Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How is Kyle Wilson so bad..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    I disagree. Trading up for picks can be a good strategy. You just need to pick the right guys with those picks.
    Easier said than done, if it was a perfect science you wouldn't have busts in the first round and perennial all pros in the later rounds. To me it's a crapshoot, so the more picks the better.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Hill is far from a bust..
    Wesley Walker dropped a few passes as a rookie. Big time drops too. Too much 'Madden' going on these days.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    in defense of wilson it's not like mccourtey is ding a whole lot better. the whole thing is wilson never seems to be playing the ball even though he gets into good position. hopefully he'll get better.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    in defense of wilson it's not like mccourtey is ding a whole lot better. the whole thing is wilson never seems to be playing the ball even though he gets into good position. hopefully he'll get better.
    McCourty is nothing special. Wilson is comparable (no homer). How does every non-Brian Schottenheimer coached team poop on the NE secondary every week.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like his move of getting burnt by 3 yards and the qb overthrows the wr by 2 yards.... then Wilson waves his arms like he had the guy blanketed....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    I like his move of getting burnt by 3 yards and the qb overthrows the wr by 2 yards.... then Wilson waves his arms like he had the guy blanketed....
    Yeah that drives me nuts with him acting like he actually did something