Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're will you be this Sunday ?

We're will you be this Sunday ?

I'm going hiking trying to get away from all this disaster stuff on TV, and get away from football for a weekend.

Dedicating Sunday to Fantasy Football. One of the good things about byes is that you can finally pay attention to FF and tracking your players.

Going to watch all the Jets 2012 games on NFL Rewind and figure out where it all went wrong! lol

Going to just sit back and chill with the knowledge that at least for one weekend, Sanchez isn't going to do something to disappoint me and piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Going to just sit back and chill with the knowledge that at least for one weekend, Sanchez isn't going to do something to disappoint me and piss me off
    That might be worse, lol. It's like when your parents tell you, "I'm not mad; I'm just disappointed".

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    That might be worse, lol. It's like when your parents tell you, "I'm not mad; I'm just disappointed".

/10char

BTW, watching the Miami game again, bleh.

I'm either going to watch Redzone or just sleep my sunday away.....

I can't really decide.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I'm going hiking trying to get away from all this disaster stuff on TV, and get away from football for a weekend.
    I'll be working my 8th straight 16 hour day because of the disaster stuff. What day is it again?

/10char

BTW, watching the Miami game again, bleh.
    It's really been my theme for Sanchez this year. Really most of the team, actually. I love him in the sense that he seems like a really nice guy who you could go to Buffalo Wild Wings with a have a few beers while watching MNF, but he's not the Franchise QB this team has been waiting for. It's like watching a friend working a job that they just aren't cut out for, and you feel bad for them.

Very similar thing with Tim, except Tim has a loyal following to fall back on. With Mark, it's just a nice guy getting our hate constantly. It's gotta be an extremely lonely feeling.

That said, we need to clean house and draft another QB.

Veteran
    Watching Redzone and following my FF-Players. Maybe a nap sometimes.

Golfing..............here in Charlotte it will be in the 60's.

Thinking about friends and family without power on LI.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It's really been my theme for Sanchez this year. Really most of the team, actually. I love him in the sense that he seems like a really nice guy who you could go to Buffalo Wild Wings with a have a few beers while watching MNF, but he's not the Franchise QB this team has been waiting for. It's like watching a friend working a job that they just aren't cut out for, and you feel bad for them.

Very similar thing with Tim, except Tim has a loyal following to fall back on. With Mark, it's just a nice guy getting our hate constantly. It's gotta be an extremely lonely feeling.

That said, we need to clean house and draft another QB.

Sums it up nicely

Sums it up nicely
    Annapolis Md for lax fall ball. Weather should be decent and the crabs outstanding.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleShark View Post
    I'll be working my 8th straight 16 hour day because of the disaster stuff. What day is it again?
    Thanks for the dedication.

Are you Con Ed?

Probably watch 12 hours of football, redzone for the 1 pm games, Giants-Steelers with a dash of redzone at 4, then Cowboys-Falcons nightcap

At least I won't have to see the Jets lose this week

unlike every other Sunday I think I'll go sober

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll be feverishly masturbating on the northwest corner of 72nd & 1st.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ill be at the beach. Will be in the mid 80s down here. Btwn my kids baseball games on sat and the Jets on Sun, my tan is suffering.

I will be feverishly praying and hoping that every bastard team I hate will fall to pieces and have a shlt weekend

Hall Of Fame
    I will be somewear over hear. Maybe over their.