Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're will you be this Sunday ?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Going to watch all the Jets 2012 games on NFL Rewind and figure out where it all went wrong! lol
    Wont be doing THIS.

Lake trout fishing on lake george

Jets Insider VIP
    NOT at the thankfully cancelled NYC Marathon

Veteran
    VEGAS BABY !

It's me, my Harley Street Bob and sunny South Florida road. Gonna ride, ride, ride baby.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I'll be feverishly masturbating on the northwest corner of 72nd & 1st.
    Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I'll be feverishly masturbating on the northwest corner of 72nd & 1st.
    What is wrong with you?

Don't you know that there are more important things to worry about than masturbation?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I'm going hiking trying to get away from all this disaster stuff on TV, and get away from football for a weekend.
    Going to my house upstate does sound like a good idea, only I can't find a gas station open without a 10 hour line

Undrafted Free Agent
    Going to Aviva Stadium in Dublin to watch the other great sporting love of my life, St Patricks Athletic win the FAI cup for first time in 51 years .....C'MON THE SAINTS !

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I'm going hiking trying to get away from all this disaster stuff on TV, and get away from football for a weekend.
    Hopefully watching the Raiders get to .500 this week against the Tampa bay .

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Hopefully watching the Raiders get to .500 this week against the Tampa bay .
    You're back....

Hey, what happened to your lofty predictions about the Raiders and Palmer this year?

Working on my house. Sustained some minor damage. Also need to clean out the gutters because another storm is due next week. Nor`easter headed this way with heavy rains and 40+mph wind gusts(still early but forecasters predict it will head this way). Just what we all need here now. Football is so irrelevant to life I can`t believe grown men are still fanatical about this game. It`s just amazing how feeble minds can be, especially after what just happened. So many people lost EVERYTHING they had, and too many lost their lives. If footbal gives you a piece of mind or whatever, your mind is simply feeble and you need to rethink about what life really means. In other words, GTFU already. Grow up incase you can`t figure out the acronym.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    You're back....

Hey, what happened to your lofty predictions about the Raiders and Palmer this year?
    Dey bowl bound.

Still not sure if I'll stay home to watch Denver-Cincinnati or if I'll head to the bar to catch Miami-Indianapolis, a better game and a more important game for the Jets. I don't know why CBS isn't showing it here. The only reasoning I can think of is because of Lord Peyton.

Either way, bar or home, home for Giants-Steelers and Cowboys-Falcons.

Going to be a great NFL Sunday just sitting back and enjoying the game of football for 12 hours without getting pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Working on my house. Sustained some minor damage. Also need to clean out the gutters because another storm is due next week. Nor`easter headed this way with heavy rains and 40+mph wind gusts(still early but forecasters predict it will head this way). Just what we all need here now. Football is so irrelevant to life I can`t believe grown men are still fanatical about this game. It`s just amazing how feeble minds can be, especially after what just happened. So many people lost EVERYTHING they had, and too many lost their lives. If footbal gives you a piece of mind or whatever, your mind is simply feeble and you need to rethink about what life really means. In other words, GTFU already. Grow up incase you can`t figure out the acronym.
    Says the guy who takes his time to post on a football message board.

Anyone volunteering or helping with storm relief this weekend?

Jets Insider VIP
    Doing what I do every Sunday: spending the entire day watching football. Only there's a bonus this week, and that's I can relax without having to be disappointed/saddened/angered/depressed.

feelsgoodman

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Says the guy who takes his time to post on a football message board.
    👍👍👍

Jets Insider VIP
    >says football is irrelevant and for the feeble-minded
    >posts on a football messageboard.

Life on that (hypocritical) pedestal must be nice.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ray, you are the true expert on the subject of feeble minds

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2