Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Stupid is alive and well.

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    To actually support Romney if your not a multimillionaire takes stupidity on a level that is just beyond comprehension. To do so would have to encompass some other issues I will leave alone.
    So just to be clear, your complete deflection of my post with this tripe was solely done to proclaim that you are anti-Romney and not pro-Obama. Thanks for sharing. Does that mean you're making your way to the middle of the aisle?

    Seriously, they both suck. Anyone that can't admit that is a disingenuous homer douche.

  2. #22
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    I blame the media

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    To actually support Romney if your not a multimillionaire takes stupidity on a level that is just beyond comprehension. To do so would have to encompass some other issues I will leave alone.
    What makes you think the top 1% isn't 50% of the country?

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. Apparently you don't watch MSNBC.

  5. #25
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol the best was the guy who said we were being taken over by Buddists.

    But to be fair there are stupid people at Obama rallies as well.

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    both sides have stupids attending their rallies
    Just seems like the Republicans have much more (pompous elite and white trash)

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Just seems like the Republicans have much more (pompous elite and white trash)
    Me, I can't tell if the (D) rallies look more like the reject room in Omega Theta Pi or the Star Wars cantina

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Me, I can't tell if the (D) rallies look more like the reject room in Omega Theta Pi or the Star Wars cantina
    Eh, not your best work. are you tired?

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I blame the media
    and their cronies?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us