Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Happy birthday gunnails

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665

    Happy birthday gunnails

    You deserve that big G... And one day, you'll get it

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You deserve that big G... And one day, you'll get it
    Obviously he's lying, but happy birthday anyway!

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Et tu Caltron?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    5,088
    Wow, some one remembered.

    Thank You.

    And since you, asked I am now as of October 28th proud to announce I am now a Grandfather of a healthy baby boy, hopefully the first of many.


    First time holding the lil bugger.

  5. #5
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Happy Birthday G

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post

    And since you, asked I am now as of October 28th proud to announce I am now a Grandfather of a healthy baby boy, hopefully the first of many.


    First time holding the lil bugger.
    Congrats!

    "Grandpa, can you tell me the story again when you threw a spear through a giant rat pleeeeze?"

    Happy b day.

  7. #7
    Did they start threads for you on the Phags and Pasts boards?

    No?

    Didn't think so...

    Happy Bday Gramps

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,358
    How wonderful! Congrats on your grandson! Will you be making him a Jets fan, too?

    Have a great birthday, G!

    At least the Jets aren't playing today to ruin your day.


    .

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    How wonderful! Congrats on your grandson! Will you be making him a Jets fan, too?

    Have a great birthday, G!

    At least the Jets aren't playing today to ruin your day.


    .
    Please spare him the agony. Happy Birthday G!

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Happy Birthday, Guns. Many, many more.

    Congratulations on the new addition to your family. The kid is beautiful.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Have a great birthday gun. Seems like you have a good gig going.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You deserve that big G... And one day, you'll get it
    Where is it? I still see teh lower case 'g'

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Wow, some one remembered.

    Thank You.

    And since you, asked I am now as of October 28th proud to announce I am now a Grandfather of a healthy baby boy, hopefully the first of many.


    First time holding the lil bugger.
    Beautiful boy.

    COngrats and Happy Bday.

    -

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Where is it? I still see teh lower case 'g'
    I said one day... that doesn't mean today.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I said one day... that doesn't mean today.
    Ok, Mr. Technicality Pants

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Ok, Mr. Technicality Pants
    At least we know those pants are pleated and perfectly tailored.

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    At least we know those pants are pleated and perfectly tailored.
    Quite.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Wow, some one remembered.

    Thank You.

    And since you, asked I am now as of October 28th proud to announce I am now a Grandfather of a healthy baby boy, hopefully the first of many.


    First time holding the lil bugger.
    Happy Birthday and congrats grandpa!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us