Thread: Jarrett Johnson and Ronnie Brown

Jarrett Johnson and Ronnie Brown

Good thing we didn't sign those guys... They wouldn't have helped us at all. Better to sit on that $8mil, nice going Tannybum.

Undrafted Free Agent
    i smell sarcasm.

Brown would be our best offensive player and Johnson is 5 times the player Pace is right now.

Veteran
    I'd take Johnson, wish we signed him. But Ronnie brown is horrible. He's 3rd on the depth chart there for a reason. He's done.

Undrafted Free Agent
    i don't think brown would help much, but johnson on the other hand. i do agree with you.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    I'd take Johnson, wish we signed him. But Ronnie brown is horrible. He's 3rd on the depth chart there for a reason. He's done.
    THis thread is hilarious. Ronnie Brown who couldn't buy a snap even with Matthews out or in the doghouse, that Ronnie Brown? Right, because he brings so much to the table compared to Greene

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    THis thread is hilarious. Ronnie Brown who couldn't buy a snap even with Matthews out or in the doghouse, that Ronnie Brown? Right, because he brings so much to the table compared to Greene
    Yep, he does. That's whats so sad. lol. Only needed to see a few plays to see that he is so much better than Greene.

Tannenbaum is a goner after this year. mark it down.
    Sanchez deserves to be a goner but unfortunately we are probably stuck with him for another year.

But I thought everyone wanted to play for Rex

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    But I thought everyone wanted to play for Rex
    How sad is that..... it seemed that way a short 2 years ago. NOW...we are the joke of the league.

Someone asked me today.."Who the Jets got this weekend"? I told them we are off.. He said.. Tell them to stay out of the news.

We are a laughing stock to the rest of the country.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yes, we really need a 30 yard old rb and a slow 30 year old olb. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    How sad is that..... it seemed that way a short 2 years ago. NOW...we are the joke of the league.

Someone asked me today.."Who the Jets got this weekend"? I told them we are off.. He said.. Tell them to stay out of the news.

We are a laughing stock to the rest of the country.
    Telling...But Woody doesn't want that

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Yes, we really need a 30 yard old rb and a slow 30 year old olb. Brilliant.
    Yep, anything to make us better. Brown would have cost us peanuts, Johnson would have cost some money though. Wimbley was the guy we really needed to get. One of the best 3-4 OLB rushers in the league. Just what the doctor ordered. I guess he isn't having a great sack year, so maybe he wasn't the answer either.

Just saw that was Johnson's first sank of the year! lol. OK, maybe he wasn't worth the money after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Yep, anything to make us better. Brown would have cost us peanuts, Johnson would have cost some money though. Wimbley was the guy we really needed to get. One of the best 3-4 OLB rushers in the league. Just what the doctor ordered. I guess he isn't having a great sack year, so maybe he wasn't the answer either.

Just saw that was Johnson's first sank of the year! lol. OK, maybe he wasn't worth the money after all.
    Didn't have the cap $$$/room for Wimbley...

Undrafted Free Agent
    another great Tanny desicion, We would have been that much better with those two

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Good thing we didn't sign those guys... They wouldn't have helped us at all. Better to sit on that $8mil, nice going Tannybum.
    But we did replace Brad Smith last off-season so go eat crow.