Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 NY Knicks Thread

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Pacers shot 70 more free throws in this 6 game series. They had 46 alone tonight, nba is so fkn easy to rig. Whoever wins the free throw battle wins the series that's how it is.
    Hey I punched JR Smith and Tyson Chandler both in the face and had assload of contact with Melo when he drove? Can I get some free throws please?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pacers had over 25 free throws per game in 4 of the games in this series. Lets see how many they have vs the Heat. Same team will probably get about 10-15 a game vs the Heat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pacers shot 70 more free throws in this 6 game series. They had 46 alone tonight, nba is so fkn easy to rig. Whoever wins the free throw battle wins the series that's how it is.
    When your offense is shooting 20 foot jumpers what do you expect.

Indy is the better team, smarter team, better coached team and more composed team.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post

Indy is the better team, smarter team, better coached team and more composed team.
    Huh? How many times did the knicks drive the ball compared to the Pacers?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Easy to make generalizations. I watched the game Hibbert could not get a foul called against him if he wanted one. The fix is on. Hey its baseball season in NY. F the NBA!

Heat/Pacers - who is not watching?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huh? How many times did the knicks drive the ball compared to the Pacers?
    Knicks drove the ball plenty tonight and get exactly 0% of the calls.

Easy to make generalizations when you don't watch the games and just rely on ESPN soundbytes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you have the Pacers scrubs getting more calls than fkn Melo you know something is wrong. Fk this reality tv show, fake ass sport.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Easy to make generalizations. I watched the game Hibbert could not get a foul called against him if he wanted one. The fix is on. Hey its baseball season in NY. F the NBA!

Heat/Pacers - who is not watching?
    Can any Knick fan truly say the Knicks were the better team in this series? Played better? Were better coached?

Blame the refs all you want. Indy was the better team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can any Knick fan truly say the Knicks were the better team in this series? Played better? Were better coached?

All I am asking for as a true sports fan is an accurately called game. Hibbert can rape Carmelo and anyone in the paint while Martin and Chandler both foul out. It's a joke. That's not sports that's a couple rogue refs making money off Vegas a la Tim Donaghey and David Stern is a clown who could care less about the Knicks anyway.

Forget the NBA. I don't have to. Neither will 2 million less people who watch the next 2 rounds of the playoffs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Teams are pretty even, difference is one team got 16 free throws per game and the other got 30 a game. Typical NBA, lets see the Pacers get to the line 30 times vs the Heat. I bet you that doesn't happen.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you have the Pacers scrubs getting more calls than fkn Melo you know something is wrong. Fk this reality tv show, fake ass sport.
    It's a joke. People are crying like crazy about that MLB ump not knowing the rules in a boring regular season game yet I am supposed to apologize for complaining about horrific officiating in a 2nd round NBA playoff game. NBA sucks and loses money no wonder.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teams are pretty even, difference is one team got 16 free throws per game and the other got 30 a game. Typical NBA, lets see the Pacers get to the line 30 times vs the Heat. I bet you that doesn't happen.
    Carmelo is the one superstar in the nba that gets zero calls. And then people wonder why Lebron turned down NY.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Knicks offense is shooting 20 footers. Indy played inside and controlled the boards. Of course Indy would get more FTs. It isn't difficult to understand. Again, blame the refs all you want. Indy was the better team.

So the NBA wanted Indy vs Miami as opposed to NY vs Miami? Really?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

You're one of my favorite posters in here, but it sure does seem like you didn't tune into this game.

The commentators alone disagreed with 6 foul calls made tonight...ALL AGAINST THE KNICKS! I'm one of those guys that "homers" don't like being around because I despise blaming the refs for losing a game, but honest to god this was one of the most lopsided called games I can recall since back when Jordan was still on the Bulls. Absolutely atrocious.

Disclaimer, I'm a die hard Knicks fan, but I said at the outset that if I were an impartial betting man, I'd have the Pacers in 6. So it's not as if I blindly was rooting for my team. I understand the circumstances, but this game definitely belonged to the refs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Knicks offense is shooting 20 footers. Indy played inside and controlled the boards. Of course Indy would get more FTs. It isn't difficult to understand. Again, blame the refs all you want. Indy was the better team.

So the NBA wanted Indy vs Miami as opposed to NY vs Miami? Really?
    So how many times did the pacers drive and how many did the knicks? I'll take % of possessions. Thanks!

Yes Indy vs Heat rematch from last year.

I'm sure the Pacers are going to run the same offense vs the Heat, they are not going to change their offense during the east conf finals. So the Pacers should average 30 free throw per game vs Miami. Lets see what happens.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Stern and his refs are a f*ckn joke. Donaghy proved the NBA is fixed. Ratings for MIA vs INDY should be a nitemare. No one EAST of the Misissippi will be watching.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @RicBucher: Some Knicks' fans blaming FT disparity. Newsflash: jump-shooting teams don't go to the line. Warriors had same issue, fans had same beef.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    David Stern and his refs are a f*ckn joke. Donaghy proved the NBA is fixed. Ratings for MIA vs INDY should be a nitemare. No one EAST of the Misissippi will be watching.
    So if its fixed and the Indy-Miami ratings will be a nightmare wouldn't the fix be in for the Knicks to win tonight, get a Game 7 at The Garden and then a NY-Miami series?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    @RicBucher: Some Knicks' fans blaming FT disparity. Newsflash: jump-shooting teams don't go to the line. Warriors had same issue, fans had same beef.
    Lol the guy is an NBA analyst wtf is he going to say! Yeah the refs sucked and the league is rigged, your fired!

Lmao, good one! What's next? Sterns twitter?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha.

@RealMichaelKay: A lot of complaining bout refs. Okay. But let me ask you this: don't you think the NBA would want NY in conference finals rather than Indy?