Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sombody explain this to me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Benghazi, that all YOU GOT. Go back to watching Fox.
    And there it is. I rest my case.

While your at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    And I guess you just discovered this place too, huh? Lucky us.
    Check your post count and mine. I actually have a little mor to do...real life stuff ya know.

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    And there it is. I rest my case.
    You seem convinced they fixed it. Tells me you actually watch it. The FBI calls that a clue. Just sayin.

171,000 jobs were created

170,000 jobs were lost

Net change = +1,000 jobs.

Fox is not incorrect in the facts, you're simply taking someones talking point (we gained 171,000 jobs, yay!) without actually looking at the report and data.

The Jobs Report covers more than new jobs created. It also covers jobs lost as well.

Source???

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    171,000 jobs were created

170,000 jobs were lost

Net change = +1,000 jobs.

Fox is not incorrect in the facts, you're simply taking someones talking point (we gained 171,000 jobs, yay!) without actually looking at the report and data.

The Jobs Report covers more than new jobs created. It also covers jobs lost as well.
    Source please, excuse me if I don't take what you say at face value. I do not think they would produce a jobs report for jobs gained if in fact they knew the same amout of jobs were lost. I need a source Warfish.

Jets Insider VIP
    dear Marano

I support the President as you may have noted

but, I think you may be carrying things too far in these last days of the campaign

just sayin

Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    dear Marano

I support the President as you may have noted

but, I think you may be carrying things too far in these last days of the campaign

just sayin
    What makes u say that?

Jets Insider VIP
    never mind

don't listen to me and continue to make an ass of yourself and get banned

carry on

Son I have been banned before

never mind

don't listen to me and continue to make an ass of yourself and get banned

carry on
    you think that actually bothers me. Like I said in another post. I have a lot of other sh*7 to do.

Well we are number one in Football.

I am about to watch us kill LSU.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    That's not the way this forum operates. Just pretend like it's the day after election day and go back to ignoring the existence of the Politics Forum, it'll be better for all of us.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Source please, excuse me if I don't take what you say at face value. I do not think they would produce a jobs report for jobs gained if in fact they knew the same amout of jobs were lost. I need a source Warfish.
    Here you go, read the bold parts. From HuffPo, so hopefully that's lib enough for you. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2063675.html )

October Jobs Report: U.S. Adds 171,000 Jobs As Unemployment Rate At 7.9 Percent

Posted: 11/02/2012 8:31 am EDT Updated: 11/02/2012 1:20 pm EDT

The U.S. economy added 171,000 jobs in October as the country's unemployment rate ticked up to 7.9 percent, the Labor Department said in a release Friday. August and September's numbers were additionally revised upwards:

More from The Associated Press:

WASHINGTON U.S. employers added 171,000 jobs in October and hiring was stronger over the previous two months than first thought. The unemployment rate inched up to 7.9 percent from 7.8 percent in September.

The Labor Department's last look at hiring before Tuesday's election sketched a picture of a job market that is gradually gaining momentum after nearly stalling in the spring.

Since July, the economy has created an average of 173,000 jobs a month, up from 67,000 a month from April through June.

Still, President Barack Obama will face voters with the highest unemployment rate of any incumbent since Franklin Roosevelt. The rate ticked up because more people without jobs started looking for work. The government only counts people as unemployed if they are actively searching.

Investors were pleased by the news. The Dow Jones industrial average futures were flat before it came out at 8:30 a.m. EDT, and within minutes they were up 30 points.

The yield on the benchmark 10-year U.S. Treasury note climbed to 1.77 percent from 1.72 percent, a sign that investors were moving money out of bonds and into stocks.

Most of the details in the report were positive. The government revised the jobs figures to show that 84,000 more jobs were added than previously estimated.

The gains in October were widespread across most industries. And the percentage of Americans working or looking for work rose for the second straight month.

The economy has added jobs for 25 straight months. There are now 580,000 more jobs than when Obama took office.

But there were also signs of the economy's ongoing weakness. Average hourly pay dipped a penny to $23.58. And the number of unemployed increased 170,000 to 12.3 million.

The department said Hurricane Sandy had no noticeable impact on the report.

The economy has picked up a bit in recent weeks, mostly on the strength of consumers. Americans are more confident and buying more big-ticket items, like cars and appliances. Auto companies reported steady sales gains last month despite losing three days of business to the storm in heavily populated areas of the Northeast.

Yet businesses remain nervous about the economy's future course. Many are concerned that Congress will fail to reach a budget deal before January. If lawmakers can't strike an agreement, sharp tax increases and spending cuts will take effect next year and possibly trigger another recession.

American companies are also nervous about the economic outlook overseas. Europe's financial crisis has pushed much of that region into recession and cut into U.S. exports and corporate profits.

Still positive by 1000

As long as Mitt don't win it is a win for the average American.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

As long as Mitt don't win it is a win for the average American.
    Wait, what about the part where you were certain they wouldn't tout a jobs report of 171,000 jobs if there were also 170,000 new unemployed?

I still do not give credence to the post above.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Wait, what about the part where you were certain they wouldn't tout a jobs report of 171,000 jobs if there were also 170,000 new unemployed?
    but it matters not. If Robme does not win, we all win. By that I mean u and me unless your in the top 1 percent of the population.

If Romney wins, Woody wins

we loose. Woody sucks.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

but it matters not. If Robme does not win, we all win. By that I mean u and me unless your in the top 1 percent of the population.
    Your ignorance is astounding, but I expect nothing less from today's college kids.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Your ignorance is astounding, but I expect nothing less from today's college kids.

do you think he actually attends UA or any other college?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

do you think he actually attends UA or any other college?
    Well, his willingness to make a complete ass out of himself by starting a thread that blows up in his face...well that's fratboy stuff. So, yeah I guess.

You are a rocket scientist

[QUOTE=sg3;4672746]do you think he actually attends UA or any other college?[/QUOTE

This post started about a Fox news lie, it is still about a fox news lie, and more importantly about people like you, who will justify it. people wonder how the holocaust happened. Take a good look at yourselves. You are how it happened. It just takes a little stupid for bad shi& to happen.