Thread: Alabama and LSU

Alabama and LSU

We are gonna beat em.

All League
    Great game. Although this is not college athletics. This is professional sports. To pretend that either of these teams aren't violating NCAA rules up to their eyeballs is like pretending you didn't know Mark Maguire was on steroids.

Nothing like trolling the politics forum while your team has its biggest game of the season...

Very loserish, IYAM...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Nothing like trolling the politics forum while your team has its biggest game of the season...

Very loserish, IYAM...
    Ah the politics forum...the place where people with significant anger issues go to express themselves. I rarely look cuz regardless of the message board it's always such a cluster **** but let's see who's been especially active today...

maraono, soberphobia, marano, warfish, warfish, copernicus, marano, jetworks, warfish, warfish, marano, sg3, deanpatsfan. deanpatsfan, ff2, chiefst2000, jetman67. ff2, jetman67, ff2, copernicus, copernicus, deanpatsfan, hessstation, warfish, deanpatsfan, warfish, parafly

Hmm. So far no discernable trends.

Alabama

Still number one in Football. last in everything else. I have had a great year. Auburn has been losing, Alabama has been winning and Obama will win on Tuesday. What a year

Zach Mettenberger

Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Still number one in Football. last in everything else. I have had a great year. Auburn has been losing, Alabama has been winning and Obama will win on Tuesday. What a year

Alabama should have lost. That kid Mettenberger has a big arm, is accurate, and can even throw a screen pass. I just watched someone much better than Sanchez who played in Junior College last year....makes you sick.