Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Barack Obama: My vision for America (CNN Opinion Piece....by the President)

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    “Mitt Romney’s fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his ‘severely conservative’ agenda is laughable,” - Harry Reid.

When your IQ reaches room temperature...sell!
    We were discussing your mentally deranged hatred of Governor Christie,s bipartisanship, not your adoring love and worship for Mitch McConnell, John Boner and Paul Ryan's unwavering obstructionism in favor of their oil and other billionaire campaign contributor pallies

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    I guess you are one of those people that believe Rome was built in a day!

Oh wait, when Romney gets into office jobs will be falling from the sky! As Bart Scott likes to say, "Can't Wait"! Give me a break!
    In case you are wondering, I won't be voting for Romney either.

Due to the crisis taking place when Obama took office, he had a perfect opportunity to reform and retool the systems which got us into the mess and nearly caused a collapse. On top of a country ripe for change, he also had a (D) controlled Congress at the tip of his fingers.

Instead of legit tax reform, entitlements reform, cutting back on Defense, reforming health care ... all of which are/were desperately needed ... we got nothing but propped up status quo.

You can make all the excuses you want. In my opinion, Obama has been a bad President who squandered a tremendous opportunity and continued flushing the long term prospects of this country down the toilet.