Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 NY Knicks Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Why are you trolling the thread, dude? Come on man, lighten up.

Are you pissed about the Nets collapse or DWill trying to get his second HC fired?
    Think he's angry Woodson was caught on camera laughing with the Garden at the superstars uncontested air ball...

Why are you trolling the thread, dude? Come on man, lighten up.

Are you pissed about the Nets collapse or DWill trying to get his second HC fired?
    Was it funny while he was destroying them for 45 points?
    Sloan quit, kind of like how Melo quit on the Knicks to get rid of D'Antoni...

Not as funny as when Dwill with a 8 win team dropped 50 on the Knicks...

trolling? your the queen of trolls with your Im a Giants fan now schtick...

Knicks fans couldnt be found for years...only DevJetsYanks was created threads and posting even when the Knicks were not doing well...you were probably rocking a Keith Van Horn jersey at the time..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post

Knicks fans couldnt be found for years...only DevJetsYanks was created threads and posting even when the Knicks were not doing well...you were probably rocking a Keith Van Horn jersey at the time..
    LOL you're actually a nets fan? I mean just because you're in Brooklyn you're still the Nets.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Keep it civil, mongos.

-

Jets Insider VIP

Point to one thread where Ive trolled. Just one, or otherwise stop with the Giants nonsense. Its meaningless and silly for you to bring it up because I actually contribute here and elsewhere.

On the otherhand, all you do is whine, *****, and hate on the Knicks in these threads. Its bizarre. Youre like the Nets fan version of Gronkwelkhead, or whatever his name is now.

And Knicks fans were silent because they hated Dolan and Isiah and starved for good basketball.

And lastly, DWill never dropped 50 on the Knicks.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Point to one thread where Ive trolled. Just one, or otherwise stop with the Giants nonsense. Its meaningless and silly for you to bring it up because I actually contribute here and elsewhere.

On the otherhand, all you do is whine, *****, and hate on the Knicks in these threads. Its bizarre. Youre like the Nets fan version of Gronkwelkhead, or whatever his name is now.

And Knicks fans were silent because they hated Dolan and Isiah and starved for good basketball.

+1.

gqxluvx, I command that you never post in a Knicks thread again, make it so.

Knicks fans, inbox me upon his violation.

Provide a link, and I shall send him/her/it into the cornfield, pronto.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 12-19-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    You're still the Nets LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Of course Nets fans, Celtic fans, Heat fans, etc are welcome here, but none of them hate so blatantly like gqx. Its just so strange.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    LOL you're actually a nets fan? I mean just because you're in Brooklyn you're still the Nets.
    This coming from a JETS fan

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    +1.

gqxluvx, I command that you never post in a Knicks thread again, make it so.

Knicks fans, inbox me upon his violation.

Provide a link, and I shall send him/her/it into the cornfield, pronto.

-
    Command me? What I dont post homerific responses like SMC so I cannot post here? I call posters out on their hypocrisy and I am trolling? Please.

Gee, changing fandom from Jets to Giants, changing your avatar pics, sig pics, status etc to announce isnt begging for attention. I dont know whats more sad, the fact that you switched teams, or that you photoshopped your avatar pics of your kids from being dressed in Jets gear to Giants gear. You dont just do go announcing it on this board but on another not to be mentioned Jets board. You have ZERO credibility. You dont want me to bring it up because it exposes just what a FRAUD you are.

You're still the Nets LOL

Again laughable coming from a Jets fan on a Jets board.

All I have heard leading into the season was how this wasnt a rivalry, Knicks fans laughing it off, Knicks are the kings of NY etc...Brooklyn is nothing blah blah...yet their fans were so upset and insecure after they lost the first game...Melo played 50 mins because he wanted to win so badly the first game...and now Knick fans acting all swole because they won the last two.

So which is it? The Nets are still a joke or this is a rivalry? I didnt come in this thread chest beating after the first win of the year because who cares...Knicks win the last two..and 32green is calling it a devasting loss...SMC with his Melo is a superstar...yes for 25 games this year he has been...I didnt come here to argue Nets are better etc..they clearly arent...but the hypocrisy is hilarious. Have your thread...I will start a gen NBA thread for non homers thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Gee, changing fandom from Jets to Giants, changing your avatar pics, sig pics, status etc to announce isnt begging for attention. I dont know whats more sad, the fact that you switched teams, or that you photoshopped your avatar pics of your kids from being dressed in Jets gear to Giants gear. You dont just do go announcing it on this board but on another not to be mentioned Jets board. You have ZERO credibility. You dont want me to bring it up because it exposes just what a FRAUD you are.
    So much anger, LOL.

First, photoshop? That was a real picture of him in real Giants gear because he wanted me to get it and wear it. It's a free country, big deal. And I had it as an avatar. So what?

Second, on the issue of "credibility" what are you talking about? What credibility is this referring to? I'm a "fraud"? A fraud as to what exactly? Watching ENTERTAINMENT? Something that has absolutely no meaning in life and no importance? A GAME? You're getting so upset over a GAME? I'm saying to drop it because all it does is make you look foolish. But it's a free country, so do as you want.

Lastly, you obviously have some anger management issues and wish to lash out at people. I get that and I hope you work those out.
    Last edited by SMC; 12-20-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    It was a tough night for the New Jersey Nets last night and their huge fan base of 3872 getting beaten like a rented mule by New York's NBA franchise.

Who knows...maybe their All American owner. Mr Putin will move them to Moscow next season where be can force folks to attend their games at gunpoint

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    You definitely deserve your props, but we've had Knicks threads here during Starbury's time and Isiah's reign of terror.

All League
    Jesus Christ everyone, shut up.

Jets Insider VIP
    This coming from a JETS fan

Command me? What I dont post homerific responses like SMC so I cannot post here? I call posters out on their hypocrisy and I am trolling? Please.

Again laughable coming from a Jets fan on a Jets board.

All I have heard leading into the season was how this wasnt a rivalry, Knicks fans laughing it off, Knicks are the kings of NY etc...Brooklyn is nothing blah blah...yet their fans were so upset and insecure after they lost the first game...Melo played 50 mins because he wanted to win so badly the first game...and now Knick fans acting all swole because they won the last two.

So which is it? The Nets are still a joke or this is a rivalry? I didnt come in this thread chest beating after the first win of the year because who cares...Knicks win the last two..and 32green is calling it a devasting loss...SMC with his Melo is a superstar...yes for 25 games this year he has been...I didnt come here to argue Nets are better etc..they clearly arent...but the hypocrisy is hilarious. Have your thread...I will start a gen NBA thread for non homers thanks.
    I'm also a Yankee can and my 27 championships are good. Doesn't change the fact you are a NETS fan and pretending they are even significant.

I want nothing to do with the Bulls in rd 1. They actually match up better with the Knicks than the Heat do believe it or not. Rd 2 or conference finals we can talk.

I liked Sly the Fox. Don't like that he was swtiched out for Jay-Z Ghetto-Knight.

What kind of knight wears sneakers? It looks like some junkie in bushwick who got a hold of a halloween outfit.
    Last edited by detjetsfan; 12-22-2012 at 07:01 PM.