Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Jim Leonhard OFF the Top of Landing Strip

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    You should take that pic of Tanny and replace his head with one of the simians from Planet Of The Apes.
    Wouldn't make a difference, amirite doe?

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    yeah it is and *uck u piece of shi*!!!
    How sad is your life if this keeps you up at night?? Pretty sure you would not talk to me that way if we met in person. Now go home and tell your mother you're a flop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    Tannanbaum is an idiot for not bringing back Leonhard. Eric Smith is a waste of a roster spot.
    Neither one of them could cover Doug Jolley with his leg broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    How sad is your life if this keeps you up at night?? Pretty sure you would not talk to me that way if we met in person. Now go home and tell your mother you're a flop!!!
    I must have hit a nerve to turn you into some kinda cyber bully...Ive heard about this lol. Yeah were all big and bad online. "sure you would not talk to me that way if we met in person" and "Go home and tell your mother youre a flop", now THAT is funny! I know you can do better than this, give it another try and I'll get back to you now that I know I have the power to provoke you.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandBlitz View Post
    who gives a ****
    Him Too and Mark Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    I must have hit a nerve to turn you into some kinda cyber bully...Ive heard about this lol. Yeah were all big and bad online. "sure you would not talk to me that way if we met in person" and "Go home and tell your mother youre a flop", now THAT is funny! I know you can do better than this, give it another try and I'll get back to you now that I know I have the power to provoke you.
    Ok. You insult me. And I started it ???? Did I make any threats in my post? Answer. No. IMHO you made a big deal out of the banner on the site, so much so you felt the need to make a thread about it. You respond by telling me to go fuk myself and call me a pos. I guess all I am trying to say is I guess you go around in your real life talking to people in such a manner for not having the same opinion as you??? I find that hard to believe. If you did I am pretty sure people would not like much. So what I said is reality. If that makes me a cybor tough guy in your mind. Well.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Ok. You insult me. And I started it ???? Did I make any threats in my post? Answer. No. IMHO you made a big deal out of the banner on the site, so much so you felt the need to make a thread about it. You respond by telling me to go fuk myself and call me a pos. I guess all I am trying to say is I guess you go around in your real life talking to people in such a manner for not having the same opinion as you??? I find that hard to believe. If you did I am pretty sure people would not like much. So what I said is reality. If that makes me a cybor tough guy in your mind. Well.....
    BFD Cyber Tough Guy! I'm pretty sure if that is how you respond to others in real life then they don't like YOU much either.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    Tannanbaum is an idiot for not bringing back Leonhard. Eric Smith is a waste of a roster spot.
    Agreed, he had heart, something truly missing from our defense.

The guys here who dont speak well of Leonard simply dont know NFL football.
    The guy could play.

However, I also do understand Tanny's "issue" re Leonard, which is the odds on coming back at full strength after TWO straight years of major injuries...and the odds of ANOTHER similar injury in the third (comeback) year.

Its too bad, cuz the guy could play...

If we just take down Jim Leonhard than all the problems within the Jets organization will be cured. We'll go 7-1, maybe even 8-0 to finish the season and will hoist the Lombardi Trophy with topless ladies in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    If we just take down Jim Leonhard than all the problems within the Jets organization will be cured. We'll go 7-1, maybe even 8-0 to finish the season and will hoist the Lombardi Trophy with topless ladies in New Orleans.

That is exactly what I was thinking, I'm glad one guy on this board sees this. Getting rid of Leonard banner=trophy and tits!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Done. What do you think of the new masthead?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Very nice boss! and yes I'm brown nosing....

All League
    Stadium looks too full. Not realistic enough.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Stadium looks too full. Not realistic enough.
    Lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Excellent. No player or coach deserves to be on it this year.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Updated the homepage as well

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Looks great Sooth

Looks great! Must have taken forever to photoshop all those people in between the 35 yard lines. Seriously though very nice.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

A bit disappointed you didn't whip out the throwbacks.

SAR I