Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Jeez Matt Cassel is Awful

Lol these trolls get the best out of everyone.

They have 2 types of posts:
    1.) a thoughtful well thought out counter point without green tinted glasses.
    2.) a bored tired sarcastic comment to get a rise out of someone.

Hey guys, it's called ignoring them. But hey, what do I know. Idk what's worse, the trolls or the people who cry about them.

But on topic, Cassel does suck and is rather Sanchez over him. And that's saying a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post

Hey guys, it's called ignoring them. But hey, what do I know. Idk what's worse, the trolls or the people who cry about them.

Yeah, why would anyone want that. Ban and ignore 'em all.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Hmm, I'll work on this response. You're a rational Jets fan and a great poster, so I will think about this a bit. You raise very good points.
    I have no issue with Pats fans posting here, I think many bring fair counterpoints to often Jet-biased views. It has to be within reason though, just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    You are absolutely correct... As you said, Harbaugh knows it as well and that's why he sold out to get Peyton Manning. (And to think there were so many retards on this site who thought Peyton wouldn't even be close to what he was)

Frisco has more all pros on that team than any other team in the league by FAR and they still won't win the super bowl because of Smith at QB. Everyone points to Dilfer, but looking at the past super bowl winners, you absolutely have to have that big time QB. Of course there is an exception once every 20 years, but that's it.
    San Frans offense is Rex Ryans wet dream. If Sanchez had Smiths numbers this yr we would be 6-2.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    This is spoken like a true fan and a WINNER.

Any fan that doesn't WANT a SB appearance BECAUSE HIS TEAM MIGHT LOSE...has a LOSERS mentality.

Are people SO FRAGILE that they can't handle losing a football game?

WTF...Root for your team to go all the way. And if they dont? So ****ing what...enjoy the ride.

"ooooooooohhh I'd rather not go at all if they lose....wwwaaaahhhhh" GROW A SACK SALLIES!!!!

Hey, I told you we actually agree on a few things. LOL

But on topic, Cassel does suck and is rather Sanchez over him. And that's saying a lot
    I'd start Suckbow and McEltits over Cassel. Overrated scrub got a $50 million deal b/c he got to checkdown to Welker for one season.

Quote Originally Posted by auctionking View Post
    San Frans offense is Rex Ryans wet dream. If Sanchez had Smiths numbers this yr we would be 6-2.
    If Suckchez had Smith's stellar O-line, Vernon Davis and Frank Gore he'd put up the same or better #s

Don't get rid of Sanchez, get rid of Tanny.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Cassel is better than Sanchez.
    Nice one VagfartTx. You're intentionally asinine and dumb statement has us Jets fans fuming!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    How many AFCCG's has Matt been in? I forget....

Sanchez is a joke but he had better moments in his short career than Matt ever had in his entire life.....aside from the "getting PAID" part.
    Duh, Sanchez also had a much better team then Cassel. just sayin'..... Now that Sanchez' team has broken down, he looks almost as bad at times as Cassel!

All Pro
    Sanchez sucks but I still think he's better than Cassel... Cassel and Blaine Gabbert are probably two of the only QBs in the league worse than Sanchez.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Duh, Sanchez also had a much better team then Cassel. just sayin'..... Now that Sanchez' team has broken down, he looks almost as bad at times as Cassel!
    Right, but Cassel's team is better now. He has Dwayne Bowe and Jamal Charles who have about 10x as much playmaking ability as anyone on the Jets offense.

The Chiefs actually have a good deal of talent, it's a testament to how bad their QB play is that they're as terrible as they are.

Who cares if Sackchez is better than Smith ... That is like saying Dog Crap is better than Bird Crap.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Cassel has had done really good years in TE NFL though, more than can be said for Suckchez.
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Doesn't matter, KJ.

The issue was that one of the trolls said that Matt Cassel is better than Mark Sanchez.

Cassel has had a much better RUNNING GAME AND O-LINE PROTECTION than Mark has. And he STILL SUCKED. DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Right, but Cassel's team is better now. He has Dwayne Bowe and Jamal Charles who have about 10x as much playmaking ability as anyone on the Jets offense.

The Chiefs actually have a good deal of talent, it's a testament to how bad their QB play is that they're as terrible as they are.
    Exactly. Put Mark in Cassel's place and that team is, at the very least, PLAYOFF-BOUND right at this very moment. Say what you will about Mark but unlike Matt he at least plays WELL when he has a Strong Supporting Cast around him.

Matt doesn't play well AT ALL no matter what he has surrounding him!
    Last edited by Vin; 11-03-2012 at 07:27 PM.

All League
    Doesn't matter, KJ.

The issue was that one of the trolls said that Matt Cassel is better than Mark Sanchez.

Cassel has had a much better RUNNING GAME AND O-LINE PROTECTION than Mark has. And he STILL SUCKED. DUH!

Exactly. Put Mark in Cassel's place and that team is, at the very least, PLAYOFF-BOUND right at this very moment. Say what you will about Mark but unlike Matt he at least plays WELL when he has a Strong Supporting Cast around him.

Matt doesn't play well AT ALL no matter what he has surrounding him!
    I don't think I agree that the Chiefs are a better team than the Jets. They have a few studs on offense (Charles, Bowe, Hillis). But for that matter so do the Titans, who also stink. They also have had major issues with turnovers this year--they are last in the league in turnover ratio...the second to last team is Dallas at -11. The Chiefs are -20.

Put it this way, I would pick the Jets in a game over the Chiefs. And if they swapped QBs, I would still pick the Jets, just not by as much.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    I don't think I agree that the Chiefs are a better team than the Jets. They have a few studs on offense (Charles, Bowe, Hillis). But for that matter so do the Titans, who also stink. They also have had major issues with turnovers this year--they are last in the league in turnover ratio...the second to last team is Dallas at -11. The Chiefs are -20.

Put it this way, I would pick the Jets in a game over the Chiefs. And if they swapped QBs, I would still pick the Jets, just not by as much.
    But remember that Mark's specialty is Playaction. The Chiefs have a much better running game imo than the Jets do. Unless you think that Greene is better than any RB on the Chiefs.....

Jets Insider VIP
    But remember that Mark's specialty is Playaction. The Chiefs have a much better running game imo than the Jets do. Unless you think that Greene is better than any RB on the Chiefs.....
    Right Greene is one of the worst starting RBs in the NFL and the stats prove it...

Sign this beast! Oops, sorry, wrong thread!

Banned

#1 is why I post here.