Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: I guess we aren't trading Tebow...

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,504
    Post Thanks / Like

    I guess we aren't trading Tebow...

    Disappoint?

    What says you?

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,954
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens NY
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    it doesn't matter, we're screwed either way.

    DRAFT TIME

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately. Is it possible to trade his fans, though?

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait for his next 2 yard run or impressive blocking during a punt

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Can't wait for his next 2 yard run or impressive blocking during a punt
    HIM'S BE A WINNER DOE.

  7. #7
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    phoenix via orlando via nyc
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    never thought we would

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a sadder note, looks like we didn't trade Sanchez either

  9. #9
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Is that his career?

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel a little bad for Tebow, but at least I can still hope for him to become the starter. Gives the season a small glimmer I hope and something to possibly look forward to. Other than that, looking forward to the draft.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want see him playing more snaps. Season's done, so we can see him fail without feeling bad for the team.

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    On a sadder note, looks like we didn't trade Sanchez either
    Why do you say we? You are not a fan of the jets. When tebow goes this offseason, you will follow like a lost puppy to the next board, tell the teams fans that the jets coaching staff is the worst ever, you might be right this time, and then start your campaign that tebow is the next Montana if someone would just give him a chance. I can deal with the tebow is god thing, but don't talk about the jets like you give a damn.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by red75bronco View Post
    Why do you say we? You are not a fan of the jets. When tebow goes this offseason, you will follow like a lost puppy to the next board, tell the teams fans that the jets coaching staff is the worst ever, you might be right this time, and then start your campaign that tebow is the next Montana if someone would just give him a chance. I can deal with the tebow is god thing, but don't talk about the jets like you give a damn.
    Meh, I didn't think his Sanchez quip was intended as an endorsement of Tebow.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    He'll be starting in 3 weeks.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Meh, I didn't think his Sanchez quip was intended as an endorsement of Tebow.
    No, Demos is a Tebow fan. Last year, he was a Broncos "fan", then he became a Jets "fan" when Tim got traded here. When Tim gets traded to wherever he goes next, Demos will claim to be a fan of that team as well.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demos is a Teblow Groupie.

    I bet he has a Life-Sized Poster of Teblow with his Shirt off in his room.

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No, Demos is a Tebow fan. Last year, he was a Broncos "fan", then he became a Jets "fan" when Tim got traded here. When Tim gets traded to wherever he goes next, Demos will claim to be a fan of that team as well.
    There's no "claim" about it McG.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Demos is a Teblow Groupie.

    I bet he has a Life-Sized Poster of Teblow with his Shirt off in his room.
    Nah, would clash too much with my life sized porn posters.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Nah, would clash too much with my life sized porn posters.
    And I suppose they're located right next to your blowup dolls?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us