Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this what you really want?

Your an Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You're 58+ at the bare minimum according to your post and you have the political savvy of an 8 year old...
    I got 20 years in the Alabama National Guard and I have been a LEO for 21 years. Eat s&(

Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    I got 20 years in the Alabama National Guard and I have been a LEO for 32 years. Eat s&(
    Troll elsewhere... You're not foolin' anyone...

Your so smart.

I retired from the Army National Guard in 2005 with twenty years. I have been a LEO for 21 years. You have insulted a veteran and a LEO. Way to go *******.

I retired from the Army National Guard in 2005 with twenty years. I have been a LEO for 21 years. You have insulted a veteran and a LEO. Way to go *******.
    Dey see me trollin', dey hatin'...

Jets Insider VIP
    Something good at least has come out of these idiotic threads.

I never had a vested interest in tonight's game, but now I'm a big LSU fan for the next quarter of football

OP isn't going to last in this forum. I'm running a book on when he's banned, no mods need apply. Current favourite is 2 days. $1 outlay will get you back $1.02.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You've embarrassed yourself greatly these past few days.

I commend you...

...for not accidentally shooting yourself during your years of service.

Judging by the moronic posts youve been spewing the past few days, Id have put money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    How come liberals don't like Romney? Considering he's a moderate, it could have been a lot worse. I would consider Obama much more liberal than Romney conversative. I was actually thinking Romney was going to win, one of major factors being he's more towards the center between the two. Not so much now though, after the storm whatnot.
    The man has been on both sides of almost every issue with equal fervor. Neither you or I could honestly say how a President Romney would govern. This is a man who tried to go to the left of Ted Kennedy and also to the right of Newt Gingrich.
    Last edited by 21st Amendment; 11-04-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Clinton was against the war. I guess you missed that part.
    No, I got that part.

The leftistas describe a chicken hawk as someone that didn't go to war, yet sends our troops off to war. ie Dick Cheney-George Bush etc.

Billy Blue Dress avoided the draft like the plague, yet sent American forces off to bomb aspirin factories and infant formula plants.

PS.

Great detective work....

I got 20 years in the Alabama National Guard and I have been a LEO for 21 years. Eat s&(
    My guess would be five years in the Boy Scouts....

The point of the post was that Mitt Romney, advocated for the Vietnam war while running his p&)&y ass to France and getting four deferments while 58,000 regular Americans of lesser means died and 300,000 more were maimed instead of going and defending what he supposedly believed in, and now wanting the power to send other less fortunate souls to death for such a fine cause as Vietnam.

Yet 500 former Admirals and Generals are set to endorse him over Oblunder...

http://freebeacon.com/post/349129446...endorse-romney

Nearly 500 former military admirals and generals are poised to endorse Mitt Romney, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

The group will post a full page ad in the Washington Times on Monday. The advertisement will have the headline, “We, the undersigned, proudly support Governor Mitt Romney as our nation’s next President and Commander-in-Chief,” followed by the names of the former military commanders.

A spokesman for the group emphasized its independence from the official campaign. The Romney campaign has not sanctioned this ad buy, a spokesman said, and the members of the group are paying the fee themselves.

The spokesman added that 389 of the individuals on the list are on the Romney Military Advisory Council, too. The Romney campaign has already announced these individuals’ endorsement.

“They have 389 on their list,” the spokesman said, while “we have almost 500.”

The list comes as a Military Times survey revealed that active duty, National Guard, and military reserve members support Romney over Obama by a two to one margin.

Jets Insider VIP
    Great

Generals and Admirals support the Republican...

Shocking news

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by sg3; 11-04-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    The man has been on both sides of almost every issue with equal fervor. Neither you or I could honestly say how a President Romney would govern. This is a man who tried to go to the left of Ted Kennedy and also to the right of Newt Gingrich.
    I think that's a fair and reasonable reason not to like him, much more so than the guy in this thread claiming he's super conservative because he's a smart businessman. I think personally he's more of a natural moderate, when you look at how he governed Massachusetts, who has sometimes played the hardcore consertlvative only to appeal to the base during this process. You can say, that's not a leader, wish washy, flip flopper, sg3's favorite empty suite....but let's be honest with each other here, we're talkin about a politician running for US office. They all do this in different shades and degrees.

Last edited by HessStation; 11-04-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Great

Generals and Admirals support the Republican...

Shocking news

Yes it is shocking since Oblunder personally piloted the chopper, rappelled out, broke down a fortified door, ran up three stories and put a slug in Osama Bin Ladin's head.

Then he personally threw the corpse in a dinghy, took it out to the middle of the Pacific, weighed it down and then threw it overboard, creating an artificial reef....

All while fighting off a death ray coming from Crawford, Texas operated by the evil Chimpy McHaliburtonBushhitler and his even more abominable side kick Dick Cheney....

Audie Murphy? Sargent York? They got nothin' on Oblunder....
    Last edited by DeanPatsFan; 11-04-2012 at 08:46 AM.

I am a twenty year veteran in the U.S. Army and a twenty one year cop. I support Barack Obama and his government has been completely transparent. If you do not think so, I have to assume your a regular Fox news watcher and I pretty sure I am right, just due to my professional intuition. So go F&Uj yourself and get ready for four more years of rational thought.

For a man in his sixties, you sure are still pretty angry.
    Sorry that your life didn't work out as well as it could have.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You're 58+ at the bare minimum according to your post and you have the political savvy of an 8 year old...

How could that be? He has 41+years of government service, no?
    Still, a bitter 58 year old with a nice pension on the country's nickel. A double dipper.

I am a twenty year veteran in the U.S. Army and a twenty one year cop. I support Barack Obama and his government has been completely transparent. If you do not think so, I have to assume your a regular Fox news watcher and I pretty sure I am right, just due to my professional intuition. So go F&Uj yourself and get ready for four more years of rational thought.
    Between these two I have no issue with anyone supporting Obama but transparent? Please explain the health care law and the new financial regulations. There is no such thing as a 2300 page bill written behind closed doors that's transparent. The Supreme Court Justices law clerks couldn't make heads or tails out of it.

The only thing transparent is your partisanship.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Yes it is shocking since Oblunder personally piloted the chopper, rappelled out, broke down a fortified door, ran up three stories and put a slug in Osama Bin Ladin's head.

Then he personally threw the corpse in a dinghy, took it out to the middle of the Pacific, weighed it down and then threw it overboard, creating an artificial reef....

All while fighting off a death ray coming from Crawford, Texas operated by the evil Chimpy McHaliburtonBushhitler and his even more abominable side kick Dick Cheney....

Audie Murphy? Sargent York? They got nothin' on Oblunder....
    You sir are a rabid nutcase