Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sparano Conspiracy!!!!!!

Undrafted Free Agent

Sparano Conspiracy!!!!!!

You gotta hear me out on this one!!!!

Tebow was brought to a team in which the OC was a wildcat running coach, that invented his own version of the package.

That coach probably in his wildest fantasy had envisioned his scheme ran by a QB that could run and throw.......

remember that guy Pat White?! hmm.. that was the 44th pick in the draft? he was suppose to be THAT guy....

Now i know this sounds crazy..

Why was Tebow traded to the jets?? the guy that by many is considered to be the ultimate WINNER.

What if i told you Sanchez is being totally screwed on this one.... I know he's not a good QB i understand this but........

What if.... Just maybe..... Sparano Believes Tebow is that guy and is not really helping Sanchez...???

only in a fantasy right??

I have it on good authority that Tony is a space alien who runs the Illuminati.

True story.

Not sure whether to picture OP wearing a tin foil hat, or toking from a crack pipe

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Not sure whether to picture OP wearing a tin foil hat, or toking from a crack pipe
    Trick question; both.

You're definitely cr8z.

Contact Oliver Stone. You have a Oscar on your hands

Cuckoo cuckoo

I know it's been said plenty of times by dolphins fans, but Sparano didn't come up with the wildcat. I'm having a brain fart now so I can't remember the names of the guys, but basically Sparano went to one of the offensive coaches and told him they needed to come up with something, they needed a spark. This coach came up with the wildcat, and Sparano authorized him to implement it. He wasn't the mastermind behind it or anything.

Personally, I think you guys need to use Mcknight in it more. Green doesn't have the speed to be a threat around the edge. Or just use Green and Mcknight. Alot of these skill players were quarterbacks in highschool, and I would be willing to bet some of them could throw better than Tebow. I would at least try it out.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by CR8ZMIKE View Post

Tebow was brought to a team in which the OC was a wildcat running coach, that invented his own version of the package.

That coach probably in his wildest fantasy had envisioned his scheme ran by a QB that could run and throw.......

remember that guy Pat White?! hmm.. that was the 44th pick in the draft? he was suppose to be THAT guy....

Why was Tebow traded to the jets?? the guy that by many is considered to be the ultimate WINNER.

What if i told you Sanchez is being totally screwed on this one.... I know he's not a good QB i understand this but........

What if.... Just maybe..... Sparano Believes Tebow is that guy and is not really helping Sanchez...???

So the Offensive Coordinator is covertly sabotaging the offensive production in order to improve the offensive production. Am I getting this right?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I have it on good authority that Tony is a space alien who runs the Illuminati.

True story.
    Not true.....I run the Illuminati. But only part-time.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    So the Offensive Coordinator is covertly sabotaging the offensive production in order to improve the offensive production. Am I getting this right?
    Unfortunately, yes.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Not true.....I run the Illuminati. But only part-time.
    The first rule about running the illuminati is you don't talk about running the illuminati.

Man, this week has certainly brought out some "original ideas".

All League

Sparano does nothing to help Tebow either, he's sandbagged worse than Sanchez.

I like my theory better:

Sparano is slow, stupid, unqualified, and thinks preseason ends Dec 30.

Quote Originally Posted by jp5002 View Post
    I know it's been said plenty of times by dolphins fans, but Sparano didn't come up with the wildcat. I'm having a brain fart now so I can't remember the names of the guys, but basically Sparano went to one of the offensive coaches and told him they needed to come up with something, they needed a spark. This coach came up with the wildcat, and Sparano authorized him to implement it. He wasn't the mastermind behind it or anything.

Personally, I think you guys need to use Mcknight in it more. Green doesn't have the speed to be a threat around the edge. Or just use Green and Mcknight. Alot of these skill players were quarterbacks in highschool, and I would be willing to bet some of them could throw better than Tebow. I would at least try it out.
    David Lee.....Dan Henning

Lee enters his eighth season in the NFL and first as the Bills quarterbacks coach. He joins the Bills after spending the 2011 season as the offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach at Mississippi.

Prior to joining Ole Miss, Lee was the quarterbacks coach for the Miami Dolphins from 2008-2010 and played a vital role in reintroducing and transforming the Wildcat offense at the pro level. The Wildcat formation accounted for more than 1,000 plays and produced 15 plus touchdowns. Lee also guided the emergence of QB Chad Henne and Chad Pennington.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coa...3-a131495fa2b2

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    The first rule about running the illuminati is you don't talk about running the illuminati.
    Wrong again my friend!!!
    That is the SECOND rule of running the Illuminati. The FIRST rule is never admit to being in the Illuminati.

Wait a minute....I might have f@@cked up here.....

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    David Lee.....Dan Henning

Lee enters his eighth season in the NFL and first as the Bills quarterbacks coach. He joins the Bills after spending the 2011 season as the offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach at Mississippi.

Prior to joining Ole Miss, Lee was the quarterbacks coach for the Miami Dolphins from 2008-2010 and played a vital role in reintroducing and transforming the Wildcat offense at the pro level. The Wildcat formation accounted for more than 1,000 plays and produced 15 plus touchdowns. Lee also guided the emergence of QB Chad Henne and Chad Pennington.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coa...3-a131495fa2b2
    Yup that's right. I was thinking Lee but I wasn't sure so I didn't want to throw out any missinformation. But anyways, like I was saying, Sparano's involvement was basically just giving the coaches the "ok" to implement it and use it. Personally, I think the wildcat has run its course. I still think it can be effective in short yardage and goal line situations but that's about it.

Like I said though, I really think they should try a wildcat with green and mcknight. It gives you the threat of speed and being able to turn the corner, which neither green or tebow can do.

Another problem is that when the dolphins used it, it was to get their best 2 players on the field, Ronnie and Ricky. The Jets best 2 offensive players are probably Keller and Kerly. But they definately aren't the running backs.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Contact Oliver Stone. You have a Oscar on your hands

Cuckoo cuckoo
    Good Reference
    Last edited by JetzIL; 11-02-2012 at 12:17 PM.

If all this were true, why is Tebow not playing more till now (which most of us expected), and why is Tebow not the #1 QB now (given Sanchez's spectacular ongoing failings in accuracy and turnovers)?

Jets Insider VIP

Ok, CR8Z...

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I'm googleing illuminati club and getting nowhere