Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sombody explain this to me.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Sombody explain this to me.

Somebody that saw the jobs report that came out yesterday, please explain this to me. How can anyone that watches this channel give one shred of credibility to anything that comes from this bunch?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's Fakes News...employing the Goebbels Big Lie technique in their desperate last ditch efforts to bail the sinking Good Ship Willard and their tea party brownshirts

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    . How can anyone that watches this channel give one shred of credibility to anything that comes from this bunch?
    I prefer NBC....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQ_0IAjMzM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEkc_DlvN9Y

[ur]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8slEPV9LyS0[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody that saw the jobs report that came out yesterday, please explain this to me. How can anyone that watches this channel give one shred of credibility to anything that comes from this bunch?

What part of the image is inaccurate?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    You didn't get the memo -- we currently live in a country where 7.9% unemployment is a good thing, even though it was 7.8% four years ago with 4 million extra people in the workforce . . .

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

bad number

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    There were 171,000 jobs gained not lost.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were 171,000 jobs gained not lost.
    Apparently what needs to be explained to you is not what you think it is.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Apparently what needs to be explained to you is not what you think it is.
    Wtf does that mean? The picture shows the opposite of what the report said, how do you justify that?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    what I can't understand, Marano is why you think seeing a graphic on Fox News that is a total lie in favor of their beloved Right Wing agenda is surprising

Goebbels was reporting to the Germans that Der Fuhrer was winning the war as the Russians and Americans were deciding which should enter and conquer Berlin first

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

i do get it

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    what I can't understand, Marano is why you think seeing a graphic on Fox News that is a total lie in favor of their beloved Right Wing agenda is surprising

Goebbels was reporting to the Germans that Der Fuhrer was winning the war as the Russians and Americans were deciding which should enter and conquer Berlin first
    Sg I get it? I also know where a lot of people who think they know what they are talking about get their info.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wtf does that mean? The picture shows the opposite of what the report said, how do you justify that?
    It means you're clueless.

It was obviously a mistake. The reporter accurately reported the fact verbally, the mistake was corrected and they continue now to report the correct information.

Perhaps a wishful thinking kind of mistake, but do you believe this doesn't happen elsewhere? Do you really care about Foxnews? Do you think you're breaking new ground pointing out their bias? Are there not many media outlets biased for one side or the other?

Spare us the outrage. It's old. And unrelated to the real topics of the day. But I guess screen captures are just much easier to discuss than actual issues that require reading, understanding and original thought

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

you

It means you're clueless.

It was obviously a mistake. The reporter accurately reported the fact verbally, the mistake was corrected and they continue now to report the correct information.

Perhaps a wishful thinking kind of mistake, but do you believe this doesn't happen elsewhere? Do you really care about Foxnews? Do you think you're breaking new ground pointing out their bias? Are there not many media outlets biased for one side or the other?

Spare us the outrage. It's old. And unrelated to the real topics of the day. But I guess screen captures are just much easier to discuss than actual issues that require reading, understanding and original thought
    Why don't you let the grown folks talk and go away?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're removing yourself from your own conversation?

How about responding to what he said? You're acting like they're purposely reporting lies, yet they reported the truth and corrected the typo

You're supporting a president that has lied over and over and over about the circumstances around the death of a US ambassador, but you're "outraged" over a typo?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    These guys dont get it. Faux News was obviously using subliminal messaging to confuse their audience. Even as the anchor was saying that the economy gained a 170K jobs they were flashing that image on the screen to confuse their audience. Who cares if they corrected it later, the damage was done. Everyone that saw that is now brainwashed in to thinking that we lost 170K jobs. I heard the Koch brothers did the research on subliminal messaging and gave it to Faux News.

I heard that on Tuesday Faux news has a plan to fool the country by flashing Romney Wins on their screens sometime around midnight. Watch it and you'll see I was right.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

it is not just a typo

Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    You're removing yourself from your own conversation?

How about responding to what he said? You're acting like they're purposely reporting lies, yet they reported the truth and corrected the typo

You're supporting a president that has lied over and over and over about the circumstances around the death of a US ambassador, but you're "outraged" over a typo?
    It is not just a typo, it is typical and potato head is laughable.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    That's not the way this forum operates. Just pretend like it's the day after election day and go back to ignoring the existence of the Politics Forum, it'll be better for all of us.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

And I guess you just discovered this place too, huh? Lucky us.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Look

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    That's not the way this forum operates. Just pretend like it's the day after election day and go back to ignoring the existence of the Politics Forum, it'll be better for all of us.
    Look at your join date and mine. I was here when this section got shut down before. I dont need u johnny come lately trying to tell me i am the noob ....noob.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, the grown folks here are busy discussing actual topics that require thought.

We get it. You love Obama. You hate Fox News. What else you got? So far you've brought to the table for us the topics of "4 more years" and "FoxNews made a dumb mistake".

3 days before the election. Not the economy. Not Benghazi. Not health care.

Fox News.

Like I've said, this country gets what it deserves.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Benghazi

Actually, the grown folks here are busy discussing actual topics that require thought.

We get it. You love Obama. You hate Fox News. What else you got? So far you've brought to the table for us the topics of "4 more years" and "FoxNews made a dumb mistake".

3 days before the election. Not the economy. Not Benghazi. Not health care.

Fox News.

Like I've said, this country gets what it deserves.
    Benghazi, that all YOU GOT. Go back to watching Fox.