 'm concerned, almost all of you mother****ers, Jets fans and Pats fans alike with a few notable exceptions like SlickBri481 are off-topic.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-02-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Cassel is better than Sanchez.
    No he's not.

If ever there was a QB that was worse than Sanchez, HE'S THE GUY. Now go back into Brady's rectum, TX.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    No he's not.

If ever there was a QB that was worse than Sanchez, HE'S THE GUY. Now go back into Brady's rectum, TX.
    Well, they're close. And actually I think there are lots of QBs that are worse than both of them (what's Jason Cambell up to these days). It is pretty amazing though how many USC quarterbacks fail so similarly at the NFL level. I don't watch a ton of college ball. Can anyone name the last USC QB that was a legit NFL starting QB?

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Well, they're close. And actually I think there are lots of QBs that are worse than both of them (what's Jason Cambell up to these days). It is pretty amazing though how many USC quarterbacks fail so similarly at the NFL level. I don't watch a ton of college ball. Can anyone name the last USC QB that was a legit NFL starting QB?
    Umm....BushyTheBeaver?

Oh wait....You didn't go to USC, did you?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Umm....BushyTheBeaver?

Oh wait....You didn't go to USC, did you?
    Carson Palmer but beyong him the list deep sixes fast: Mark Sanchez, Matt Leinart, Sean Salisbury, Rodney Peete, Pat Haden, Matt Cassel, Bill Nelsen, Pete Beathard, Vince Evans, Paul McDonald, Todd Marinovich, Rob Johnson AND John David Booty.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Carson Palmer but beyong him the list deep sixes fast: Mark Sanchez, Matt Leinart, Sean Salisbury, Rodney Peete, Pat Haden, Matt Cassel, Bill Nelsen, Pete Beathard, Vince Evans, Paul McDonald, Todd Marinovich, Rob Johnson AND John David Booty.
    Of those USC QB's, I think Leinart is the most disappointing since he showed the most promise, IMO.

You would think that teams in the NFL would get a clue and NOT go after USC QBs anymore but Knowing the JETS as they are, they'll end up drafting Barkley in the end. It's how they roll.