Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 NY Knicks Thread

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike D'Antoni is quickly becoming the Eric Mangini of the NBA. "My way or the highway" ineptitude. Who looks at Dwight and Kobe - the quinetssential half-court NBA players - and says "gee, can't wait to run a 7 second offense with these guys!"

If I'm Mitch Kupchak I fire Mike D'Antoni today.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think about this: In his last 55 games, Mike D'Antoni is 22-33 with Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, Tyson Chandler, Kobe Bryant, and Dwight Howard.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Think about this: In his last 55 games, Mike D'Antoni is 22-33 with Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, Tyson Chandler, Kobe Bryant, and Dwight Howard.
    Did you hear the crowd at the Garden chant "Mike D'Antoni" last night? I love it. Guy is becoming the laughing stock of the entire NBA.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got through the obvious trap game with a win last night.

Bring on the Linsanities

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lin showed tonight he was no fluke. 22-8-4 in a convincing win over the Knicks. I'm a die-hard Knicks fan but I love this guy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knicks beat Nets again. Fluid passing, excellent D - did any of us ever think we'd see this again in our lifetimes after the Layden/Isiah years?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How'd it feel for Nets fans in the 3rd Q?

Was like a Globetrotter / Generals game for a bit

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    How'd it feel for Nets fans in the 3rd Q?

Was like a Globetrotter / Generals game for a bit
    What Nets fans? I keep hearing the Nets are taking over as New York's premier NBA franchise yet their arena was full of Knicks fans last game. Evan Roberts on WFAN is the most disingenous turd ever. He probably started out as a NBA/Knicks hating baseball-lover and just chose to say he's a Nets fan to be contrarian against both.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    What Nets fans? I keep hearing the Nets are taking over as New York's premier NBA franchise yet their arena was full of Knicks fans last game.
    The Nets were taking over NY like the Jets were. All talk, little substance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    So happy Melo played and was healthy. Excellent bounce back win.

Melo and Tyson bring it every night. It seems that if a third player plays well then the Knicks win by double digits.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Did you hear the crowd at the Garden chant "Mike D'Antoni" last night? I love it. Guy is becoming the laughing stock of the entire NBA.
    The MSG crowd is awesome. They were doing the BROOK-LYN chant. LOL.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol at Knick fans beating their chests in Dec. I have never met a fanbase or organization that acts so arrogant yet have won jack in their franchise history. The Knicks are almost as bad as the Jets as a franchise. Funny chants at the garden? How about the "Fake NYer" chants Melo got at Barclays? Now THAT's funny...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    The Nets were taking over NY like the Jets were. All talk, little substance.
    Nets are actually a good team and they didn't trade for Tebow.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    Lol at Knick fans beating their chests in Dec. I have never met a fanbase or organization that acts so arrogant yet have won jack in their franchise history. The Knicks are almost as bad as the Jets as a franchise. Funny chants at the garden? How about the "Fake NYer" chants Melo got at Barclays? Now THAT's funny...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    They could lose the rest of their Dec games and still have a better record than the Nets. Chest beatings in January!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, you're whining.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    U mad bro?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    LOL, you're whining.
    not whining..its the truth...the Knicks have always been one of the most OVERRATED franchises in all of sports

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    not whining..its the truth...the Knicks have always been one of the most OVERRATED franchises in all of sports
    Why are you trolling the thread, dude? Come on man, lighten up.

Are you pissed about the Nets collapse or DWill trying to get his second HC fired?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny chants at the garden? How about the "Fake NYer" chants Melo got at Barclays? Now THAT's funny...
    Was it funny while he was destroying them for 45 points?