Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Four more years!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    You obviously have mistaken me for someone that cares what you and yours think or do. Tuesday you will see how many people share my sentiment? Your comments give an insight to YOUR intelligence level.
    Umm, did you not start a discussion thread on a poli-sci MB? Isn't the point to generate and digest the opinions of other posters? No?

Ohhhh, you just wanted to troll, the board, got it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

The point of the the thread

was to piss off the mouth breathers. It seems to have worked.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    You're interpreting people laughing at you for being "pissed off." Seriously, keep it coming -- for people who believe so many Obama supporters are pure morons, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you're admitting, specificly, to a conscious effort to troll and troll only, our forum, eh?

Well, thanks at least for making the Mods job much easier. /shrug

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    It's quite clear you have an Alabama education - would it be Birmingham (HS not college)? One of the worst areas in the U.S. for crime and student failure. Certainly not U. Al or Auburn.
    That aside, 47% of the people in this country DO NOT pay federal income tax. Fact. That means they are parasites on our society. Some paid once (retirees), some never paid and never will and are on intergenerational government welfare. Also Fact.
    There are those who pay at a federal rate on earned income of 35%. A bit more than ZERO%. Sounds like they pay a lot.
    Investment income (depending on type) is taxed at 15% max. Which also seems fair since corporate profits (from which dividends are derived) have already been taxed. Essentaiily MY invested capital is taxed TWICE. And now they want to tax it more? So civil service lazies and welfare queens can bask in the sun for doing zip?
    47% of the population are parasites? Really? So children, the elderly, the disabled who cannot work, the working poor who don't pay federal income taxes but DO pay payroll and sales taxes...ALL OF THEM are parasites?

You are the epitome of the selfish voter. "Wahh, MY invested capital is taxed twice! Some welfare queen is gonna live high on the hog off of MY taxes!!! Wahh-hahh-hahh!!!" Here's a civil lesson for you, soldier boy: 47% of the population are NOT parasites. You are NOT by any means better than anyone else simply because you have money.

I await your poorly informed retort.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    aorry

I assumed Florida only based on two visits to Disneyworld and one to Universal

forgot that those two meccas of obesity are mostly tourists
    If only Walmart were a state.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    47% of the population are parasites? Really? So children, the elderly, the disabled who cannot work, the working poor who don't pay federal income taxes but DO pay payroll and sales taxes...ALL OF THEM are parasites?

You are the epitome of the selfish voter. "Wahh, MY invested capital is taxed twice! Some welfare queen is gonna live high on the hog off of MY taxes!!! Wahh-hahh-hahh!!!" Here's a civil lesson for you, soldier boy: 47% of the population are NOT parasites. You are NOT by any means better than anyone else simply because you have money.

I await your poorly informed retort.
    Chikldren do not pay taxes anyway. WOW are you bright today.
    Working poor. They should pay taxes. I did when I was poor.
    THe elderely did pay taxes. Some of them. Did you really read my post.
    Payroll tax is a misnomer. YOU GET IT BACK. You knew that right?
    Sales tax? Now you're on a roll.
    YOU are a sick parasite. Yes I was a soldier. I contributed to my country while you smoked crack like our president. And I am a millionaire. And you are a sissy. I will remain what I am. You will remain what you are.
    I was better educated in my teens (and better informed) than you are now or will ever be. Go back to your bottle and meth.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Chikldren do not pay taxes anyway. WOW are you bright today.
    Working poor. They should pay taxes. I did when I was poor.
    THe elderely did pay taxes. Some of them. Did you really read my post.
    Payroll tax is a misnomer. YOU GET IT BACK. You knew that right?
    Sales tax? Now you're on a roll.
    YOU are a sick parasite. Yes I was a soldier. I contributed to my country while you smoked crack like our president. And I am a millionaire. And you are a sissy. I will remain what I am. You will remain what you are.
    I was better educated in my teens (and better informed) than you are now or will ever be. Go back to your bottle and meth.
    Yes I will remain what I am and thank God for that. No one cares that you're a millionaire. Whoopee-freakin'-doo. You want a cookie?

You said 47% are parasites. You did NOT specify between different people, you said the WHOLE 47% are parasites. You said this. Go back and read what you wrote. If you have a problem with the tax code, run for office and fix the tax code yourself. But it's much easier to sit on your ass and complain about half the country, including hard working taxpayers who work in the public sector. They do jobs that you won't do, yet you dare to bash them. Look at those rescue workers in NY and NJ...putting out fires, evacuating sick patients, rescuing people from floods and fires. Fire fighters, cops, EMT's, doctors and nurses, National Guard...bunch of parasites, huh?

You are not worth half of what those heroes are. You didn't contribute to your country, you served as a slave to the war mongers in power, then you actually have the audacity to DEFEND the war in Vietnam. You're not a hero, you're a lackey. A lapdog. A bootlick. A SISSY.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

You didn't contribute to your country, you served as a slave to the war mongers in power

So the people protecting your sorry ass aren't contributing to their country, they are slaves to war mongers?

I'll have to differ with Palmetto. You need to keep away from your bottle and meth.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I will remain what I am and thank God for that. No one cares that you're a millionaire. Whoopee-freakin'-doo. You want a cookie?

You said 47% are parasites. You did NOT specify between different people, you said the WHOLE 47% are parasites. You said this. Go back and read what you wrote. If you have a problem with the tax code, run for office and fix the tax code yourself. But it's much easier to sit on your ass and complain about half the country, including hard working taxpayers who work in the public sector. They do jobs that you won't do, yet you dare to bash them. Look at those rescue workers in NY and NJ...putting out fires, evacuating sick patients, rescuing people from floods and fires. Fire fighters, cops, EMT's, doctors and nurses, National Guard...bunch of parasites, huh?

You are not worth half of what those heroes are. You didn't contribute to your country, you served as a slave to the war mongers in power, then you actually have the audacity to DEFEND the war in Vietnam. You're not a hero, you're a lackey. A lapdog. A bootlick. A SISSY.

Joey Stylez? Are you a hairdresser? You seem to have a very foppish way about you. A silly little limp wrist. BTW is it too manly to post on the Landing Strip for you?
    Hey I worked in the public sector in the Army. Dirty job. My responsibility.
    BTW, after active duty I served in the National Guard as was my agreed to obligation. I have a lower regard for lots of civil servants - I do not consider police and fire in that category - they are almost paramilitary.
    Now get back to polishing your toenails.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joey Stylez? Are you a hairdresser? You seem to have a very foppish way about you. A silly little limp wrist. BTW is it too manly to post on the Landing Strip for you?

Now get back to polishing your toenails.
    /facepalm

And people wonder why (R) is viewed as homophobic.

Even IF Joey was the gayest gay man in the history of gay, how is that relevant to a political discussion were're having here? Especially one on the internet?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    /facepalm

Yeah right..

(D)'s never make homophobic accusations on here...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tuesday you will see how many people share my sentiment?
    Should fall right around 47%.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Should fall right around 47%.
    care to bet?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You Joey Stylez...you go boy!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    care to bet?
    I'll bet you ONE MILLION dollars.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    care to bet?
    I'll bet you $16 trillion Romney wins.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    /facepalm

Even IF Joey was the gayest gay man in the history of gay, how is that relevant to a political discussion were're having here? Especially one on the internet?
    Dint you read, Joey called PD a SISSY!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon guys, 1 day left. Where's the blood???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am a millionaire.
    scratch off lottery tickets or Publishers Clearing House?