Thread: Romney Rally Draws 30,000 In Ohio...

Romney Rally Draws 30,000 In Ohio...

http://battlegroundwatch.com/2012/11...-chester-ohio/

30,000 for Romney-Ryan Rally in West Chester, Ohio

This is going to be a big one. Will try to post photos and info as I can. This is how it starts, well see what shows up as the night progresses and we get official estimates. For a 360 degree view compliments of Mark Halperin, click here. Video of the crowd as far as the eye can see.

According to West Chester Fire Chief, approx 30 thousand people at #RomneyRyan2012 event in OH tonight.

Andrea Saul (@andreamsaul) November 03, 2012

Line of the night:

Romney: He asked his supporters to vote for revenge for revenge. Instead I ask the American people to vote for love of country.

Matt Viser (@mviser) November 3, 2012
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...at-ohio-rally/

In other news 2,800 show up for OblameBush Rally in Hilliard Ohio..

4000 in Springfield Ohio and 3,800 in Lima Ohio....

Dean - in 2008 I saw Obama speak on to an overflowing crowd at University of Wisconsin on TV (during Dem primary, he hadn't beaten Hillary yet) and I thought "damn, he's gonna be the next president."

The reason multi-thousands come out to see a candidate is because they believe he is the next president. These crowds and excitement means more than any polling (though polling indicates, yes, the GOP is far more excited - also a flip from four years ago).

President Romney, book it.

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Dean - in 2008 I saw Obama speak on to an overflowing crowd at University of Wisconsin on TV (during Dem primary, he hadn't beaten Hillary yet) and I thought "damn, he's gonna be the next president."

The reason multi-thousands come out to see a candidate is because they believe he is the next president. These crowds and excitement means more than any polling (though polling indicates, yes, the GOP is far more excited - also a flip from four years ago).

God I hope so.

America can't take another four years of the amateur...

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    Dude, seriously. There is no need for this, they know they lost.

I'm all for you being back, really, so don't give people excuses to re-ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

I really haven't done much gloating, but come on.. when someone says "President Romney, book it" that deserves a bump. I was looking for the 47% thread and came across that post/thread. I'll take your advice though.

I really haven't done much gloating, but come on.. when someone says "President Romney, book it" that deserves a bump. I was looking for the 47% thread and came across that post/thread. I'll take your advice though.

Ineptocracy

A system of government where the least capable are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I really haven't done much gloating, but come on.. when someone says "President Romney, book it" that deserves a bump.
    Why?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

Mebbe I should bump the 8 threads he got band in under 4 different names.

Talk about a dude that doesnt get it.

Hall Of Fame
    LMAO!!

Dean sucks at predicting stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

That's not real.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Why?
    Human nature?

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Bump some threads where he talks to himself...

Bewildered Beast
    Not cool; being a turd is unAmerican, and unAmericans get banned to Juan Tonto Moe.

Cut that **** out.

Bewildered Beast
    Figure out which side of your mouth your intelligence is going to leak out of, and keep it that way. Worse than anything I've seen on FAUX.