Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sombody explain this to me.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post

This post started about a Fox news lie, it is still about a fox news lie, and more importantly about people like you, who will justify it. people wonder how the holocaust happened. Take a good look at yourselves. You are how it happened. It just takes a little stupid for bad shi& to happen.
    LOL here it comes, the Nazi references. What an effing caricature.

I showed you the article from liberal HuffPo, the Fox graphic was accurate. Some people are just not capable of grasping it. That's okay, the world need ditch diggers too.
    Last edited by shakin318; 11-03-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=marano;4672749]
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    do you think he actually attends UA or any other college?[/QUOTE

This post started about a Fox news lie, it is still about a fox news lie, and more importantly about people like you, who will justify it. people wonder how the holocaust happened. Take a good look at yourselves. You are how it happened. It just takes a little stupid for bad shi& to happen.

I give up. I have no f...ing clue what you are talking about. But maybe you're right. I'm certain that being of Jewish birth I'm to blame for the Holocaust..
    Yup.. you nailed that.

Listen bub..You posted a videos elsewhere claiming it proved that Governor Romney's supporters are stupid

But sadly with every one of your posts you are proving my contention that stupid exists in the supporters of both candidates and parties

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

uh

[QUOTE=sg3;4672759]

I give up. I have no f...ing clue what you are talking about. But maybe you're right. I'm certain that being of Jewish birth I'm to blame for the Holocaust..
    Yup.. you nailed that.

Listen bub..You posted a videos elsewhere claiming it proved that Governor Romney's supporters are stupid

But sadly with every one of your posts you are proving my contention that stupid exists in the supporters of both candidates and parties

\
    Your just confused. Are you a Ron Paul guy by chance?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    \
    Your just confused. Are you a Ron Paul guy by chance?
    How many net jobs were created last month?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "+1,000, still positive". LOL

Could you display more ignorance on what these job numbers mean and how they are calculated? Tell us, by your math, then why did the unemployment rate go up?

You're so out of your element here, it's embarrassing. Liberals and conservatives alike can see that. Do yourself a favor and stop posting. You might thank yourself some day, if you're ever able grasp some of the simpler nuances being discussed here today.

Seriously, I'm telling you this to help you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said I give up, Marano

As someone glad to be voting for our President's reelection on Tuesday, I humbly apologize to all of my Republican friends and supporters of Governor Romney, a fine and decent patriotic American for having to endure the blizzard of ignorance you have unleashed on JI in the last couple of days

Whomever wins this election, the next President of the USA will be a decent and patriotic citizen that I and all of us can be proud of

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Source please, excuse me if I don't take what you say at face value. I do not think they would produce a jobs report for jobs gained if in fact they knew the same amout of jobs were lost. I need a source Warfish.
    Well, you could read the report, and that way you don't have to take anyones word on it either way.

After all, that is the source.

I see Shakin has already posted the media write-up as well. Other sources use the same language, so I'd assume the original media copy was written by AP, as is so often the case.

In any event, thread is a bit of a laugh, so at least there is that.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone want to bet marano is drunk right now, sitting barefoot on his collapsing porch surrounded by Miller Highlife cans and a few dead squirrels he plugged with his .22?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Anyone want to bet marano is drunk right now, sitting barefoot on his collapsing porch surrounded by Miller Highlife cans and a few dead squirrels he plugged with his .22?